How is facial attractiveness distributed among the population?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Does facial attractiveness follow a bell curve distribution? According to TRM 6/10 is like top 22% or something.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4614 and Mastermind
Facial attractiveness is the emergence of good genes + good environment and it is extremely rare to bring both home.

6/10 is like 85-90th percentile if you consider the stocasism of being the right person in the right environment amid the right time, right everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 9344, thecel and 6 others
vast majority would be in the 4-6/10 range.

3 or 7/10 is not very rare but quite rare.
2 or 8/10 is subhuman/model-tier.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 3043
vast majority would be in the 4-6/10 range.

3 or 7/10 is not very rare but quite rare.
2 or 8/10 is subhuman/model-tier.
i think there are more 2s than 8s tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Facial attractiveness is the emergence of good genes + good environment and it is extremely rare to bring both home.

6/10 is like 85-90th percentile if you consider the stocasism of being the right person in the right environment amid the right time, right everything
Interesting, i guess this somewhat coincides with the okcupid data analysis on how women rate men (80% are below average)

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 9090
perhaps

but I haven't really seen a 2/10 IRL, but I have seen one chad-tier dude before. Location matters too.

i took everything, and left nothing for others. I'm stinky a bit i'm sorry boyos

i see chads everywhere. Everyone is a chad except me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, IdiAmin, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
perhaps

but I haven't really seen a 2/10 IRL, but I have seen one chad-tier dude before. Location matters too.
I've been unfortunate enough to see at least a couple of genuine 2s IRL because i worked as a tard-wrangler for a while, there was one girl i supervised who was particularly hideous and she legit gave me nightmares and eating lunch at the same table as her almost made me vomit because she had some weird mouth-area deformity that made it hard for her to chew in a normal way so it sounded gross.

I don't think 2s exist among the "general population" so to speak, they usually have some severe developmental handicaps (downs syndrome, severe autism, klinefelter's syndrome or just general mental retardation.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I've been unfortunate enough to see at least a couple of genuine 2s IRL because i worked as a tard-wrangler for a while, there was one girl i supervised who was particularly hideous and she legit gave me nightmares and eating lunch at the same table as her almost made me vomit because she had some weird mouth-area deformity that made it hard for her to chew in a normal way so it sounded gross.

I don't think 2s exist among the "general population" so to speak, they usually have some severe developmental handicaps (downs syndrome, severe autism, klinefelter's syndrome or just general mental retardation.
Yeah what you see IRL depends on location/social circles you're in, etc.

I could work at the nearby special kids aids centre and see some 2s too, that'd be cherry-picking, but in the majority of people, it's not common

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Diets progressively getting worse, shit habits governing our daily lives, everything is getting more and more stagnant.

The average height is increasing everyday yet the average face is turning more and more into a recessed bloated clusterfuck of missing harmony.

People are becoming uglier and uglier.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

‘Tard-wrangler ‘ 🤣🤣🤣. I want this on my resume.

Personally I know 1 Chad, a few chadlites and the rest is normie or subhuman.

So I think true chads are quite rare.

He lives in a different world datingwise tho

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Rainerchen
I knew one chad
Great bones
Tall
Good eye area

I have a friend with ramirez bone structure but he is albinos

I know a guy that look like O'pry but with brown eyes and olive skin

And thats it

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Rating scales are retarded and arbitrary. Comments like "6/10 is 22 percentile" just means you've created an absurd scale where 6/10 means you're top 20 percent.

Top 20 percent literally means 8/10 minimum.
Top 10 percent is 9/10.
Top 1% is 9.9/10 which is basically a 10.

This is the superior rating system.

If you're the best looking man in a room of 100 men, you're a 10, it's that simple.

The top 5 most attractive men in a room of 100 men are all 10s (9.5 rounded up). At that point you're so GL that looks start to become subjective and a girl's personal preference would determine which of the 5 she would choose.

Rating scales that say you have to be 1/100000 to be a 10 are irrelevant. Or worse, one that includes the retarded notion that '10s don't exist'. That just represents a failure in the rating system itself.

Rating scales are retarded and arbitrary. Comments like "6/10 is 22 percentile" just means you've created an absurd scale where 6/10 means you're top 20 percent.

Top 20 percent literally means 8/10 minimum.
Top 10 percent is 9/10.
Top 1% is 9.9/10 which is basically a 10.

This is the superior rating system.

If you're the best looking man in a room of 100 men, you're a 10, it's that simple.

The top 5 most attractive men in a room of 100 men are all 10s (9.5 rounded up). At that point you're so GL that looks start to become subjective and a girl's personal preference would determine which of the 5 she would choose.

Rating scales that say you have to be 1/100000 to be a 10 are irrelevant. Or worse, one that includes the retarded notion that '10s don't exist'. That just represents a failure in the rating system itself.
If you rate someone a 10/10, it implies that they are flawless. Even the best looking guy in a room of 100 men will have some features that are below average.

Does facial attractiveness follow a bell curve distribution? According to TRM 6/10 is like top 22% or something.
The richer the area the sexier the chicks that’s all I abide by.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997

He is right. I've made a thread about it some time ago:

The average person is basically unattractive, so if you are even just slightly good looking (which is pretty much what a 6/10 is) then you are already considerably ahead of the curve.

I would say its basically like this:

6/10: Top 20%
7/10: Top 5%
8/10 Top 1%
9/10 Top 0.1%
10/10: Probably doesn't even exist outside of fiction tbh.

EDIT: Tbh it's questionable if being 8+ naturally is even possible. At that point people are using makeup, good hair and cloth, good lighting, good angles etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and TRNA