How is it possible that he got this 7/10?

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
I think everyone is familiar with snails crazy good dubstep dj but very intrestingly to note that he got this atleast 7/10 girlfried even tho he looks like a sub5

Is this really only due to statusmaxxing?

oofy doofy is law

this forum needs to accept it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, SeriousAscension and Deleted member 24444
Bf% mogger
High Bf% signals abundance of resources and food, which is benefitial for the offspring. Thus high bf mogs skinny Leanmax twinks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: danny phantom, MagaPutinism, Sub0 and 2 others
Na I personally think she is beautiful thus I would say atleast 7/10. But I'm curious what we can learn from this case. Is this really only statusmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
He knows she is disgusted by him and that thought will remain in the back of his head all the time in the relationship, that shit feels like a make a wish kid type pity

She is probably mental. I know a girl that looks similar, but she is mental, and her whole family is mental. She is almost a head taller than her boyfriend and two years older than him. No girl wanted to be her friend because she was extremely weird. He was 17, and she was 20 when he made her a baby. She can't speak because of anxiety, and her dad and mother are both mentally ill.

That is what you get when you attract a better looking girl than you, there is always a catch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, MagaPutinism and Sub0