How many IUs of Black Tops HGH should I take daily?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
It's generic black top HGH, a 100 IU kit (Tested at 11IU+ per vial)
Here's a lab test report:

Title. How many IUs of this should I take daily for maximum height gains without waste? I heard before that like 6 or 5-8 IU roughly of pharma HGH is ideal, so what would that translate to for this generic stuff?

Black tops are great.
Concerning dosage, The higher you take, the better it will affect your growth. But yes the minimum is at least 5-6IU

View attachment 2276812

Title. How many IUs of this should I take daily for maximum height gains without waste? I heard before that like 6 or 5-8 IU roughly of pharma HGH is ideal, so what would that translate to for this generic stuff?
What’s your source for the HGH?

Black tops are great.
Concerning dosage, The higher you take, the better it will affect your growth. But yes the minimum is at least 5-6IU
i hear that's just for pharma tho, so what would i take for blacktops? also there are diminishing returns at some point so like taking 10+ is def stupid (At least for pharma)

View attachment 2276812

10 if you can afford it and stay on for as long as you can afford

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
5-8. 10+ if you just don't give a fuck about your health or blood sugar and want to speedrun it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766