How old are you guys?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Im 18, and I sometimes feel ''empty'' for only being on one date and never having a girlfriend yet. I try to cope with gym a lot tho, Its that I postpone approaching women and try to gain confidence through gym. How about you guys?

I am 23 but I both look and act like a little boy.

Happy7

I'm LooksMAXXing for a mommygf. (MommyGFMaxx)

I also only had one date (just a few weeks ago Lol) but when I go to Japan in January it will make up for all that.

Bro, don't feel bad about not having a GF.
If you want one, just go out and get one. I know, it's not as easy as "just getting one", but get yourself out there.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Just go party with your boys and you'll find someone. It's easy as fuck tbh, you just gotta do it

View attachment 2748

I also only had one date (just a few weeks ago Lol) but when I go to Japan in January it will make up for all that.

Cant wait to see the results, even though I already know what they are gonna be lol

Im 21 incel, fucked up skin condition, sub 5-ish ethnic living in the west, and never had a gf.
But i never approachd one, i dont talk to them and i dont get close to them. I turned down roughly 6-7 girls my whole life

23 oldcel here kek

21 here. I feel good even though I lost my virginity at 21. I only had 1 relationship before that and made out a few times. Don‘t cry about the past and try looking forward to maxxing your looks

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Zesto and badromance
21 here. I feel good even though I lost my virginity at 21. I only had 1 relationship before that and made out a few times. Don‘t cry about the past and try looking forward to maxxing your looks
Getting over the past is hard af,13-18 are the best and most crucial years not that you can't make it after that but still

• +1
Reactions: VST

Getting over the past is hard af,13-18 are the best and most crucial years not that you can't make it after that but still
I know these are the easiest years, but you can live a pretty decent life during your 20s and 30s. You may have missed some stuff in your prime, but experiencing those things past 18 will still feel very intense, since it’s for the first time.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and badromance
I know these are the easiest years, but you can live a pretty decent life during your 20s and 30s. You may have missed some stuff in your prime, but experiencing those things past 18 will still feel very intense, since it’s for the first time.
Cope, i'm fucked in head cause i missed out on developmental milestones in my early teen years.

• +1
Reactions: Alcatraz and badromance
Cope, i'm fucked in head cause i missed out on developmental milestones in my early teen years.
same and i will keep on missing things unless somehow i change myself which i doubt its humanly possible so i will cope forever or rope

same and i will keep on missing things unless somehow i change myself which i doubt its humanly possible so i will cope forever or rope
Plastic surgery.
Me too, but I still made it somehow.
The fact that you have made it brings your mind to peace, im fucked in the head and will be for a long time.

Can relate a lot, missing teen shit does kinda make you fucked up, slaying in ur 20s (if u make it) wouldn’t be the same as in teens. All I can hope for is when I get down to low bf I’ll look better.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Im 18, and I sometimes feel ''empty'' for only being on one date and never having a girlfriend yet. I try to cope with gym a lot tho, Its that I postpone approaching women and try to gain confidence through gym. How about you guys?
Yeah u pretty much described my life before I looksmaxed and got gf tbh

17 and I'm probably the worst looking person at my school

Mid 20's. Had my first kiss and lost my vcard about 3 years back. Havent made any progress since, hoping I can get the confidence back to try again.

After you leave full-time education with no social circle it's over.
I've got a year on you boyo and never been on a date.
Got stood up plenty of times though, lol.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
17 yo, feels Young man

Exactly.

I see a lot of preaching about how it's "over" after 20 and things like that, but if a person hasn't experienced those things yet then i honestly don't think it differs that much unless the person does it after 25, then yeah i agree it wouldn't be the same.

Exactly.

I see a lot of preaching about how it's "over" after 20 and things like that, but if a person hasn't experienced those things yet then i honestly don't think it differs that much unless the person does it after 25, then yeah i agree it wouldn't be the same.
it can be over if you're aging too fast and not being able to ever experience "love" with a young high quality foid (from 14 to her late 20s). try looking as young as possible and maintaining your youth skin, hair etc.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
it can be over if you're aging too fast and not being able to ever experience "love" with a young high quality foid (from 14 to her late 20s). try looking as young as possible and maintaining your youth skin, hair etc.

So if you experience young love with at least one high quality cutie are you qualified as having experienced love or do you need to do this several times ?

So if you experience young love with at least one high quality cutie are you qualified as having experienced love
I'd say so. You could never get over the fact that u never had a young foid, if u had at least one it would be much easier for you to cope.

I'm 15. I try to be ahead of the curve

27 , ethnic scum, shit Tier genes

22. Quality of life gets better after your teenage years once you gain more independence, but the changes in looks are minimal. I’m at the age were I’m still young enough to correct majority of flaws & still enjoy life, but also too old to really take advantage of puberty lookmaxxing, bone structure, or changing what stage my hair is at.

I don’t recommend you guys to wait on most of these things, get that shit done & enjoy your life. I’d kill to be a 15/16 year old dumbass again who knew about sites like these back then. It would’ve helped me A LOT, so take advantage of it younglings.

26, is it over for me ?

18. I’ve only been on one date before and don’t see myself having a girlfriend anytime soon. Lost gains recently after I couldn’t go to the gym so back to square one. Right now my hairs at an awkward length while I go for that rockstar look and hope to get back to the gym. Give it a year and I’ll ascend

22. Quality of life gets better after your teenage years once you gain more independence, but the changes in looks are minimal. I’m at the age were I’m still young enough to correct majority of flaws & still enjoy life, but also too old to really take advantage of puberty lookmaxxing, bone structure, or changing what stage my hair is at.

I don’t recommend you guys to wait on most of these things, get that shit done & enjoy your life. I’d kill to be a 15/16 year old dumbass again who knew about sites like these back then. It would’ve helped me A LOT, so take advantage of it younglings.

I agree, but even teenagers here such as me (17 btw) are between a rock and hard place due to certain facial features of theirs that heavily need plastic surgery, which is pretty much not possible as a teenager due to ongoing puberty, disapproval from parents and sayings about how everybody is beautiful in their own way and/or no savings.

Not saying people here cannot enjoy their life until they ascend, you don't need to ascend to enjoy company with friends for example, but when it comes to dating and slaying then it severely limits our capacity.

I agree, but even teenagers here such as me (17 btw) are between a rock and hard place due to certain facial features of theirs that heavily need plastic surgery, which is pretty much not possible as a teenager due to ongoing puberty, disapproval from parents and sayings about how everybody is beautiful in their own way and/or no savings.

Not saying people here cannot enjoy their life until they ascend, you don't need to ascend to enjoy company with friends for example, but when it comes to dating and slaying then it severely limits our capacity.
I wouldn’t talk to people in person about surgeries unless they’ve had surgeries themselves. They will almost always say “don’t” & “accept yourself for who you are”, & things like that. If they’re comfortable in their own skin that’s fine, but if you have your own objective flaws that can be fixed, then why live the rest of your life with them?

View attachment 2748

i fuck ur mommy and beat you for being such a phaggot

I wouldn’t talk to people in person about surgeries unless they’ve had surgeries themselves. They will almost always say “don’t” & “accept yourself for who you are”, & things like that. If they’re comfortable in their own skin that’s fine, but if you have your own objective flaws that can be fixed, then why live the rest of your life with them?

Yeah, though i don't really know how i can cope with not being able to undergo surgery until i'm 19/20. Only surgical procedure i need is Rhinoplasty along with the other typical non-surgical looksmaxing but the thing that holds me back the most is my massive, hooked nose.

Do you have tips on how to cope with that in regards to slaying and gals ?

Sad thing is that i wasn't born with it looking like that, i broke it thrice and it became hooked as shit and has a massive dorsal hump now when it genetically speaking is straight

Yeah, though i don't really know how i can cope with not being able to undergo surgery until i'm 19/20. Only surgical procedure i need is Rhinoplasty along with the other typical non-surgical looksmaxing but the thing that holds me back the most is my massive, hooked nose.

Do you have tips on how to cope with that in regards to slaying and gals ?

Sad thing is that i wasn't born with it looking like that, i broke it thrice and it became hooked as shit and has a massive dorsal hump now when it genetically speaking is straight
Well, depending on how much it bothers you, I highly recommend saving as much money as you can and getting it done (regardless of what people have to say). Do take into account that i wouldn’t rush with rhino as it’s a very delicate surgery so you need to find a good doctor first. Personally I wouldn’t worry too much about it for the current time being. Obviously, if you wish to get it done when you’re at that age, go for it, but noses aren’t a death sentence for men as they are for women. The only thing you can work on (non surgery-wise) in the mean time is growing out a beard if you can, working out, mewing, acne, checking your hair, & enjoying life. There’s a few surgeries that I’ve waited years on & what I’ve learned is there’s no point stressing about it if you can’t change it today. Enjoy life, stay healthy, & when the time is right, it will be a nice transformation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Well, depending on how much it bothers you, I highly recommend saving as much money as you can and getting it done (regardless of what people have to say). Do take into account that i wouldn’t rush with rhino as it’s a very delicate surgery so you need to find a good doctor first. Personally I wouldn’t worry too much about it for the current time being. Obviously, if you wish to get it done when you’re at that age, go for it, but noses aren’t a death sentence for men as they are for women. The only thing you can work on (non surgery-wise) in the mean time is growing out a beard if you can, working out, mewing, acne, checking your hair, & enjoying life. There’s a few surgeries that I’ve waited years on & what I’ve learned is there’s no point stressing about it if you can’t change it today. Enjoy life, stay healthy, & when the time is right, it will be a nice transformation.

Thanks man, means a lot to me

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie