how to ascend. (gtfih)

N

nosemaxxing

Bronze
FIRST OF ALL WE ARE STARTING WITH PUBERTYMAXXERS

1) testosterone maxxing;
if you wanna be a dom, you need to do this, and i would say to combine this guide with this,
2)sleep
3) social circle maxxing, keep your friends.
4)https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-laid-as-a-teenager-instagram-maxxing-guide.249862/
FACE MAXXING ;
90percent of y'all would say that only surgeries can ascend someone, and i can somewhat agree
but you can do something to help.

EYES ;
Eyelashes

Castor oil, is the best way to grow them.
Eyebrows
Aegyo sal
Undereye
cope. or use concelear.

HAIR ;
stop using shampoo, it kills your T and kills your hair health.
TEETH;

LOWER THIRD;
NOSE;

cope my bruddah.. (rhinoplasty is cheap tho)

BODY;
NECK.
SEX;
SKIN;
SMELL;

MIND..
I agree, looks are important, a lot.
but honestly the blackpill is just a cope.
ugly people can still live a life, be respected, and be happy.
we arent afraid of being in the dark, we are afraid of being in the light, and being in our best form. we are scared of our potential, that it may not be enough.
i've been suicidal for a lot, i stabbed myself too, it is getting better, there are more things in life. life is really short. really fucking short.
We got this community, that is just a cope, only few of us really ascend, cuz only few of us want too.
look at your dad, i bet he isnt the most beautiful man on earth, but he did something in life, he is loved, he loves, why cant you? cuz you are ugly? nah man.
dont think this part would help people, but i hope so.

credit to @Prettyboy i used a lot of his threads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: s4raw, angelo, |Daddy_Zygos| and 17 others
My dad is a betabuxer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Perseus, ROTTING and 4 others

1) testosterone maxxing;
if you wanna be a dom, you need to do this, and i would say to combine this guide with this,
2)sleep
4)https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-laid-as-a-teenager-instagram-maxxing-guide.249862/
FACE MAXXING ;
90percent of y'all would say that only surgeries can ascend someone, and i can somewhat agree

EYES ;
Eyelashes

Eyebrows
Aegyo sal
Undereye
cope. or use concelear.

HAIR ;
TEETH;

LOWER THIRD;
NOSE;

BODY;
NECK.
SEX;
SKIN;
SMELL;

MIND..
we arent afraid of being in the dark, we are afraid of being in the light, and being in our best form. we are scared of our potential, that it may not be enough.
i've been suicidal for a lot, i stabbed myself too, it is getting better, there are more things in life. life is really short. really fucking short.
We got this community, that is just a cope, only few of us really ascend, cuz only few of us want too.
look at your dad, i bet he isnt the most beautiful man on earth, but he did something in life, he is loved, he loves, why cant you? cuz you are ugly? nah man.

Solid thread, miring the organization. Bookmarked.

Keep dropping bangers bro, are you knowledgeable yourself?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Perseus and nosemaxxing
thanks man (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and nosemaxxing
Solid thread, miring the organization. Bookmarked.

Keep dropping bangers bro, are you knowledgeable yourself?
i know a bit of everything, my biggest succes are my lashes growth and my height growth (im 16 i grew 7 cm in 2 months maybe puberty but i also started heightmaxxing)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Perseus and LooksOrDeath
10/10 thread. Especially the last part.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Perseus and nosemaxxing
i know a bit of everything, my biggest succes are my lashes growth and my height growth (im 16 i grew 7 cm in 2 months maybe puberty but i also started heightmaxxing)
Thoughts latisse and carepost for insane eyelash growth? and minox/oils/deermaneedling for brows?

Thoughts latisse and carepost for insane eyelash growth? and minox/oils/deermaneedling for brows?
castor oil on lashes but i used a special one that has been cold pressed, probably thats why it helped a lot, for brows yes i dermaneedl and used castor oil

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and YouLiveForYourself
Castor oil works well on lashes as well as brows. I used oral and topical and the gains are unreal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nosemaxxing
castor oil on lashes but i used a special one that has been cold pressed, probably thats why it helped a lot, for brows yes i dermaneedl and used castor oil
Yeah cold pressed is great

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
Castor oil works well on lashes as well as brows. I used oral and topical and the gains are unreal.
Wow, im mirin hard buyos.

Why does castor cold pressed work so well?

please link the sites you bought it from

i bought it from my local store but this one should be good
ttps://www.amazon.com/Castor-16oz-Organic-Cold-Pressed-Hexane-Free/dp/B0186U9736

i bought it from my local store but this one should be good
ttps://www.amazon.com/Castor-16oz-Organic-Cold-Pressed-Hexane-Free/dp/B0186U9736
Why hexane free?

what tips and dosages do u recommend for oral consumption?

laxative free or not? how to avoid stomach pains

1) testosterone maxxing;
2)sleep
FACE MAXXING ;

EYES ;
Eyelashes

Eyebrows
Aegyo sal
Undereye
cope. or use concelear.

HAIR ;
TEETH;

LOWER THIRD;
NOSE;

BODY;
NECK.
SEX;
SKIN;
SMELL;

MIND..

BOTB imo, really hit home the last part tbh.🤩

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and nosemaxxing
Why hexane free?

hexane free should be better, btw this isnt oral, i've never take oral castor oil ask @YouLiveForYourself

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Tbh it might sound brutal , but some people won't be able to ascend , even if they look normie , sometimes one has brutal cranium base , I've concluded this for myself case also , long time. ago , HORSEfacecels , SFScels , Manlets , Phenocels , Mentalcels (yeah)
It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 15305
height growth (im 16 i grew 7 cm in 2 months maybe puberty but i also started heightmaxxing)
What are you doing for heightmaxxing?
7 cm in 2 months is insane

Tbh it might sound brutal , but some people won't be able to ascend , even if they look normie , sometimes one has brutal cranium base , I've concluded this for myself case also , long time. ago , HORSEfacecels , SFScels , Manlets , Phenocels , Mentalcels (yeah)
It is what it is
i agree. but thought this could help, but mentalcels can be fixed. if someone is in this situation my biggest advice is to live a normal life, like everyother dude like you does. just dont mentalmasturbate

Correction, minoxidil works the same a castor oil but way STRONGER.

What are you doing for heightmaxxing?
7 cm in 2 months is insane
multivitamin
2 litres of milk
niacin at night
melatonin
boxe+sprints for igf
hanging on a bar
mk677

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
TLDR: it's over

i agree. but thought this could help, but mentalcels can be fixed. if someone is in this situation my biggest advice is to live a normal life, like everyother dude like you does. just dont mentalmasturbate
Some Mwntalcels are very narcy beings that cannot cope with the fact they aren't chad , used to be such dude , now I'm aware where I stand. Anyone who.feels. narcy and want's to get rid of this , unironically I recommend you to selfhate yourself 24/7 , disregard any positive moment comming from your appearance , and one day , like a magic , you will see it as a clear day , that you always have been an invisible normie , at first it might hurt like bitch , but it's necessary to look at facts straight

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15305, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
even if you ascend now, you've wasted too much time already, time chad was fucking some girls. let's say you're 25-30, have finally saved enough money for surgeries, and then ascend. it's nice but too late. chad has had experiences with girls in that time.. you'll have a hard time catching up on, he is fucking women while you were doing some plastic surgery. and the long period of suffering before the ascension, where you lived like an abused dog, you won't get that out of yourself anyway. you will not automatically act like a chad just because you look like a chad, you lack YEARS of experience. you will continue to act like an abused dog and that will continue to discourage women from dating you. it's cope or rope for us, game over for guys who plan to aScEnD.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Birdcell
@nosemaxxing , being narcy is very bad , believe me , and the methods I mentioned , worked for me personally

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
even if you ascend now, you've wasted too much time already, time chad was fucking some girls. let's say you're 25-30, have finally saved enough money for surgeries, and then ascend. it's nice but too late. chad has had experiences with girls in that time.. you'll have a hard time catching up on, he is fucking women while you were doing some plastic surgery. and the long period of suffering before the ascension, where you lived like an abused dog, you won't get that out of yourself anyway. you will not automatically act like a chad just because you look like a chad, you lack YEARS of experience. you will continue to act like an abused dog and that will continue to discourage women from dating you. it's cope or rope for us, game over for guys who plan to aScEnD.
im 16

Some Mwntalcels are very narcy beings that cannot cope with the fact they aren't chad , used to be such dude , now I'm aware where I stand. Anyone who.feels. narcy and want's to get rid of this , unironically I recommend you to selfhate yourself 24/7 , disregard any positive moment comming from your appearance , and one day , like a magic , you will see it as a clear day , that you always have been an invisible normie , at first it might hurt like bitch , but it's necessary to look at facts straight
@nosemaxxing , being narcy is very bad , believe me , and the methods I mentioned , worked for me personally
i know i know, i hope you feel a little better

i know i know, i hope you feel a little better
Lmfao , I don't need any confirmation from you , you opened the thread for the discussion , I posted my opinion . Whatever

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lmfao , I don't need any confirmation from you , you opened the thread for the discussion , I posted my opinion . Whatever
i know nigga, and i didnt gave you confirmation , is this how much are you a narcisist? jesus christ

i know nigga, and i didnt gave you confirmation , is this how much are you a narcisist? jesus christ
No , maybe I falsely interpreted your message :smonk:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and nosemaxxing
Correction, minoxidil works the same a castor oil but way STRONGER.
The only problem with minoxidil is that it's much easier to lose those gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
The only problem with minoxidil is that it's much easier to lose those gains.
Its literally the same as castor oil. They have the same structure in the bloodflow increasing parts of them

This is what I used. It was suitable for oral andexternal use so it was perfect.

Almost all oils are better when cold pressed because they retain their natural form and a lot more of their nutrients are preserved and therefore made available for the body to use.
Why hexane free?

I followed the bottle's instructions and took 15ml with 250ml of juice or water a day because that taken in conjunction to external application on the brows and lashes should be more than enough.

It shouldn't produce any laxative effects but if it does I'd recommend lowering the dose until it doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its literally the same as castor oil. They have the same structure in the bloodflow increasing parts of them
I didn't know that, interesting. I haven't really looked into minoxidil much but that was the conclusion I made after the few reports I read about it.

To be fair, they were from people who were trying to restore their hairline so it's a much different case to trying to grow lashes and brows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

1) testosterone maxxing;
2)sleep
FACE MAXXING ;

EYES ;
Eyelashes

Eyebrows
Aegyo sal
Undereye
cope. or use concelear.

HAIR ;
TEETH;

LOWER THIRD;
NOSE;

BODY;
NECK.
SEX;
SKIN;
SMELL;

MIND..

fuck yeah. love it

• Love it
Reactions: nosemaxxing