How to gain muscle and get stronger with weak bones?

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Silver
22 yrs old - 5'8 - 60kg - slightly above avarage face - small bone structure - I have mental illness and thyroid disorder which ultimately affects my atheletic abilitites and skills.

Fetuses have better and stronger bones than me, jfl. Performing a single rep of bicep curls (10 kg) hurts my wrists and back. I'm extremely weak for my age and height tbh - even anorexic adolescent girls are probably stronger than me :feelsrope:Been living the LDAR lifestyle for 5 years - my body is fragile and non-functional. How should I approach this problem? What kinda supplements should a manlet with foid bones consume? Creatine, whey/beef protein, tongkat ali? What should my daily intake of calories be? :unsure:

Don't recommend me SARMS or gear - definitely not interested in more mental issues or somatic symptoms :rolleyes:

Never began.

bro just eat like an animal, focus on protein, and try to push yourself hard in training

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
you probably eat lots of toxic gunk. stop eating grains, start a raw primal diet optimally. try raw meat, raw milk, raw eggs etc. also make kefir yourself to fix your gut.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: baldgeeza, bloomercel and 5'7 zoomer
you probably eat lots of toxic gunk. stop eating grains, start a raw primal diet optimally. try raw meat, raw milk, raw eggs etc. also make kefir yourself to fix your gut.
I eat mostly clean food, vegetables and fruit - but sometimes ultra-processed. No soda, candy, junkfood or crisps.
I'm not going to pursue the greek god physique or become a bodybuilder. My goal is to gain a normal amount of muscles.

bro just eat like an animal, focus on protein, and try to push yourself hard in training
Easier said than done jfl. It's difficult to eat like a beast when your appetite is non-existent.

I eat mostly clean food, vegetables and fruit - but sometimes ultra-processed. No soda, candy, junkfood or crisps.
I'm not going to pursue the greek god physique or become a bodybuilder. My goal is to gain a normal amount of muscles.
yeah and that s what i m helping you with. likely you have bacterial overgrowth (sibo) in your gut that produces toxins and fucks your good gut bacteria while inflamming your gut lining. this makes u unable to digest enough nutrients. if you cant gain weight even if you eat yourself to death then this is likely the case. your body probably lives on sugar and the few nutrients u can get. you can do a stool test to find out if this is the case (if you cant gain weight i d say 99%). fruit and veggies wont help u with it - ofc you crave them because you need them in this state for energy

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak
yeah and that s what i m helping you with. likely you have bacterial overgrowth (sibo) in your gut that produces toxins and fucks your good gut bacteria while inflamming your gut lining. this makes u unable to digest enough nutrients. if you cant gain weight even if you eat yourself to death then this is likely the case. your body probably lives on sugar and the few nutrients u can get. you can do a stool test to find out if this is the case (if you cant gain weight i d say 99%). fruit and veggies wont help u with it - ofc you crave them because you need them in this state for energy
Alright, highly possible. Is there anything else you can eat instead? The thought of chugging down raw eggs makes me nauseous af jfl, and raw meats sounds risky. Is kefir you purchase at the store good enough?

Alright, highly possible. Is there anything else you can eat instead? The thought of chugging down raw eggs makes me nauseous af jfl, and raw meats sounds risky. Is kefir you purchase at the store good enough?
it sounded the same for me. now i m craving it lmao. a shake you could try is eggs with raw milk and banana, tastes good asf. u can use kefir for the same and nah bought is usually bad because pasturized. it s really easy to make tho. just need to get your hands on raw meat and buy kefir grains and that s it.

https://www.youtube.com/@JonasWesth/videos decent channel with some insightful vydya that can help.
https://www.youtube.com/@team_honnas/videos this guy eats p normal and fixed his shit.
how to make it
more kefir stuff

• +1
about first question: idk u need to try. it was the only stuff that did it for me. cutting grain and highly processed foods and shitty sugars is rly important tho. esp while you fix your stuff, afterwards u can probably even somewhat have it.
there is also this guy so maybe this gives u motivation:

• +1
usually the approach to change diet helps already, how extreme depends on how bad it is; to pinpoint the issue you can also go to a gastroenderotologist + stool test check what it says. because for example if you have candida you should do 0 sugar etc etc. (just most health "professionals" think there is no cure and u just have lack of chemical pharma stuff which is obviously untrue so it s good to ignore there treatment approach because obviously people have cured it with alternative methods.

Last edited:
  • +1
usually the approach to change diet helps already, how extreme depends on how bad it is; to pinpoint the issue you can also go to a gastroenderotologist + stool test check what it says. because for example if you have candida you should do 0 sugar etc etc. (just most health "professionals" think there is no cure and u just have lack of chemical pharma stuff which is obviously untrue so it s good to ignore there treatment approach because obviously people have cured it with alternative methods.
Thanks for the inputs and vids man. I'll give this "unorthodox" method a chance. Might do some research myself though, cuz this forum is flooded with bro-science kek.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Thanks for the inputs and vids man. I'll give this "unorthodox" method a chance. Might do some research myself though, cuz this forum is flooded with bro-science kek.
yea dis is the best approach - is what brought me to my conlcusion

• +1
22 yrs old - 5'8 - 60kg - slightly above avarage face - small bone structure - I have mental illness and thyroid disorder which ultimately affects my atheletic abilitites and skills.

Fetuses have better and stronger bones than me, jfl. Performing a single rep of bicep curls (10 kg) hurts my wrists and back. I'm extremely weak for my age and height tbh - even anorexic adolescent girls are probably stronger than me :feelsrope:Been living the LDAR lifestyle for 5 years - my body is fragile and non-functional. How should I approach this problem? What kinda supplements should a manlet with foid bones consume? Creatine, whey/beef protein, tongkat ali? What should my daily intake of calories be? :unsure:

Don't recommend me SARMS or gear - definitely not interested in more mental issues or somatic symptoms :rolleyes:

Never began.
working out

it really is LOL
Yeah, totally. So easy when you've been inactive for 5 years with minimal exercise, and your bones are very weak. Guess I'll just go and lift weights with no proper technique ;)