Humble brag thread : getting complimented on the regular by complete strangers

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Blackpill is no joke.

Before the blackpill, I wasn't getting much complimented by stangers except for my sense of fashion.

Now, in the course of 30 days :

-Smashed on a first date after a girl literally tried to rip my tongue out of my mouth through french kissing and confessing she found me handsome
-Second girl smashed on a first date after she confessed that she found me cute but didn't want to admit it by text.
-Girl working at the bakery complimented me in front of many other clients telling that I looked "charismatic" regardless of the way I was dressed : Suit or hoodie+jogger.
-Last night, a local french celebrity stopped me in the street to ask where she could find a place to eat, I gave her the address of a few place I knew. Small discussion ensued for 2 to 3 minutes, she was overtly flirtous during the whole time and when I finally decided to cut it short, she told me "you are really charming". She almost made my black ass blush.

Ayem nour defend son ex vincent miclet et surprend tout le monde 12012023

I'm not even some proper HTN yet but it does feel good to be treated like a human being instead of being completely invisible.

@Blackgymmax at what point did you start to become narcy because of all the positive validation ?

i neve got a complient