I can't listen to love songs anymore because i cant cope i just feel rage because i don't have prime girl to listen it with

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
When i hear songs like 34+35 on tiktok ect i rage basically.

The more sexual they are the more I can't cope. I literally can't listen to them anymore. I just imagine what it would be like to listen to it with prime girl besides me in bed.

I could go and get some 20 something rostie but it's a cope and not for songs like that.

How do normies listen to this shit without imagining this and realizing how shitty their life.

How can they cope so much?

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
how could you ever listen to love songs faggot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10949
When i hear songs like 34+35 on tiktok ect i rage basically.

The more sexual they are the more I can't cope.
These aren't really "love" songs when they sing about fucking, sucking, pussy, ass, dicks, etc...

These aren't really "love" songs when they sing about fucking, sucking, pussy, ass, dicks, etc...
That's the point. It's worst when it's like that primal.

Imagine listening to that with prime girl in bed

how could you ever listen to love songs faggot
Shut up with that cope they are sexual songs and listening to that with prime jb is peak

Shut up with that cope they are sexual songs and listening to that with prime jb is peak

This thread is full of soy. Who cares what the song is about. If its good its good. Do not get to emotionally invested with songd jfl. It are just sounds

This thread is full of soy. Who cares what the song is about. If its good its good. Do not get to emotionally invested with songd jfl. It are just sounds
Nahh man girl starts entering your thoughts if you have unfulfilled desires and song is sexual.

How can you cope with sexual lyrics and tone while lying down hearing song alone insted of having sex to it with prime girl