I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

I went full autistic on her ass. Maybe I could have salvaged it, but IDK. Just felt like being honest. Shame. She was one of the hottest girls I've fucked

Attachments

• reply.PNG
    reply.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 52
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 4797
She delivered. Very interesting.
Thoughts?

View attachment 940248

@DatGuyYouLike
Ur never gonna get an honest answer from any women. Its detrimental takong what they say seriously, it will just leave you confused becauae of the gaslighting women do ('courtesy to check on me in morning', now she will bitch you up if you listen to her).

Overall your still jumping through hoops because your trying to please women instead of the right way around them pleasing you. You haven't asserted superiority else you wouldn't be getting these reactions. You cant make up for lack of game by just fucking hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ur never gonna get an honest answer from any women. Its detrimental takong what they say seriously, it will just leave you confused becauae of the gaslighting women do ('courtesy to check on me in morning', now she will bitch you up if you listen to her).

Overall your still jumping through hoops because your trying to please women instead of the right way around them pleasing you. You haven't asserted superiority else you wouldn't be getting these reactions. You cant make up for lack of game by just fucking hard.
I am aware this one is fully gone, and that fishermen should not ask fish for advice. But since she had already decided to ghost me, I didn't see any harm in trying.

So you think that what she said regarding the text is complete bullshit? Maybe she has a point, sending a "hope you got home safely, good night" does no harm and might be positive.

What do you think? What should I have done?

I am aware this one is fully gone, and that fishermen should not ask fish for advice. But since she had already decided to ghost me, I didn't see any harm in trying.

So you think that what she said regarding the text is complete bullshit? Maybe she has a point, sending a "hope you got home safely, good night" does no harm and might be positive.

What do you think? What should I have done?
No she was absolutely bullshitting you. NEVER listen to women advice, EVER. Every single time without fail, its the opposite of what works. Their brains are stuck on shit test mode all their lives.

If you listened to Black Phillip Show you would pick up this pattern, the girls aways disagreed with him, but all the male callers said his advice worked and the girls advice didnt.

What you did was be too nice on the date, it was already too late by the time you texted, and the texts had nothing to do with what went wrong.

Unfortunately if your a nice guy, you will never retain a girls interest unless she's using you for resources (prostitution), its sad but thats the truth of female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and oatmeal
  • +1
What you did was be too nice on the date, it was already too late by the time you texted, and the texts had nothing to do with what went wrong.

Unfortunately if your a nice guy, you will never retain a girls interest unless she's using you for resources (prostitution), its sad but thats the truth of female nature.
I don't understand what it means to be "too nice". I don't think I was. We met outside, we talked a bit. Took her home, talked a bit and then escalated. I was not overly agreeable, I lead the interaction, I fucked her hard and in a dominant way. After fucking we cuddled and talked some more.

It all seems normal to me, not overly nice. I don't get it.

I don't understand what it means to be "too nice". I don't think I was. We met outside, we talked a bit. Took her home, talked a bit and then escalated. I was not overly agreeable, I lead the interaction, I fucked her hard and in a dominant way. After fucking we cuddled and talked some more.

It all seems normal to me, not overly nice. I don't get it.
Too nice means you weren't abusive.

At any point did you make her feel awkward or below you?

Remember these are whores from tinder, they need more abuse than the average girl, to feel feminine (inferior to you).

Either go for more sheltered girls or up your abuse, only options.

• +1
Too nice means you weren't abusive.
At any point did you make her feel awkward or below you?
I did. I made fun of her gaining weight during lockdown, of her being physically weak, and of her being too much of a party girl after she was telling me some stories.

Any other tips on how to "abuse" effectively?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I did. I made fun of her gaining weight during lockdown, of her being physically weak, and of her being too much of a party girl after she was telling me some stories.

Do it without smiling/friendly vibe. Legit try to make her feel like shit.

Read this if you haven't already

LOL ok. Me with my dished in maxilla & botched nose is a Chad. Ok bro

Maxilla is cope.. 4.5 is good and height is very great. You are at least chad lite.

Read this if you haven't already

I've read that and just finished listening to Black Philip's show episode one...

For sure Patrice O'Neal is not suggesting to be abusive -- he's pointing out commonly know redpill truths about women. I don't think I make any of those mistakes. I am not simping for them, I do not give commitment easily or before sex, and I don't waste my time with women that are not sexually open with me. I didn't feel like I learned anything new from Black Philip's episode one, but it was nonetheless a good reminder.

The thread was a bit more interesting. It does suggest abuse in a more extreme form like you mentioned. I honestly like to be dominant and to lead, but I do not like the idea of physically or mentally abusing that heavily. Chris Brown was an example, but I would never go to that level. I think I am fairly narcissistic and act superior with women, not extremely, but I definitely recall having that behavior.

I've had women call me "narcissistic". The pole dancer girl was one of them, and she ghosted me.

I've opened Tinder in front of a woman I had just finished fucking once and she told me how bad I was, and I didn't give a shit. I told the same woman that I'm seeing multiple girls and I don't intend to change that. She seemed to like it despite acting angry. Guess what? She used to chase me a lot before these two things happened -- and now I haven't heard from her in more than a week.

So I'm not convinced at all that being abusive is a good thing. It hasn't worked out for me yet.

Also Patrice O'Neal was 6'4". Sure he was fat, but he was towering over every chick and physically imposing. You can tell me he's a redpill genius or whatever, but there's no comparison against a 5'6" small framed man like me, even if I'm gymmaxed.

Keep moving forward bro, she gonna end up a used up slut that ends up on the streets

I've read that and just finished listening to Black Philip's show episode one...

For sure Patrice O'Neal is not suggesting to be abusive -- he's pointing out commonly know redpill truths about women. I don't think I make any of those mistakes. I am not simping for them, I do not give commitment easily or before sex, and I don't waste my time with women that are not sexually open with me. I didn't feel like I learned anything new from Black Philip's episode one, but it was nonetheless a good reminder.

The thread was a bit more interesting. It does suggest abuse in a more extreme form like you mentioned. I honestly like to be dominant and to lead, but I do not like the idea of physically or mentally abusing that heavily. Chris Brown was an example, but I would never go to that level. I think I am fairly narcissistic and act superior with women, not extremely, but I definitely recall having that behavior.

I've had women call me "narcissistic". The pole dancer girl was one of them, and she ghosted me.

Narcissistic in what way? Do you show off, or mog women like you sometimes see narcissists in restaurants do to waiters (power trips for narcissistic supply).

Patrice O'Neal is like the pimping introductory, he is by no means the gospel truth and is wrong on loads of stuff (he was even a simp in his relationship because he did wife-swapping lmao), but he is a good Beginners Entry into how you have to be. Its better guys to see him because you hear a real life example of him doing what he preaches, rather than Red Pill dudes who just talk. Patrice displays the arrogance you need and such, seeing it is more learnable than just being told how it works.

And many times Patrice has said you need to be mentally abusive, maybe not in Episode 1 but many others, even he (a Pimp-lite at best) admits that. We cant forget he was doing a radio show for the average dude, so he's also softening the delivery so its more digestible for the average Blue Pill dude.

Here are some examples of real pimping being done (amateur level, but still shows a minimum level of coldness you need):

Go from 4:44 onwards.

Lastly tell me this. Do you ever say thank you, or act pleased with the girls your with, say after they've done something nice or that you wanted?

A very important mental abuse for bitches is to attack their ability to please (because they're hardwired to please people, so deeply), if your unsatisfied with anything they do, tell them off for that like they pissed you off, and raise standards to unattainable level, that works like magic on girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 6403
Narcissistic in what way? Do you show off, or mog women like you sometimes see narcissists in restaurants do to waiters (power trips for narcissistic supply).

Patrice O'Neal is like the pimping introductory, he is by no means the gospel truth and is wrong on loads of stuff (he was even a simp in his relationship because he did wife-swapping lmao), but he is a good Beginners Entry into how you have to be. Its better guys to see him because you hear a real life example of him doing what he preaches, rather than Red Pill dudes who just talk. Patrice displays the arrogance you need and such, seeing it is more learnable just being told how it works.

And many times Patrice has said you need to be mentally abusive, maybe not in Episode 1 but many others, even he (a Pimp-lite at best) admits that. We cant forget he was doing a radio show for the average dude, so he's also softening the delivery so its more digestible for the average Blue Pill dude.

Here are some examples of real pimping being done (amateur level, but still shows a minimum level of coldness you need):

Go from 4:44 onwards.

Lastly tell me this. Do you ever say thank you, or act pleased with the girls your with, say after they've done something nice or that you wanted?

A very important mental abuse for bitches is to attack their ability to please (because they're hardwired to please people, so deeply), if your unsatisfied with anything they do, tell them off for that like they pissed you off, and raise standards to unattainable level, that works like magic on girls.

Bro do u think love bombing works?

I heard pimps use that tactic, but only in the beginning

Bro do u think love bombing works?

I heard pimps use that tactic, but only in the beginning
Yeah you need to sell a bitch a dream, but its like your pulling her up love bombing, not validation giving love bombing.

She's got to think your the shit (while she is only a piece of shit, currently), and she has a chance to be pulled up to your level if she can hold on to you. How does she hold on to you? You set high fucking standards and make her do a bunch of shit, then say she wasn't good enough and needs to do better. Its like dangling a carrot in front of their face but they never reach it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 6403
~~~ flakes of the day ~~~

Flk1

~

Flk0

~~~ i respect women a lot ~~~

• +1
Another crazy one. My profile literally just says "swipe left if you're not in London" as many foids change location on this shitty app

Screenshot 20210130 042256 Badoo

Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, fukmylyf, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Just keep banging my head against the wall until she decides it's OK? What if I spend the whole evening trying and nothing happens?

She sounded serious when she said she "was feeling uncomfortable" and "didn't want to do anything". I ignored it the first time, but I can't ignore her EXPLICITLY saying "no" twice in a row, can I?
You are a complete idiot. You have no sense in your fucking head? What is wrong with you. Next time try to understand how she feels. Talk her up you heavy handed autistic idiot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 10782 and fukmylyf
IMG 2771 2

Pain @dinnamadre

This girl even IOIed me on the street, went on a date with her, kissed her, & she is STILL flaking.

Women make my fucking head spin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and oatmeal
View attachment 954322

Pain @dinnamadre

This girl even IOIed me on the street, went on a date with her, kissed her, & she is STILL flaking.

Women make my fucking head spin
You made a good first impression then your nice guy persona dried up all the initial attraction you had going. You were texting her like girlfriends text each other, not like a man who's above her.

You made a good first impression then your nice guy persona dried up all the initial attraction you had going. You were texting her like girlfriends text each other, not like a man who's above her.
How many girls have you fucked?

How many girls have you fucked?
Not many, but it doesn't make me wrong. I've only learned pimping in 2020 and its been in lockdown most of the time, + I've been busy with my bimax.

Doesn't change the fact of man-women relationship principles, they will always reply whether some virgin tells you or Iceberg Slim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
Had some pretty good experiences recently but of course I'm going to tell you about the shitty ones.

Met a girl outside today. I had invited her over but she wanted to meet outside first. She was a bit chubbier than in her pics and a bit taller than me. Couldn't feel much attraction on her side. She was late and also failed to meet at the correct spot.

Started chitchatting about random shit. I pull her closer to me a bit into the date, just with the intention of kinoing, and she tells me "I am not going to kiss you" out of the blue. I wasn't even trying to kiss her.

I interpreted that as her thinking "I hope to god he doesn't try to kiss me, so I'm gonna be explicit about it", and I couldn't feel any attraction from her side, so I just asked her "why?".

She told me "I don't know you yet, and I don't kiss on the first date". I told her "that's just bullshit" with a grin. She said "well if that's what you think then it's not gonna work out", and literally angrily walked away.

It might have been a shit test, but who cares.

---

Right now I am waiting for a chick to come over for a drink. She almost bailed on me as she lost her house keys yesterday, but I told her she could stay over if she needed. She asked "do you have a separate room?" which was annoying. I told her "she could sleep on the sofa" but it "would be weird for my date to sleep separately from me", to which she replied "yeah but I don't know you, I'm coming for a drink".

We'll see if she just doesn't want to be perceived as easy, if she's a timewaster, or if she doesn't know whether she'll like me or not and just being safe.

I respect women a lot, but I am not yet that evil to kick her out and let her freeze in the cold, so I'll let her sleep on the sofa if she wants to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6403
Had some pretty good experiences recently but of course I'm going to tell you about the shitty ones.

Met a girl outside today. I had invited her over but she wanted to meet outside first. She was a bit chubbier than in her pics and a bit taller than me. Couldn't feel much attraction on her side. She was late and also failed to meet at the correct spot.

Started chitchatting about random shit. I pull her closer to me a bit into the date, just with the intention of kinoing, and she tells me "I am not going to kiss you" out of the blue. I wasn't even trying to kiss her.

I interpreted that as her thinking "I hope to god he doesn't try to kiss me, so I'm gonna be explicit about it", and I couldn't feel any attraction from her side, so I just asked her "why?".

She told me "I don't know you yet, and I don't kiss on the first date". I told her "that's just bullshit" with a grin. She said "well if that's what you think then it's not gonna work out", and literally angrily walked away.

It might have been a shit test, but who cares.

---

Right now I am waiting for a chick to come over for a drink. She almost bailed on me as she lost her house keys yesterday, but I told her she could stay over if she needed. She asked "do you have a separate room?" which was annoying. I told her "she could sleep on the sofa" but it "would be weird for my date to sleep separately from me", to which she replied "yeah but I don't know you, I'm coming for a drink".

We'll see if she just doesn't want to be perceived as easy, if she's a timewaster, or if she doesn't know whether she'll like me or not and just being safe.

I respect women a lot, but I am not yet that evil to kick her out and let her freeze in the cold, so I'll let her sleep on the sofa if she wants to.
Kick her out or cuck

Kick her out or cuck
She isn't here yet. But if she just doesn't feel attracted and is polite about it I would feel bad about kicking her out after telling her she could stay.

• +1
She isn't here yet. But if she just doesn't feel attracted and is polite about it I would feel bad about kicking her out after telling her she could stay.
@kjsbdfiusdf @DatGuyYouLike @Captainugly

OK, this one was one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates I've ever had. I just kicked her out. I feel very weirded out, disappointed, and frustrated.

The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks, probably the hottest date I've had so far. She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come close to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I just (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weird explicit question. I just said "why not?" and pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled out from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass, and she had zero resistance and was moaning a lot. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the sanitary pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and jumped on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that". More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that". I rubbed my dick against her, dry humped her, she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties or touching her pussy again resulted in her pushing me off.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like a fucking monkey and then she tells me this shit. I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't that angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything. I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and the attention.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay". Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit. I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth. She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug", and "didn't want me to touch her boobs".

She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me rather than having me touch her. At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine in a sensual way. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. She literally laughed while I was kissing her and she didn't seem into it as she was before. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very weird vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the vibe of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her shit, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I told her I didn't want to. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally inches away from the hottest girl I've ever had in bed, she seemed so much into it and her body was basically dying to be fucked, and she took everything away from me and herself right at the last moment. This is very painful and I don't understand why.

The possibilities are:
  1. She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  2. She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  3. I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I get experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that I am a big fucking failure. Literally feel like roping myself right now, god fucking damn it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skull_mogger, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4797

OK, this one was one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates I've ever had. I just kicked her out. I feel very weirded out, disappointed, and frustrated.

The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks, probably the hottest date I've had so far. She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come close to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I just (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weird explicit question. I just said "why not?" and pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled out from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass, and she had zero resistance and was moaning a lot. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the sanitary pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and jumped on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that". More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that". I rubbed my dick against her, dry humped her, she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties or touching her pussy again resulted in her pushing me off.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like a fucking monkey and then she tells me this shit. I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't that angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything. I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and the attention.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay". Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit. I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth. She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug", and "didn't want me to touch her boobs".

She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me rather than having me touch her. At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine in a sensual way. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. She literally laughed while I was kissing her and she didn't seem into it as she was before. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very weird vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the vibe of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her shit, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I told her I didn't want to. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally inches away from the hottest girl I've ever had in bed, she seemed so much into it and her body was basically dying to be fucked, and she took everything away from me and herself right at the last moment. This is very painful and I don't understand why.

The possibilities are:
  1. She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  2. She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  3. I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I get experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that I am a big fucking failure. Literally feel like roping myself right now, god fucking damn it.
I will read this sometime tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

The possibilities are:
  3. I don't fucking know.
Sounds like an attention whore bro, what's ur psl? Shes probably bpd

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Sounds like an attention whore bro, what's ur psl? Shes probably bpd
This is me

• +1

The possibilities are:
  3. I don't fucking know.
damn bro thats crazy

damn bro thats crazy
I don't get it. I also feel frustrated and like shit. I feel like it's exactly what she wanted, she won the stupid game and I lost like an idiot. It really fucking destroys me.

I swear I'm going to treat every single fucking woman I sleep with like absolute shit. They all deserve it

I don't get it. I also feel frustrated and like shit. I feel like it's exactly what she wanted, she won the stupid game and I lost like an idiot. It really fucking destroys me.

I swear I'm going to treat every single fucking woman I sleep with like absolute shit. They all deserve it
why do you keep asking girls to get close to you? do they never do it unless prompted? :lul:

why do you keep asking girls to get close to you? do they never do it unless prompted? :lul:
They don't, it's quite normal actually. If they're meeting me for the first time at my place, they're going to be a bit distant and afraid at first, so naturally they don't sit right next to me.

The way they react to when I tell them to come closer also is a good indication of whether they're physically interested or not.

They don't, it's quite normal actually. If they're meeting me for the first time at my place, they're going to be a bit distant and afraid at first, so naturally they don't sit right next to me.

The way they react to when I tell them to come closer also is a good indication of whether they're physically interested or not.
I feel like if they're unsure at that point, asking them to get close to you would push them towards not wanting to fuck

I feel like if they're unsure at that point, asking them to get close to you would push them towards not wanting to fuck
I don't get it.

Do you expect a girl that's never met you before to sit directly next to you with your bodies touching from the get go?

I don't get it.

Do you expect a girl that's never met you before to sit directly next to you with your bodies touching from the get go?
No, but do you expect them to start doing that after an hour of talking about some boring bullshit about yours or her life?

No, but do you expect them to start doing that after an hour of talking about some boring bullshit about yours or her life?
No, that's why I tell them to come close 10-15 minutes after small talk. It's the beginning of physical escalation, and a girl is not going to begin physical escalation on her own.

I've fucked many girls this way.

How many did you fuck, and what was your "procedure" if it didn't involve you leading physical escalation? Do they jump on you or something?

No, that's why I tell them to come close 10-15 minutes after small talk. It's the beginning of physical escalation, and a girl is not going to begin physical escalation on her own.

I've fucked many girls this way.

How many did you fuck, and what was your "procedure" if it didn't involve you leading physical escalation? Do they jump on you or something?
I have literally never spoken to a woman before

• JFL