I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good looking curry girl

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
So went to get some pumpkin cold brew (no homo)
and there was this college aged skinny curry girl at red light right besides me and she wasn’t cute, made me realize there are soo many south Asians in Canada but still i haven’t seen a cute curry girl irl

I’ve seen many cute ethnic girls(esp Latinas :love: ) so it’s not like I’m only attracted to one type

I’ve said this before that I don’t hate curries, most curries are very nice to me irl and I have a Pakistani friend (who mog other pakis but still struggled, now engaged to his cousin lmao) but this forum is about looks so i can say things I won’t like to say anywhere else

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Posting a dark curry stacey on purpose otherwise you’d have coped with “hurr durr looks white”

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, doll, JMax and 8 others
Posting a dark curry stacey on purpose otherwise you’d have coped with “hurr durr looks white”

View attachment 706739

Beyond over for u when the only stacy in all of curryland is not even in curryland and dates white guys only... brutal.
Giphy 6

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 9048
Naomi Scott (half curry) is gorgeous

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
I’m curry and the only time I see objectively hot south asian girls is at weddings lmao. I literally never see them outside. What province are you from OP?

They're all ugly as fuck, look at @brbbrah sister
1*OWBGvoHaYBCBrzqaU0Bmsw.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
They're all ugly as fuck, look at @brbbrah sister
1*OWBGvoHaYBCBrzqaU0Bmsw.jpeg
Mirins sister is beatiful but they are half curry half white if i remember correctly so that doesnt count.

Images 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912