I f*cking hate blackpill

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
This is enough, stop bullshiting here, i hate every blacpill i've previously saw. You are nothing more than a bunch of idiots, STOP BEEING A FRICKING IDIOT !!1! I am going to looksmax and some of you are going also, and we are gonna be able to slay, to live better life, life of an warrior in the eyes of normies... While these blackpill loosers will always be, and stay at the same borderline between wasting time and roping, (What should i choose to do today), one blackpillar says + continue repeating;

"Muh midface"
"i am so ugly"
"Girls reject me"
"Ngl"
"Over for __"
"__cel"

20191227 135219 01

And that's true, i know, i know. But if you give up, that's the looser mentality, you just prove how much of a pussy you actually are (Solid 80% of total members). See sometimes i forget why i'm doing all these "Looksmaxes", and i just trust the process and after long period of time, i come back stronger, better, happier, indestructable, more testosterone, better girlfriend, new friends, EVER YTHING BETTER than before ✊.

~ Honnorable mentions ~

Looks aren't just pure genetics, come on you can fix it:

My dick grew 2 inches ACTUALLY:
https://forum.****************/threads/pe-dick-transformation-pics-from-6-to-8.605/

So why tf you balding?:

Reminder to MEW:

Regards "Muh narrow palate"(Another excuse to not mew):

Autism/social anxiety/ocd/aspergers... And thousand sh*ts you can kid yourself, cure:

Gymecel motivation (UNLEASH THE BEAST):

No more thin neck:

AVOID THESE:

HEIGHT:

...And in case you just really can't do anything to pursue your dreams (Having serious health issue, can't walk or unable to speak), i feel sorry for you, but really from the bottom of my heart, this one is for you, i'm so sorry:

AND THAT'S JUST BASICALLY IT, STOP BEEING THE FRICKING MORON, AND START DOING SOMETHING!

How you gonna look:

Screenshot 20191227 140323 Instagram

to:

Screenshot 20191227 135746 Instagram

"astrosky after 6 years of mewing"

What girls you gonna get:
Screenshot 20191225 032402 Instagram

"Or just any pheno you like"

How much money you gonna make:
Money 1428594 1280

"MANYYY"

SO SHUT TF UP AND DO THE WORK

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5875, TheLooksmaxer and 13 others
astronomic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 2227, shimada and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 2607, shimada and 2 others
FUCK YOU HATER 🖕,
YOU'LL NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING WITH THAT MENTALITY, WATCH ME ASCENDING
astrosky looks like shit btw

no mewing for his pheno

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Drugs, needsolution and 1 other person
REPORTED for being NON blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
astrosky looks like shit btw

no mewing for his pheno
I feel like his face is fine, its the manner he presents himself, if he was swole, tatted up, and tanned, he'd become gigaslayer, ive seen foids thirsting in his commenta, but he gives off beta vibes

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Are you saying there's no truth to the Blackpill? Cause that's just retarded. While everyone should looksmaxx, you really can only go so far with it. If you're genetically inferior women will still pick up on it.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I feel like his face is fine, its the manner he presents himself, if he was swole, tatted up, and tanned, he'd become gigaslayer, ive seen foids thirsting in his commenta, but he gives off beta vibes
you're greatly overexaggerating

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Dnrdnt lmaoo

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
you're greatly overexaggerating
His facial bones are good we cant deny it. But he presents himself a bit of a beta, he could benefit a LOT from RTT, because his face is good, and a stubble too and less gay hairstyle.
His facial bones are good we cant deny it. But he presents himself a bit of a beta, he could benefit a LOT from RTT, because his face is good, and a stubble too and less gay hairstyle.
Maybe he wouldnt be gigalsayer, but hed slay hot low class club sloots with ease then,

you're talking sooo binary. 1 or 0. "good" or "not". "fine" or "not"

life is not binary jfl

his face is decent, his side prof is recessed and his pheno is shit

he is manlet with bad frame

he can improve himself and be in good position, way above the average, but when you're talking things like "gigaslayer", i cant help but cage

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

life is not binary jfl

he can improve himself and be in good position, way above the average, but when you're talking things like "gigaslayer", i cant help but cage
are you a nerd?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

life is not binary jfl

I cabt remember his height, but i guess it doesnt matter anyway, he's not got high T, he's an LTRcel, admittedly im overexaggerating but one can affect how they are perceived through their presentation

I cabt remember his height, but i guess it doesnt matter anyway, he's not got high T, he's an LTRcel, admittedly im overexaggerating but one can affect how they are perceived through their presentation
are you a nerd??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Guys give me some reactions because you can see what is happening with human brain when posts/reactions ratio is below 0.5

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 1100
This is enough, stop bullshiting here, i hate every blacpill i've previously saw. You are nothing more than a bunch of idiots, STOP BEEING A FRICKING IDIOT !!1! I am going to looksmax and some of you are going also, and we are gonna be able to slay, to live better life, life of an warrior in the eyes of normies... While these blackpill loosers will always be, and stay at the same borderline between wasting time and roping, (What should i choose to do today), one blackpillar says + continue repeating;

"Muh midface"
"i am so ugly"
"Girls reject me"
"Ngl"
"Over for __"
"__cel"

View attachment 206572

And that's true, i know, i know. But if you give up, that's the looser mentality, you just prove how much of a pussy you actually are (Solid 80% of total members). See sometimes i forget why i'm doing all these "Looksmaxes", and i just trust the process and after long period of time, i come back stronger, better, happier, indestructable, more testosterone, better girlfriend, new friends, EVER YTHING BETTER than before ✊.

~ Honnorable mentions ~

https://forum.****************/threads/pe-dick-transformation-pics-from-6-to-8.605/

So why tf you balding?:

Reminder to MEW:

Autism/social anxiety/ocd/aspergers... And thousand sh*ts you can kid yourself, cure:

No more thin neck:

AVOID THESE:

HEIGHT:

...And in case you just really can't do anything to pursue your dreams (Having serious health issue, can't walk or unable to speak), i feel sorry for you, but really from the bottom of my heart, this one is for you, i'm so sorry:

AND THAT'S JUST BASICALLY IT, STOP BEEING THE FRICKING MORON, AND START DOING SOMETHING!

How you gonna look:

View attachment 206583
to:

View attachment 206575

View attachment 206578

View attachment 206579
"MANYYY"

Astro sky got fillers you can see him in some vids recessed as fuck. And if your face is fucked up you are just wasting your time unless you are saving for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, bassfreak and hebbewem
saving this thread to read later tbh

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
The guys who tried facepuller needed 12 months while applying 1.5 kilograms of force to have some results and you think you can get some change just with the force of your tongue?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2227, I'mme and 2 others
it's so over

Are you saying there's no truth to the Blackpill? Cause that's just retarded. While everyone should looksmaxx, you really can only go so far with it. If you're genetically inferior women will still pick up on it.
Generally speaking it's true at most things, most bitter i've came across is that every woman ever exist is slut, racist, narcisistic, and near complete psychopath if you're ugly which is true

Their only purpose is for sex, but to acquire that, you won't get it by sitting and bragging about 'racepill' or something about 'It's over' (Sounds relatable), so you do looksmaxing, and you get them to chase you, how much effective will it be? i don't know, but what i do know is that most so called looksmaxers give up after two weeks of trying. And don't get me wrong, if you don't do looksmax, and you hate women because they're sluts - your place is not here, go post on .co, go somewhere else, saying this because i'm tired of blackpill (Seriously), and i want this page to be more about looksmax (which is intended for), but i'm not getting it. I'm barely seeing any looksmax threat,

Anyways, if this site wants to functionate; in my oppinion if you give up, what the purpose of all this site, this looksmaxing? NOTHING, and that's what blackpill is telling you - "give up looser", but literally, if you give up on women for your good, don't fucking shitpost here on looksmax SERIOUSLY.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, HighIQcel, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Absolutely epic levels of cope. OP is probably dead inside and this retarded thread is his way of coping.

CaseDismissed

The guys who tried facepuller needed 12 months while applying 1.5 kilograms of force to have some results and you think you can get some change just with the force of your tongue?
And so? What i'm saying is if you don't want to looksmax, then don't fricking do it, it's over, and your place is not here, unfortunately for me, there aren't really any other site for looksmaxing which doesn't exclude blackpill material, let's just say i admire women as psychopaths, but i want to fuck them, so how i'm gonna do that, only way looksmaxing, no other way. Blackpill other than what i just said, didn't helped me, and won't going to in any practical way in life

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and tryingtofindsolution
astro have fillers or implants
retards who believe that mewing do that should leave this forum
this

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

"Muh midface"
"i am so ugly"
"Girls reject me"
"Ngl"
"Over for __"
"__cel"

View attachment 206572

~ Honnorable mentions ~

So why tf you balding?:

Reminder to MEW:

No more thin neck:

AVOID THESE:

HEIGHT:

How you gonna look:

View attachment 206583
to:

View attachment 206575

View attachment 206578

View attachment 206579
"MANYYY"

love the mentality boyo
astro have fillers or implants
retards who believe that mewing do that should leave this forum

this
facepuller is 100% legit

not sharing pics with you so you can believe what u want

high inhib incel trait: censoring fuck

You can't fix being 5'2".
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
No exuce for this one, but foids choose off from what they feel is right, straight up superficial qualities, so if you've found the one, remember that you don't have to care about cheating and such. Even if you got gf by betabuxing, you don't have anything to lose, atleast i mean that's the only way to get pussy (Betabuxing), if you don't do that, there's very very low probablity you'll came across an women long term, but remember she'll be the best woman of your life.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
So far away cope that is near andromeda galaxy
If you think that bad of yourself, you'll get that much bad outcome, i know it SOUNDS stupid to lie yourself, but it ISN'T. That's what my psychiatrist told me to do; Read affirmations, socialize, meet new people, do more than yesterday, "i can attidude"... And i just can't realize why you don't want to do positive things that will have an better impact on your life? You are not naive or stupid if you think that way !

Will you embarass yourself - No
Won't you feel better about yourself (Because that's what geniunely everyone wants) - YES
Will you achieve far more in life - Fuck yes

... and the list goes on and on, i think you get the fucking point (Srs man, explaining any further was explaining common sense)

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
If you think that bad of yourself, you'll get that much bad outcome, i know it SOUNDS stupid to lie yourself, but it ISN'T. That's what my psychiatrist told me to do; Read affirmations, socialize, meet new people, do more than yesterday, "i can attidude"... And i just can't realize why you don't want to do positive things that will have an better impact on your life? You are not naive or stupid if you think that way !

Will you embarass yourself - No
Won't you feel better about yourself (Because that's what geniunely everyone wants) - YES
Will you achieve far more in life - Fuck yes

... and the list goes on and on, i think you get the fucking point
Sounds legit, But why are you roting in this shithole then boyo?

Sounds legit, But why are you roting in this shithole then boyo?
I believe i can improve (Looksmax), and it's fun to be here, even tho my expectations are set low (so i'm not dissapointed later), i'm grateful to do something better about myself

That's what attidude everyone should have in my oppinion

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Steph4gr