I feel like most normies can not grasp blackpill no matter what

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
Maybe they are too NT or something

but you have normies genuinely believing girls being attracted to gl criminals like Ramirez, Meeks or the guys you see on those IG pages are caused by hybristophilia. Not because they are insanely gl but because of a mental disorder. how fucking retarded can u be. just look its right in front of you, the blackpill is right there

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 21620, isis_Bleach and 2 others
It is true though. Most girls aren't obsessed with Meeks and Ramirez. It's just that girls who have hybristophilia are attracted to them because they are the best looking criminals.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, GetShrekt, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Ramirezpill once again (combo with meekspill)

Maybe they are too NT or something

but you have normies genuinely believing girls being attracted to gl criminals like Ramirez, Meeks or the guys you see on those IG pages are caused by hybristophilia. Not because they are insanely gl but because of a mental disorder. how fucking retarded can u be. just look its right in front of you, the blackpill is right there
yea idk how they dont have common sense

i think they all have been so desensitised to chads from seeimg them all over tiktok they simp for unique gl people like chalamet

Look at the comments on this video. Almost every comment is about how good looking Jeffrey Dahmer is jfl

Meanwhile ugly criminals are hated and dehumanized to the core

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17735
everyone know its just hard to admit to urself

Look at the comments on this video. Almost every comment is about how good looking Jeffrey Dahmer is jfl

Meanwhile ugly criminals are hated and dehumanized to the core

He would have killed 0 people if he was subhuman because of the way he lured his victims

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
But it’s true many normies can’t grasp the blackpill. You see even on blackpill videos on YouTube or stories about looks privileges there are many normies saying bluepilled stuff and coping even though the blackpill is right in front of their very eyes word for word