i fumbled a girl with 100k followers by having a shit personality

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Sphinx
i messaged her like a year ago when my ig was private w no posts

then like 2 days ago she followed me back and replied, at first we was talking normal

she said she had thousands of message requests yet im the only guy she followed on her entire account, she was an ONLYFANS E-GIRL

but then i was offered 2 options: do i have asshole rizz or simp rizz

i chose simp rizz. and simp rizz fucked me in the ass

i was tryna be nice and clearly trolling but it seemed like it turned her off and she deleted our dms on insta

so even with her type in looks, my personality screwed everything up

wat do i do

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Xangsane
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, futuregigamogger, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, futuregigamogger, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
Tbh really ugly girls can have 100k these days

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, futuregigamogger, EggKing and 15 others

then like 2 days ago she followed me back and replied, at first we was talking normal

she said she had thousands of message requests yet im the only guy she followed on her entire account, she was an ONLYFANS E-GIRL

i was tryna be nice and clearly trolling but it seemed like it turned her off and she deleted our dms on insta

wat do i do
Brother really here analyzing what went wrong with fuckin ONLYFANS(!) whore 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, EverythingMattersCel, micropp and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
It’s the face + wide frame and tall you act cocky and insult will you get slay

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brother really here analyzing what went wrong with fuckin ONLYFANS(!) whore 😂
I don’t see what’s wrong unless she’s one of the super famous ones who gets passed around by niggers

Why would she take you seriously she doesn’t know who you are or what you look like? Just wanted attention and validation

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Deleted member 48689
I don’t see what’s wrong unless she’s one of the super famous ones who gets passed around by niggers
Brother her brain has been fried trying to keep up by all filthy requests of her OF subscribers ☠️

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, ascension, N1666 and 1 other person
Why would she take you seriously she doesn’t know who you are or what you look like? Just wanted attention and validation
She does know what I look like.. u clearly didn’t read it properly

It’s the face + wide frame and tall you act cocky and insult will you get slay
Yea she was attracted to my looks clearly but my personality fucked it up i basically simped

Nvm I just re-read my post, I messaged her when I had no posts but since then I’ve posted shit on my ig which I think she saw my pfp in her message requests and replied

I did this too long ago I said fuck off whore just because she was clearly too popular and gl for me. She said okay I am sorry.

New larp just dropped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, RichardSpencel and Reformed
She is your only romantic option.

You are one of 1000 of her romantic options.

That's the only thing that matters here.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
She is your only romantic option.

You are one of 1000 of her romantic options.

That's the only thing that matters here.
Lmao im the only guy she folllowed on her entire account and she chose me out of thousands of msg requests, so ur wrong

New larp just dropped
On god it’s not

I did this too long ago I said fuck off whore just because she was clearly too popular and gl for me. She said okay I am sorry.
Yea I wish I was more mean, nice guy rizz didn’t work

what types of things did u say

Send @ so we can mass report and get her banned

And this nigga says I larp lmao

Ong it wasn’t a larp , u have no evidence behind the shit u say
Neither do you you fucking hypocrite, where is any evidence you’ve given in this post?

wat do i do
should had ran low inhib cocky theory

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
  • JFL
Reactions: zan
lol nigguh fell for some onlyfan model publicity stunt to get more followers

shes done it with so many others bet

Neither do you you fucking hypocrite, where is any evidence you’ve given in this post?
Here’s something that you’ll reject as usual:

Let’s hop on a call, screenshare our screens and show our entire socials, girls we talk to, pictures with them etc.

It’ll be really brutal for you because u only talk to LTB - MTB girls, and don’t meet 99% of them

Ur also a betabux who takes pics with a car

Me and Crisick laughed at u in a server & he bullied u off the forums several times

You’ll find a way to avoid the main point - let’s hop in a call and let’s see who larps about their life

Lmao im the only guy she folllowed on her entire account and she chose me out of thousands of msg requests, so ur wrong

On god it’s not

Yea I wish I was more mean, nice guy rizz didn’t work
Those requests are from baljeets and Turkish ice cream men. Nothing to feel proud mogging

• +1
You gotta understand that onlyfans girls are girls who were neglected and unloved when they were younger, thats why they turn to onlyfans for money, but subconsciously, attention and validation.

This also means that their attachment style revolves around "asshole rizz" like you said, because degradation and neglect is all they've ever known.

• +1
You gotta understand that onlyfans girls are girls who were neglected and unloved when they were younger, thats why they turn to onlyfans for money, but subconsciously, attention and validation.

This also means that their attachment style revolves around "asshole rizz" like you said, because degradation and neglect is all they've ever known.
Yeah I know it makes sense, I knew this prior but the way she was acting in dms made me feel like it wouldn’t work

• +1
Reactions: ascension
look good
be cocky
treat her like shit

she wants to suck the cock

wat do i do
Dalit tales

wat do i do
She's an of whore, what did you expect. You should have told her to come suck your dick the first message otherwise she'll get bored