Why did this girl ghost me?

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
I went on a date with a cute girl from tinder who was messaging me first from the start and seemed to really like me. She was irl attracted to me still on the same level, I fingered her in the end, everything went good.

Then I had some doubts if she wanted to go on a 2nd date, but she was down, it went similarily to the first date, except we had sex - although I thrusted just a few times before she said she was on her period - she really was, there was blood and we were in a small room, not house or apartment, and it had nothing but some mats. So she asked me if we could do it next time and instead sucked me a few times without me asking + I facefucked her (she was into it).

Then we messaged again for a week, she was texting me first sometimes still (we didn’t text much so it wasn’t by me being needy). Just yesterday she asked me when I have free this week. And today she out of the blue kicked me from both her ig accounts and unfollowed me. It pisses me off. Why could it possibly happen, like if she started getting close with someone more attractive, she still wouldn’t have to do all this.

someone pls read this and explain

Probably just got cold feet. How did the blood happen btw

Probably just got cold feet. How did the blood happen btw
Wtf is cold feet, she ghosted me it’s over. She probably had a tampon idk but when I pulled out she had blood on her stomach