I grew 3 inches on Relaxin over the course of 8 months...

Wing span grew by an inch. Wing span before was 1,71m, now is approx. 1,735m...
Did ur wingspan grow because of ur arms growing longer or ur shoulder line?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
thrombo already talked about it and said someone else is getting info about china too.
“you can get it a lot cheaper via sketchy Chinese Lab Sources, but there comes the risk of impurities, fakes, cut down stuff etc. Funnily enough a few Labs in Wuhan are selling that stuff at an affordable price, but don't ask me whether the Wuhan stuff is legit. I don't now.”

i don’t know how he knew that his two sources were legit though. i would like to think that people would choose sarms, not relaxin if they wanted to scam since no one even knows what relaxin is.

also i read that he said his doctors appointment is the end of april so it’ll be a few weeks before there is even proof but apparrently another guy said he saw the results (and the guy usually is honest) and since he has shown curiousity in relaxin and other things like lsjl for many many months now i’ll try to get just one day dosage in the next week unless i get lazy

relaxin is the only thing i care about in looksmax now tbh and orher sources besides him have speculated you cnpan grow 3 to 12 inches from it so tbh i’m putting my faith in relaxin too.

the only thing making me have doubt is the fact that jeff bezos or putin would’ve used it on themselves if it really worked since they’re investing billions in space and anti aging or whatever lol
Don't put all your hope in relaxin bro, we still need more test and evidence.

I agree it is an interesting path to study, but we run the risk to be very disapointed if not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Preoximerianas, white girls lover and 1 other person
I think he is lying

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JackHanma and Deleted member 13588
might as well do both.
1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets e

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your le
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wal

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with th

In case u don't understand something ask.

the thread

if this shit actually works...
The Wire Reaction GIF

I can finally get those elusive 2 inches to 6 foot

• +1
Well,Jeff and Putin didn't because people would call them "insecu" and the entire media would make a fuss about it,besides it might not be in their priorities.
They have other work to do.

Also,dont put all ur eggs in one basket.

How old r u?

U can grow from hgh and lr3,if u can spend money on relaxin,hgh and lr3 are much cheaper
or maybe they just dont know about since theres barely any studies on it for height growth

• +1
1)do tadsana(search it on the internet,there are guides about it) for 30 seconds each set and do 5-6 sets per day

2)if u have a rod in your home or somewhere ,just dead hang from it for 30 seconds and do 5-6 sets e

3)stand against a wall/in front of it and try to touch the points with your fingers,move your fingers up a bit and keep moving it upwards until u feel pain your neck and back,hold this position for 30-45 seconds and do 5-6 sets every day,also while doing this dont move your legs up,move them a little bit only,try to stretch your spine/torso not your le
U can do this both ways,by either with your face towards the wall or ur back towards the wal

I have gained 3.5-4 inches with th

In case u don't understand something ask.

the thread

you got proof for this

• +1
you got proof for this
No,i don't have before/afters but i am not lying,i get nothing by lying here.
I don't charge money for helping out people, instead i spend a lot of time helping out,so in a way,it's my net loss slightly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13588 and animo123
cope

• WTF
No,i don't have before/afters but i am not lying,i get nothing by lying here.
I don't charge money for helping out people, instead i spend a lot of time helping out,so in a way,it's my net loss slightly.
if this relaxin stuff is legit i will try it together

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
if this shit actually works...
The Wire Reaction GIF

I can finally get those elusive 2 inches to 6 foot
Although 5'10 isn't that bad, depending on where you live....

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and FreakkForLife
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 30325, Ika-Sama and 1 other person
could you tell the exact discount you got from progenpeptides and geopeptides?

I want to know which to buy from, and how much i can get for 500 dollars

sources i found by simply typing “buy relaxin“ on google:

https://www.abcepta.com/products/PBG10377-Recombinant-Human-Relaxin-2
5 ug for 96 dollars and 25 ug for 216 dollars. has bulk buy form

5 ug 80 dollars, 25 ug 195 dollars, and more up to 1 mg for 3k dollars

25 ug for 359 with bulk buy form

1401 dollars for 50 ug. trash.

50 ug for 221 dollars with bulk buy form too. promising since this is the not bulk buy

relaxin 3 instead of relaxin 2? 100 uL? 1 mg per 1 mL apparrently. so 332 dollars for 100 ug? nice

https://www.creativebiomart.net/product/NormalSearch?q=RLN2
you have to fill out a form for the price but they sell up to 1 mg which is promising.

392 dollars 100 ug?

various bad prices

https://www.mybiosource.com/rln2-recombinant-protein/relaxin-2/539570
bad price

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/...Qf-xDMo3_0LALKgKeR3O3bvjlg32dbORoC73UQAvD_BwE
bad price

https://www.prospecbio.com/rln3_human
1 mg 2700 dollars. kinda good

good prices from beijing! wtf do the different variants mean though? but 100 ug for 300, and option to bulk buy over 100 mg?? that’s probably for like 30k dollars or something. it doesnt say. but 100 mg thats 300k dollars from other sources

I have no idea how to fill out bulk buy forms on any of these sites. What do I list for company/institution/organization? List sequences N term to C term? Some of the forms have weird stuff. And what’s the difference between relaxin 1,2 and 3, and other variants?

do these labs just buy from china and set different prices? 5 ug for 50 dollars is a scam lol

I think I will personally buy the 332 dollar one just for one injection if i know what relaxin 3 is

so you got sites selling 1 mg for 2700 dollars and sites selling 100 ug for 332 dollars. wonder if any of the bulk sell websites can go cheaper than 1 mg for 2700 when in bulk? but the thing is there are lots and lots of sources out there there must be one in china selling 100 mg for 30k instead of 300k

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Preoximerianas
WHAT? i just found this. i’m so glad i kept searching. https://www.abbexa.com/human-relaxin-2-protein

apparently abbexa (not abexxa) is a biotechnology company from cambridge university in united kingdom… so it’s more legit than any of the other websites for sure. 1 mg is 2624 dollars... and 5 mg is 6568 dollars. 5 mg at the discount you got was 15000 i think. imagine bulk buying 20 mg for 15k if that’s possible. 10 ug is insanely expensive at 261 dollars so the sales for higher buying is insanely good

try finding a china source that’s cheaper if you can but this is amazing

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Preoximerianas and animo123
WHAT? i just found this. i’m so glad i kept searching. https://www.abbexa.com/human-relaxin-2-protein

apparently abbexa (not abexxa) is a biotechnology company from cambridge university in united kingdom… so it’s more legit than any of the other websites for sure. 1 mg is 2624 dollars... and 5 mg is 6568 dollars. 5 mg at the discount you got was 15000 i think. imagine bulk buying 20 mg for 15k if that’s possible. 10 ug is insanely expensive at 261 dollars so the sales for higher buying is insanely good

try finding a china source that’s cheaper if you can but this is amazing
i mean..theyve got a linkedin page so seems legit ngl
just waiting on @Thrombo results now

• +1
Lads it's been 18 days since the original post was made, it ain't happening. Another possible salvation killed.

It really is LL or nothing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, johncruz12345, animo123 and 2 others
Lads it's been 18 days since the original post was made, it ain't happening. Another possible salvation killed.

It really is LL or nothing.
the boss is back?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Preoximerianas
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 18012
end of april is near. looking forward to what comes

personally, i’ve just been wondering whether or not it’s even worth me going from 5’5 to 5’8. if it reopens growth plates i would just stack aromatase and hgh with it to grow much further past, but if it is just some weird non long bone growth with tendons and stuff then idk.

most people here are too poor to afford it, and i personally can sense myself coping and making excuses not to buy it. like, if it only costed 60 dollars i think half of the manlets reading would’ve bought it right away without asking for proof. so i’ll just see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, Preoximerianas, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
lol pics or he a liar

• WTF
one question

men and women already have relaxin so does that mean injecting would do nothing to someone who already has hogh relaxin?

Think its fair to say @Thrombo was capping

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

:lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 13588
Think its fair to say @Thrombo was capping

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

Not at all. Proof is coming. Right now I am in COVID quarantine, but will be out soon... Phoned with doc last Friday. He said he would have the medical certificates ready by Tuesday.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy, johncruz12345, KDA Player and 3 others
Would it really hurt you cucks to wait?

Fucking kids. Benefit of doubt gents.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, animo123, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
What would you (all these cucks asking for proof) really do with the proof honestly? Are you gonna get on the stuff? You're too poor. Not to mention you're gonna need more proof. And then in the end you're still gonna pussy out and not do it.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, mafiaboy, animo123 and 2 others
people are wishing that it’s fake because they’re too poor to afford it. i almost felt that way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others
Ideally you should take 0.5 µg/kg/h to achieve serum levels comparable to those found naturally in pregnancy.

Unfortunately the drug's half Life is kinda short, therefore you should take it at morning and evening! (In studies they used intravenous delivery via continuous infusion)

In my case it would be 0.5 µg/kg/h * 12 hours * 70 kg = 420 µg every 12 hours

Although some high quality studies say that half of it should also be enough to reach comparable effects: therefore 210µg every 12 hours (the dosage I took. That stuff is expensive als hell, therefore I recommend 0.25µg/kg/h)

Some interesting read: Grossman, Jason; Frishman, William H. (2010). Relaxin. Cardiology in Review, 18(6), 305–312. doi:10.1097/crd.0b013e3181f493e3
can you explain how you got this dosage info? why do they even sell 5 ug vials? i really hope that it’s a mistake or something and you only need 420 ng (.420ug) and not 420 ug lol.

do you inject the same way you inject testosterone? straight from the vial? and they custom gave you 210 per vial or what?

Last edited:
i’m going to keep bumping this thread randomly every now and then but if anyone actually buys this again you’re probably rich, so take hgh+aromatase to see if it increases results even more and do a bone scan the moment after you’re done.

maybe relaxin has a weird effect on growth plates. so you just have to reopen it using relaxin, then go back to normal heightmaxxing that teenagers would do. idk

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
end of april is near. looking forward to what comes

personally, i’ve just been wondering whether or not it’s even worth me going from 5’5 to 5’8. if it reopens growth plates i would just stack aromatase and hgh with it to grow much further past, but if it is just some weird non long bone growth with tendons and stuff then idk.

most people here are too poor to afford it, and i personally can sense myself coping and making excuses not to buy it. like, if it only costed 60 dollars i think half of the manlets reading would’ve bought it right away without asking for proof. so i’ll just see what happens
Thrombo told me

"I grew two inches upper body (torso), one inch legs.

Wing-Span grew by an inch.

Fingers didn't grow, feet didn't grow, hands didn't grow, but wrist circumference grew by 0.75 inch: I went from 6.5 inches to 7.25 inches wrist circumference.

I am not sure whether arms grew. I measured wing-span."

I am not sure whether he would be okay with me sharing this or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, animo123 and white girls lover
Thrombo told me

"I grew two inches upper body (torso), one inch legs.

Wing-Span grew by an inch.

Fingers didn't grow, feet didn't grow, hands didn't grow, but wrist circumference grew by 0.75 inch: I went from 6.5 inches to 7.25 inches wrist circumference.

I am not sure whether arms grew. I measured wing-span."

I am not sure whether he would be okay with me sharing this or not
nice. all of that information was shared throughout the six pages in this thread too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and FreakkForLife
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and white girls lover
IV.

Although subQ injection might even be better due to better time-related distribution.

I am no fan of IM due to pain.
oh nice i didn’t see this. idk how this works. straight from the vials they gave right?
So yes, after some beginner's mistakes I started to inject it. A good friend of mine is was a pharmacist. He mixed a suitable solution.
the reason i’m asking is because i’m confused about mixing soluble solutions. with other steroids i injected subq straight from the vial??

• +1
oh nice i didn’t see this. idk how this works. straight from the vials they gave right?

the reason i’m asking is because i’m confused about mixing soluble solutions. with other steroids i injected subq straight from the vial??
@Thrombo do we have to use bac water for reconsititution?
What did ur friend use to form the "suitable solution"?

• +1
Reactions: white girls lover
@Thrombo do we have to use bac water for reconsititution?
What did ur friend use to form the "suitable solution"?
i’d inject piss in myself if it made me 7 feet so if i’m too stupid to figure it out i’ll inject straight from it but there is probably something reddit tutorial or something

• +1
Not at all. Proof is coming. Right now I am in COVID quarantine, but will be out soon... Phoned with doc last Friday. He said he would have the medical certificates ready by Tuesday.
its sunday and they are still not ready:eek:

this thread needs to be thrown in the bin
just capping at this point
pushing the date back constantly
whats the next excuse @Thrombo

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, KING REIDYZ and white girls lover
this thread needs to be thrown in the bin
just capping at this point
pushing the date back constantly
whats the next excuse @Thrombo
He is a liar, a foyard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and animo123
i’m still waiting for this too

• +1

• Hmm...
Who wouldnt want to take a pregnancy hormone and look like you gave birth? :lul::lul:He is probably married to chad now

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, animo123, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 13588