I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

post your results
Haven't gotten it yet. Ask SE for his and he will show you what can be done with good planning and execution. Truly amazing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and optimisticzoomer
Haven't gotten it yet.
then shut the fuck up, faggot

what can be done with good planning and execution. Truly amazing.
2272530 3FB66D16 C14B 4FCC 9FA0 C391699BE2D6

WOAH :soy::soy::soy: . Look at this execution! Truly amazing!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Miant Gimplants, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Gawt dayum pussy got incels cutting up their skull just to land a 3/10 whale in the future

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Miant Gimplants, Aero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
I used AI to recreate bro's results somewhat and this is what the AI yielded:

IMG 4650

It's probably very inaccurate but I guess seeing the eyes open helps better understand the planning

Hope he posts his results soon, he's likely much less swollen now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick
Insinuating any surgeon is NOT a jew.
Some are more than others, such as Pagnoni who has a bunch of shills on this forum but no evidence of being worth the cost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, LongForgotten, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
This guy didn't even need bimax, he needed to stop being a fat fuck which it appears he still isn't

Literally looks like an ogre slav
Saw even more recent pics of him, he is still fat and he is p much done balding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, poopoohead and optimisticzoomer
What do you mean? :feelswat:
his result was pretty decent, he just didn't have the best morphology to begin with

you can see in the after pic, his ramus to body transition is round af, which probably indicates a rounder jaw in the front as well

to fix that he would need implants anyway, bimax isn't a jaw transplant as he said it himself lol

Shit planning then.
Yeah. Pagnoni will pretty much do what you tell him to do if you push him enough. You have to know what you need or you will get botched.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Or a model chin like surgeryenjoyer, what happens when you actually plan with someone competent.
I mean if @longjohnmong had gotten custom plates, he could have also gotten a chin widening genio. But tbh, I don't think any surgeon could have given him a better result. I don't think the surgeon really matters beyond a baseline level of competence. The key thing is the planning and whether it is followed on the operating table.

Pagnoni is definitely a saleman-type surgeon. Not in the sense that he will push you to get certain procedures but I do get a feeling he downplays complications. But this applies to all surgeons I have consulted with. They are running a business at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Lol at thinking a bunch of 14 year olds giving their money to a used car salesman make him "name" surgeon. Maybe you'll get a sweet 1mm bimax like misc001
My bimax was 4mm and it looks great

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, RealSurgerymax, PlagiocephalyTypeIV and 3 others
beard coming in nicely 😎forgot about this forum tbh

Attachments

• qNKmixl3.jpeg
    qNKmixl3.jpeg
    946.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, PlagiocephalyTypeIV, NoPainNoChick and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Aero
Should've just been fed celery and spent the money on hookers. Now you're still a discord mod but 35k down

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, <6PSLcel, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Anyway im leaving this dogshit forum, it was nice to drop in.

Then you're retarded if you consider that anything but a great result + im still fat (leanmaxx pending - 2028 arrival)
How are you getting bimax over a year ago and still fat? Truly a brutal low IQ moment

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Miant Gimplants
How are you getting bimax over a year ago and still fat? Truly a brutal low IQ moment
I really stopped giving a shit about looksmax stuff, once you come of this forum and find other things to enjoy it stops becoming what your life revolves around. I'm happy with how i look so i dont and didnt really have the motivation to lose weight except for health purposes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
I really stopped giving a shit about looksmax stuff, once you come of this forum and find other things to enjoy it stops becoming what your life revolves around. I'm happy with how i look so i dont and didnt really have the motivation to lose weight except for health purposes
This is fine. But it's coming from someone who got surgeries he didn't even need, so doesn't really make sense

This is fine. But it's coming from someone who got surgeries he didn't even need, so doesn't really make sense
Yeah it was a bit autistic to do tbh, oh well

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and optimisticzoomer
his result was pretty decent, he just didn't have the best morphology to begin with

you can see in the after pic, his ramus to body transition is round af, which probably indicates a rounder jaw in the front as well

to fix that he would need implants anyway, bimax isn't a jaw transplant as he said it himself lol
yes. my jaw is tiny, not just recessed. me on right compared with alfaro patient on left

Screenshot 2024 05 27 172910

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Some are more than others, such as Pagnoni who has a bunch of shills on this forum but no evidence of being worth the cost
Surgeryenjoyers ascencion alone makes him worth the cost from my POV.

I really stopped giving a shit about looksmax stuff
Because your ascencion hasn't been good enough this far that you get to reap the benefits of good looks. @Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Good fucking shit. I had infras and Trimax with pags 3.5 months ago and our results look pretty similar. I told him that I liked your result and he did a GREAT job.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer