i hate my girlfriend tbh

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
im catching myself counting the seconds till its time for her to go, she just lays there and makes cute noises, and most of the evening doesn't even want to do anything. the only thing that matters is the mood shes in in that particular moment. im not even that attracted to her i can barely get it up half the time. what she wants is what's happening and i seriously just need my alone time:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Sounds like my dream girl tbh, where’d you find girls like this

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 11292
Boohoo what she wants is me bbc fuck her ass right now on god you cry baby 💯:redpill:🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 13332, rydofx and 6 others
i need someone new and exciting

• +1
Then break up

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 11292 and 1 other person
can't relate to a single thing on this shit thred

• JFL
Sounds like my dream girl tbh, where’d you find girls like this
didnt find, she was super high interest and actually asked me out thats the only reason were even dating

• So Sad
im catching myself counting the seconds till its time for her to go, she just lays there and makes cute noises, and most of the evening doesn't even want to do anything. the only thing that matters is the mood shes in in that particular moment. im not even that attracted to her i can barely get it up half the time. what she wants is what's happening and i seriously just need my alone time:feelswhy:
Nice humblebrag. If you think I'm gonna be like "oh you're such a chad" or something, you are unfortunately wrong as I am not even remotely impressed

Nice humblebrag. If you think I'm gonna be like "oh you're such a chad" or something, you are unfortunately wrong as I am not even remotely impressed
Wdym humble? This was just a brag.

>foid
>friend
Lol that's like being friends with a dish washer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
I can somewhat relate.

I never hated my ex-gf, but I did feel kinda stressed and performative when dealing with her. And being somewhat glad when our interactions were over.

I dont have this with my current fwb though. She's chill and usually the one that ends the interaction.

Boohoo what she wants is me bbc fuck her ass right now on god you cry baby 💯:redpill:🙏
I'm BOBBY BITCH 1EEB31D9 4FBB 4300 AD33 1FE9CEF7CE79 4BD9A1DE C626 4BF2 AAED 390BB271F978

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292