I hate redpillers and they're ruining this community

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I genuinely hate them. They're the same as blue pillers in terms of pure copium.The only difference is they're obsessed with sounding tough and masculine which only makes them sound like larping faggots.

The worst thing about redpillers is how they take blackpilled ideas or strategies and ruin them. Look at passport bros. It's just geomaxxing aka something incels had discussed for years but redpillers took it ran the narrative that the reason it worked wasn't because women were poor or desperate in these countries, or because of white halo...,, but because women are just more trad and feminine and desire a masculine partner! These faggots took one of the only legitimate post blackpill strategies and turned it into a cope. Now the fuckers are marrying Filipinos and getting divorce raped.

Let's not even get into what redpillers have started to do to the looksmax community. I can't post a picture of a guy like hacker Vinnie without redpillers calling him a faggot and saying something along the lines of "only teenage girls find this attractive. Real women like masculine men" IT'S SUCH FUCKING COPE. THEY'RE BLATANTLY IGNORING REALITY TO PUSH THEIR GYMCELLING. The looksmax community is becoming a circle jerk of ugly gymcelled redpillers calling men women actually like unattractive. Kill yourselves please

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Xtra
No one is saying any of that shit retard. Many people on this forum call Vinnie Hacker ideal.

"No gym for your face" is said here for a reason. A lot of people know gym is cope here. Just natural god given frame, and height matter after face.

kys

No one is saying any of that shit retard. Many people on this forum call Vinnie Hacker ideal.

"No gym for your face" is said here for a reason. A lot of people know gym is cope here. Just natural god given frame, and height matter after face.

kys
I have seen retards say Vinnie is unattractive. On the official discord server I had redpillers tell me women didn't actually like him and he only got attention because he's famous.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have seen retards say Vinnie is unattractive. On the official discord server I had redpillers tell me women didn't actually like him and he only got attention because he's famous.
The few that say that here are from Tik Tok and they're coping. Most know Vinnie is basically ideal. And dude, get off the "official discord" it's horrible. No active users here use it. I went on it to see what it was like, and it was filled with 12yr olds. Discord servers in general are usually filled with literal kids anyway.

I genuinely hate them. They're the same as blue pillers in terms of pure copium.The only difference is they're obsessed with sounding tough and masculine which only makes them sound like larping faggots.

The worst thing about redpillers is how they take blackpilled ideas or strategies and ruin them. Look at passport bros. It's just geomaxxing aka something incels had discussed for years but redpillers took it ran the narrative that the reason it worked wasn't because women were poor or desperate in these countries, or because of white halo...,, but because women are just more trad and feminine and desire a masculine partner! These faggots took one of the only legitimate post blackpill strategies and turned it into a cope. Now the fuckers are marrying Filipinos and getting divorce raped.

Let's not even get into what redpillers have started to do to the looksmax community. I can't post a picture of a guy like hacker Vinnie without redpillers calling him a faggot and saying something along the lines of "only teenage girls find this attractive. Real women like masculine men" IT'S SUCH FUCKING COPE. THEY'RE BLATANTLY IGNORING REALITY TO PUSH THEIR GYMCELLING. The looksmax community is becoming a circle jerk of ugly gymcelled redpillers calling men women actually like unattractive. Kill yourselves please

Redpillers are worse than bluepillers. That delusion needs to stay out of here

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Harakiri Fellatio
The few that say that here are from Tik Tok and they're coping. Most know Vinnie is basically ideal. And dude, get off the "official discord" it's horrible. No active users here use it. I went on it to see what it was like, and it was filled with 12yr olds. Discord servers in general are usually filled with literal kids anyway.
I'm already out of it.

• +1
Redpillers are worse than bluepillers. That delusion needs to stay out of here
Agreed. They can go buy their tactical soap and hold frame elsewhere.

• JFL

shut your ugly ass up nigger nbdy gaf:lul::forcedsmile:

Keep coping.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and St. Fraudcel

kys
You Need everything even muscles