I have 0 sex drive/ motivation/ energy

D

Deleted member

Lurker
so I’ve been abusing weed but been sober for 3 days

abused alcohol but been sober for 3 days

abusing caffiene and nicotine (vape)

always fapping and cumming but it takes a lot longer and it’s harder to maintain an erection

lazy as fuck 0 motivation 0 drive whatsoever

don’t wanna be a low t soycuck but also giga depressed even pussy doesn’t excite me anymore

what can I do to fix my fried dopamine receptors?

I feel so fucking low T it’s truly over

Anyone know a fix to this problem?

im so dead inside help me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, .👽. and DivineBeing
same

were victims to our tiny balls that dont wanna produce T

i didnt leave my bed today

took a pic of myself to see how hard i descended and i look like a fucking moon now

my frame is 10 year old frame so small its subhuman

though my eye area alone in the mirror looks male model

its over for subhumans like us

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
im probably gonna JBW and end it soon since i need $200k+ to ascend and 4 years and will be oldcel by then which means its over already

i should be hanging frm the ceiling now tbh

always fapping and cumming but it takes a lot longer and it’s harder to maintain an erection

don’t wanna be a low t soycuck but also giga depressed even pussy doesn’t excite me anymore

I felt the same even after injecting T.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
im probably gonna JBW and end it soon since i need $200k+ to ascend and 4 years and will be oldcel by then which means its over already

i should be hanging frm the ceiling now tbh
That’s literally me except I don’t even have 50k i have £0.12

I wanna end it ASAP idc abt what my family thinks they’re fucking annoying anyway

it’s over for subhumans

I could’ve been a Chad but Due to a freak accident when I fell on my front row teeth and shattered them all, moving my maxilla backwards too and creating the most asymmetric subhuman jaw ever and asymetrical eyes

I knew it was over

my life is fucking aids I hate it

to top it all off I’m a 5’9 turbomanlet fuck this cruel world

my friend is a 0 falio 6ft chad who I saw first hand Stacy ordered him a Uber and snuck him into her house after she begged him and he blocked her

FUCK MY LIFE :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
That’s literally me except I don’t even have 50k i have £0.12

I wanna end it ASAP idc abt what my family thinks they’re fucking annoying anyway

it’s over for subhumans

I could’ve been a Chad but Due to a freak accident when I fell on my front row teeth and shattered them all, moving my maxilla backwards too and creating the most asymmetric subhuman jaw ever and asymetrical eyes

I knew it was over

my life is fucking aids I hate it

to top it all off I’m a 5’9 turbomanlet fuck this cruel world

my friend is a 0 falio 6ft chad who I saw first hand Stacy ordered him a Uber and snuck him into her house after she begged him and he blocked her

FUCK MY LIFE :feelsrope:

I was obese when i as a child top 0.1% in bodyweight

This caused downward growth due to mouth breathing and knock knees and scoleosis alongside giving me a low T frame due to high estrogen.

Even though I made it to an Ivy League school I couldn't outrun my obese past which now haunts me every second in my waking existence.

Every single international student who made it to my ivy school wins accolades and prizesand gets good internships while it was over for me since day 0 due to my frame, height, downward growth and bodily deformities.

i was not able to talk to a single girl because of my utterly deformed frame and body i look like a goblin despite my face

i should be put down because im a human abomination

I was obese when i as a child top 0.1% in bodyweight

This caused downward growth due to mouth breathing and knock knees and scoleosis alongside giving me a low T frame due to high estrogen.

Even though I made it to an Ivy League school I couldn't outrun my obese past which now haunts me every second in my waking existence.

Every single international student who made it to my ivy school wins accolades and prizesand gets good internships while it was over for me since day 0 due to my frame, height, downward growth and bodily deformities.

i was not able to talk to a single girl because of my utterly deformed frame and body i look like a goblin despite my face

i should be put down because im a human abomination
i have scoliosis too

One shoulder is higher than the other

one hip is higher than the other

left side of my ribcage sticks out whilst my right is tucked in well

I can’t even cope with gymcelling cuz I can’t train triceps or shoulders due to the terrible muscle imbalance

to top it off I have a bicep imbalance

literally nobody else in this fucking world has my shit luck

Over for me a long time ago

I hate this life fuck I wish i could reincarnationmaxx

If I don’t win the lottery or make enough money somehow somewhat to get surgeries ASAP which probably still won’t help and I’ll get botched

ill overdose on something and end it no cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and DivineBeing
i have scoliosis too

One shoulder is higher than the other

one hip is higher than the other

left side of my ribcage sticks out whilst my right is tucked in well

I can’t even cope with gymcelling cuz I can’t train triceps or shoulders due to the terrible muscle imbalance

to top it off I have a bicep imbalance

literally nobody else in this fucking world has my shit luck

Over for me a long time ago

I hate this life fuck I wish i could reincarnationmaxx

If I don’t win the lottery or make enough money somehow somewhat to get surgeries ASAP which probably still won’t help and I’ll get botched

ill overdose on something and end it no cap
us and @LooksOverAll are the only completely deformed people on this forum that need hundreds of thousands USD and years to recover from our subhumanity.

I turned into a tranny with a deformed body and a downswung face because i was 250lbs at 14 years old

You turned into a recessed deformed monkey because you fell on your face

LooksOverAll turned into a half moonface because of his abnormal height and downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725

Conscientiousness is mostly genetic. Some people simply do not have an inherent desire to "get stuff done".
I'm an oldcel, i used to wonder the same thing, but i've come to the conclusion that there's next to nothing you can do about it, you can bruteforce out some productivity by sheer willpower, but that will quickly be depleted. Sorry to blackpill you like this in your time of desperation but life is inherently deterministic and there are no errors in the greater ebb and flow of the world. But that's just dubious speculation on my part.
I've found that the only way i can actually make myself do stuff is if i have someone ordering me around and who is hassling me to do something, that's how i got through school. Ritalin and other stimulants also have worked quite well for me before. Maybe you could join the military or something to force you to live in a more disciplined manner?
Also are your basic maslowian needs met currently met? (at least the first 3 steps)
If you're like most people (extroverted, neurotypcal) you need to feel a sense of belonging to be able to want to do shit, if you don't have those first three steps on the hierarchy of needs together, then i suggest you start there, that's square one.

To remedy your drug problem and depression you need some basic ascetics in your life, that's the tried and true ( long ice cold showers, running 10k+ daily, meditation, modest diet)
Especially cold showers are important, down-regulates dopamine receptors. pleasurable things are only pleasurable in a context of contrasts.

Conscientiousness is mostly genetic. Some people simply do not have an inherent desire to "get stuff done".
I'm an oldcel, i used to wonder the same thing, but i've come to the conclusion that there's next to nothing you can do about it, you can bruteforce out some productivity by sheer willpower, but that will quickly be depleted. Sorry to blackpill you like this in your time of desperation but life is inherently deterministic and there are no errors in the greater ebb and flow of the world. But that's just dubious speculation on my part.
I've found that the only way i can actually make myself do stuff is if i have someone ordering me around and who is hassling me to do something, that's how i got through school. Ritalin and other stimulants also have worked quite well for me before. Maybe you could join the military or something to force you to live in a more disciplined manner?
Also are your basic maslowian needs met currently met? (at least the first 3 steps)
If you're like most people (extroverted, neurotypcal) you need to feel a sense of belonging to be able to want to do shit, if you don't have those first three steps on the hierarchy of needs together, then i suggest you start there, that's square one.

To remedy your drug problem and depression you need some basic ascetics in your life, that's the tried and true ( long ice cold showers, running 10k+ daily, meditation, modest diet)
Especially cold showers are important, down-regulates dopamine receptors. pleasurable things are only pleasurable in a context of contrasts.

You say it like it's a bad thing :feelskek: