I have 400 total test hypogonadism what to try before going on trt?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Side effects
>No morning erection
>Low libido compared to 16
>shitty muscle gain
>gyno

Idk what to try cabergoline and maybe HCG next. I think I have high prolactin levels

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, hattrick, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Side effects
>No morning erection
>shitty muscle gain
>gyno

Idk what to try cabergoline and maybe HCG next. I think I have high prolactin levels
that test levels are not hypogonadism, anyways test your free testosterone levels for a better image of your androgen status

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 11126
that test levels are not hypogonadism, anyways test your free testosterone levels for a better image of your androgen status

My free test was 100

The current testosterone scale is cucked. Even if you are on the lower end they consider it normal. Only you understand your symptoms. If you think testosterone is something that will help you out go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, grimy, thecel and 2 others
The current testosterone scale cucked. Even if you are on the lower end they consider it normal. Only you understand your symptoms. If you think testosterone is something that will help you out go for it.
Yeah my fucking doctor was saying its normal in men "these days". If I was 35 with a really shitty life style sure this would be fine but at 20 this is not normal and will effect my development negatively like worse frame. Frame develops till 25 and T levels effect your face for your entire 20s as well

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and InSplit
The current testosterone scale cucked. Even if you are on the lower end they consider it normal. Only you understand your symptoms. If you think testosterone is something that will help you out go for it.
The thing is I have tried a lot of shit but none seems to help I can tell based on how i developed my levels are cucked.

If I cannot solve it soon I will just go on TRT better to be dependent on that then to miss out on the benefits of high T

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
how bad is 550 ngdl

• +1
Reactions: InSplit and Deleted member 11126
Yeah my fucking doctor was saying its normal in men "these days". If I was 35 with a really shitty life style sure this would be fine but at 20 this is not normal and will effect my development negatively like worse frame. Frame develops till 25 and T levels effect your face for your entire 20s as well

Mine was 400-500 as well. I didnt get tested afterwards but definitely it is higher.

I dont regret starting out. My only concern is my hair and I have finasteride on hand if hair shedding gets worse.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Mine was 400-500 as well. I didnt get tested afterwards but definitely it is higher.

I dont regret starting out. My only concern is my hair and I have finasteride on hand if hair shedding gets worse.
Are you only on cabergoline?

• +1
Are you only on cabergoline?
No bro, test + clen + ralox(occasional) + caber for now

When I get down to 12-13% BF it will only be test + finasteride(optional) and maybe caber once a week

• +1
how bad is 550 ngdl
Depends on age and life style. If you are living shitty its not that bad. If you are doing everything right and young its pretty bad.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
No bro, test + clen + ralox(occasional) + caber for now

When I get down to 12-13% BF it will only be test + finasteride(optional) and maybe caber once a week
Might try it only worry is my acne will get worse

• +1
400 is not hypo, it's either towards the lower or mid end of normal depending on how old you are. Definitely not great, but far from being hypo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie tiktoker and InSplit
Might try it only worry is my acne will get worse
Yeah everybody reacts differently. If you get on a lower dosage the chances will be slim imo.

I did not get more acne even on 400mg test. I stopped fucking around now I am on 250mg and will go lower after getting lean

• +1
thyr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and InSplit
Yeah everybody reacts differently. If you get on a lower dosage the chances will be slim imo.

I did not get more acne even on 400mg test. I stopped fucking around now I am on 250mg and will go lower after getting lean
Yeah but don't you worry about never getting off it. I guess its better then being low T but I don't want to be on juice forever

Like lets say you go to jail or move to Japan or something idk random examples but you would be dependent on this juice

Last edited:
Yeah but don't you worry about never getting off it. I guess its better then being low T but I don't want to be on juice forever
Your ability to put on muscle should not really be all that affected by being let's say 400 vs 600 (mid-high end of normal). The difference in testosterone in natural levels do not matter that much as long as it's not too low. It's when testosterone gets well above the natural range that it starts making a difference.

Loss of morning wood can be a result of many different factors not just testosterone. It's normal to not have morning wood every night after your teenage years. I would recommend to try nofap and see if it returns (perfect timing with nonut November)

Last edited:
  • +1
Side effects
>No morning erection
>shitty muscle gain
>gyno

injecting T will destroy you natural T production

you should try fix the root problem of it

• +1
3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

• JFL
  • +1
Yep, I have no desire to stop and crash my body. I will probably be on it for a long time.

I was feeling really shitty and did not care, and I have no regret because it ascended my mentality/body. Like you said it is a commitment though so you have to think about it.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 11126
Post your bloods, I have been researching all testosterone maxing strategies so I may be able to help.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker, InSplit and Deleted member 11126
Yep, I have no desire to stop and crash my body. I will probably be on it for a long time.

I was feeling really shitty and did not care, and I have no regret because it ascended my mentality/body. Like you said it is a commitment though so you have to think about it.
Yeah I feel shitty ever since I took this med that fucked with it but always felt weaker then most men and my father is still stronger then me. I might take it at this point what do I have to fucking lose

• +1
Post your bloods, I have been researching all testosterone maxing strategies so I may be able to help.
I will try and find the paper I just remember 400 total and 100 free about

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
bloodtest it at day and night

some "discorders" can only happend night

little chance but he should do it

Did you get your cortisol and e2 tested?
No altho I need to retest again since my vitamin D levels were abnormally low been taking it for a few months also summer started I do feel less depressed but not as much improvement as I wish

No altho I need to retest again since my vitamin D levels were abnormally low been taking it for a few months also summer started I do feel less depressed but not as much improvement as I wish
vitamine D suplements don"t absorb good

use sunlight to increase it

• +1
I don't go outside and its already cold out
maybe use a vitamine D lamp c
but i did not look if those lamps rlly work or if its a big cope

low vitamine d = low t
you can do everything but if you vitamine d is low then it will be always low

• Hmm...
maybe use a vitamine D lamp c
but i did not look if those lamps rlly work or if its a big cope

low vitamine d = low t
you can do everything but if you vitamine d is low then it will be always low
so you really can't get it through a pill?

is 32 free test good? (range was 14-28)

search up natty+ protocol there are things in it that will help you increase T leveles

So if I lay outside with my shirt off how long would it take to get the sunlight I need
depends on how strong the sunlight is and how long you do that

• Hmm...