I regret bulking so fucking much, I destroyed my face and confidence (pics)

B

BloatedTwink

Banned
I always use to be a chubby kid which failed me hard, thankfully I found lookism and descoevered the powers of low bodyfat, so I spent all of last year cutting (psmf diet) in preparation for college in September, I got so fucking lean, I had a jawline for the first time in my life, problem was I weighed 160 pounds at 6'3 (LMFAO) and I watched a shit ton of zyzz videos and decided to bulk, big fucking mistake. I lost literally everything, I gained like 6kg and maybe only 1kg is muscle, I literally skip my classes so I avoid people jfl 😂😂

September:
Yesterday:

What's funny is when I was lean I still thought I was chubby cuz I didn't have male model hollow cheeks, bdd is brutal

DON'T BULK!

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Negroid dna detected

shit thread

legit though

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1476, rockndogs and 2 others
You look good tho just lose the weight again shouldn’t take more than a few months

u were high sex driven at 160lb?

• +1
Reactions: BloatedTwink
Fix the fkn forum already for imgur pics ffs, allways cant see them on mobile to to fkn privacy popup ffs.

shave your mustache bro

You have to bulk i you want to get big, Ive been bulking for 6 years nearly now, my first cut is coming soon, up 24kg on my starting weight, gonna add a few more with a rad140 cycle just now

Good Winkle for second picture bro