I spoke to a Spanish girl IRL

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
I saw her at the traffic light. She looked average.

I went to Little India to have some Tamil food and was window shopping at the streets and I saw her.

< I asked her where she's from Madrid or Barcelona she said Barcelona

< I asked her how many days she's in Singapore. She said two weeks.

< I asked her how come she's blonde when she's Spanish. She said she was naturally brunette. Then I asked her if there were blondes in Spain. She said yes but not that many.

< I asked her if she was studying or working. She said she was working as a vet.

< Then I asked her if she likes animals. She said yes. So I asked her the question "cats or dogs?" She said dogs.

< I told her to enjoy her stay here and said bye and then crossed the traffic

End of story. Still a miserable incel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt, Deleted member 21620 and Radiance
Did she ask you questions as well? From the way you wrote this encounter, it looks like you did all the questioning therefore she was uninterested.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Did she ask you questions as well? From the way you wrote this encounter, it looks like you did all the questioning therefore she was uninterested.

Her No Hablo Ingles wasn't very good so language barrier I guess. She didn't seem disinterested neither enthusiastic. Just neutral. She laughed when I asked her "cats or dogs?" though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Radiance
It’s over!

You'll never fuck a spanish woman theyre gigachad only jfl u thought u could JBW her or something? Theyre european

I can’t believe there’s another person from Singapore in here. don’t u fools have school, ns and shit to do?

I can’t believe there’s another person from Singapore in here. don’t u fools have school, ns and shit to do?

Are you from Singapore too?

She was in Singapore for Jackson Wang's party