I took a mensa test while being super alert and not tired....i got 135...what does a 135 IQ mean .....

Average .org IQ is apparently 120+ JFL
Average org user is 1 in a billion genius, lives in a country where 7’5 is the average height, and had a chad dad and Stacy mom. It is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, The Grinch and Skywalker
It's literally intelligence quotient. The measure of intelligence.
If it's a measure of something, what is the unit of measurement? if there's no unit of measurement, it's not measuring anything

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
i think i woke @Artemis from his 2 months long slumber, just by tagging him :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Screenshot 2023 05 30 80903 PM

Over for me @Skywalker
Accurate since I usually score in the 95th percentile on state/national exams. Math used to be 99th percentile. Reading/Verbal has always been mid-high 80s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29796 and Skywalker
morning incels

.....irl.....and how much did you score bros srs? :Comfy: i definitely have autism and aspergers and ADHD though , like most of the forum :feelskek:

i dunno, maybe its cope.....inb4 everyone here is "muh 145 iq" :feelskek: :soy:
>Chads slay, Normies get cucked, incels fantasize about love. You CANT cheat your genes by shackling a woman with a contract. Stop the Disney fantasy that women love you - they can only love themselves and their children

Based sig. Actual high IQ.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
oops, i bumpoed this thread

Last edited:
If it's a measure of something, what is the unit of measurement? if there's no unit of measurement, it's not measuring anything
The measurement is of IQ test results placed on a z-score. The tests being built to measure speed of universal learning/problem solving i.e intelligence. It's basically undoubtedly effective as the government makes it illegal to test for as a private company since it's "unethical"(they wouldnt need to make it illegal if it was useless to test for) and they still use it themselves to assign roles in the military.

.....irl.....and how much did you score bros? i definitely have autism and aspergers and ADHD though , like most of the forum :feelskek:

i dunno, maybe its cope.....inb4 everyone here is "muh 145 iq" :feelskek:
First : no online iq test is legit
Second : iq mesure scolar abilities
I Got 147 with an actual psychologist btw

.....irl.....and how much did you score bros? i definitely have autism and aspergers and ADHD though , like most of the forum :feelskek:

And mansa is even more cope🤣 i got 160 on this site you can easly substract 20 to get your actual rating

My friend got 154 on irl test when he was 14, what it means, absolutely nothing really, I used to teach him math at times during high school, now u would think that it would be pretty fast forward and easy, but in reality his speed of learning was nothing special, and I have point of reference of all my other friends as well, so just a showboating meaningless number

The measurement is of IQ test results placed on a z-score. The tests being built to measure speed of universal learning/problem solving i.e intelligence. It's basically undoubtedly effective as the government makes it illegal to test for as a private company since it's "unethical"(they wouldnt need to make it illegal if it was useless to test for) and they still use it themselves to assign roles in the military.
IQ questions test for test taking ability and roughly obtains your general knowledge obtained through schooling with random knowledge proxy questions. Learning speed is linear and IQ doesnt predict learning speed.
1. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...?fr=RR-2&ref=pdf_download&rr=7d441cb5af5854af

2. https://www.jstor.org/stable/23469390

Military tests are the only thing Gf tests are useful for because they test the required knowledge used in future job roles, but military job tests are NOT IQ tests since they just measure Gf and not Gc. High standardized test-IQ test correlations can be misleading since we know the residuals of standardized tests are just predictive as g (SAT/acts are predictive after removing g and controlling for personality traits)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289608000603

IQ questions test for test taking ability and roughly obtains your general knowledge obtained through schooling with random knowledge proxy questions. Learning speed is linear and IQ doesnt predict learning speed.
1. https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...?fr=RR-2&ref=pdf_download&rr=7d441cb5af5854af

Military tests are the only thing Gf tests are useful for because they test the required knowledge used in future job roles, but military job tests are NOT IQ tests since they just measure Gf and not Gc. High standardized test-IQ test correlations can be misleading since we know the residuals of standardized tests are just predictive as g (SAT/acts are predictive after removing g and controlling for personality traits)

The second study you listed shows that those with higher IQ learned quicker in the short term before motivation became more important in the long term. Also every IQ test I've taken has been a series of patterns with no general knowledge questions involved. A test involving that would more be a measure of general knowledge than intelligence.

Also yeah SAT/ACTs especially when removing intelligence will be great predictors of GPA. When removing intelligence as a factor the test scores become a measure of how much effort people put into studying for them. People who study hard for them generally have better study habits and care more about school. That doesn't really prove anything.

The second study you listed shows that those with higher IQ learned quicker in the short term before motivation became more important in the long term. Also every IQ test I've taken has been a series of patterns with no general knowledge questions involved. A test involving that would more be a measure of general knowledge than intelligence.
Lol the knowledge tested is knowledge of patterns. IQ tests measure the amount of IQ test question knowledge you were exposed to.

No you should actually read the study, they differed in currently obtained knowledge but learning speed was stable across knowledge/iq levels

welcome to .org boyos, where the average IQ is 130 and and the average cock size is 8x6

Also yeah SAT/ACTs especially when removing intelligence will be great predictors of GPA. When removing intelligence as a factor the test scores become a measure of how much effort people put into studying for them. People who study hard for them generally have better study habits and care more about school. That doesn't really prove anything.
Thats a nice story but g doesnt equal intelligence, test taking ability is an array of personality traits which g doesnt capture LOL (intelligence cant be measured). Time spent learning and studying results in increased iq also

welcome to .org boyos, where the average IQ is 130 IQ and and the average cock size is 8x6
IQ doesnt exist and who cares if a selected population of autisms have 130 iq? IQ especially doesnt exist past 115 iq, larger test IQ just means youre more likely to have the maximum iq of 115+

Thats a nice story but g doesnt equal intelligence, test taking ability is an array of personality traits which g doesnt capture LOL (intelligence cant be measured). Time spent learning and studying results in increased iq also
I'm not saying IQ test results can't be manipulated but they're clearly effective in most cases especially on children as they have no prior exposure to the tests. I was placed in my countries gifted program(top 2% IQ) as a kid without any prior knowledge of the test. When I later in school was placed with normal kids the gap in learning speed, variable comprehension, and problem solving was very clear. It clearly works to an extent or else the program wouldn't exist and the kids in it wouldn't learn quicker by such a large margin .

I'm not saying IQ test results can't be manipulated but they're clearly effective in most cases especially on children as they have no prior exposure to the tests. I was placed in my countries gifted program(top 2% IQ) as a kid without any prior knowledge of the test. When I later in school was placed with normal kids the gap in learning speed, variable comprehension, and problem solving was very clear. It clearly works to an extent or else the program wouldn't exist and the kids in it wouldn't learn quicker by such a large margin .
in Canada? yes gifted classes are used for special needs, high SES children. Lol if you took more advanced classes you would have had more exposure to the learning material. These studies are very clear about learning speed, some people CAN have higher learning speed, just that IQ doesnt correlate or explain it

"Even short-term pretest-posttest gains, reflecting improvement with practice, in certain school subjects showed little or no correlation with IQ. Speed of learning of simple skills and associative rote learning, and rate of improvement with practice, seem to be something rather different from the g of intelligence tests." -arthur jensen

I dont agree with all of this but even Jensen doesnt think IQ is related to learning speed

in Canada? yes gifted classes are used for special needs, high SES children. Lol if you took more advanced classes you would have had more exposure to the learning material. These studies are very clear about learning speed, some people CAN have higher learning speed, just that IQ doesnt correlate or explain it
You can learn faster if youve figured out useful learning strategies on your own basically

Just anecdotally from being around 100+ 130iq+ government tested people this doesnt seem true. Their has been a super high correlation between gifted kids I've known and how quickly they've learned thing vs non-gifted people. So you're opinion is IQ just measures general test taking skill? Or am I reading your messages wrong?