I truly believe Vinnie Hacker is incel atm

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
5759E86E EB70 4009 8006 1F3D6C6CABAF

This nigga is aspie as fuck

Is a complete cuck. Low T asf look how he acts. Imagine leaving a whole date bc u got embarrassed. Lol just play it off jesus

Apparently a foid gave him clear signs and he just ‘didn’t see it’. Nah he’s just aspie asf and didn’t know how to act. He’s so non NT and plays video games in his basement 24/7 despite his insane lookz.

This nigga 100% incel atm. His style is also very gay atm, could be a fag too who knows he got into modeling and we know how that goes (Jordan Barrett effect)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, coispet, Xangsane and 13 others
it's not like he isn't fucking models every week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CriminalLurker, Xangsane, lemonnz and 8 others
You niggas wouldn't recognise a female gaze Chad even if your girlfriend fucked him in front of you, I swear.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: algebrah, CriminalLurker, Narcissus🥀 and 13 others
it's not like he isn't fucking models every week
Nigga he says himself he doesn’t go out and just plays video games. He’s not lying he has a complete nerd incel personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, capybara, Ark and 3 others
You niggas wouldn't recognise a female gaze Chad even if your girlfriend fucked him in front of you, I swear.
Bro ik he’s max female gaze, likes and comments speak for themselves. But he doesn’t slay. Even if he meets a foid who lusted over him irl, and acts like a cuck it’s over. Anyone who has been to dates know that ur game is really important, borderline offsets ur looks if ur really werid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Xangsane, Deleted member 57122 and 8 others
Nigga he says himself he doesn’t go out and just plays video games. He’s not lying he has a complete nerd incel personality
meanwhile i would chop off my arm if that would mean getting his looks

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, LooksOrDeath, Reformed and 1 other person
You need to leave us uglies alone with this indirect NT gaslighting shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, capybara, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
Bro ik he’s max female gaze, likes and comments speak for themselves. But he doesn’t slay. Even if he meets a foid who lusted over him irl, and acts like a cuck it’s over. Anyone who has been to dates know that ur game is really important, borderline offsets ur looks if ur really werid
Yeah this "NT doesn't matter" shit needs to stop on this forum

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Umbra, capybara and 4 others
@ascension
Just lol1

• JFL
Reactions: 444, ascension, Reformed and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews, capybara, 444 and 4 others
299BBA6B 36CB 4AC9 8945 7BAABDA21C46

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, brucewayne78, capybara and 8 others
Even if he meets a foid who lusted over him irl, and acts like a cuck it’s over.
No, le heckin epic personality only matters for Normies. Not if you have genuine Chadlite+ looks levels, like he does. We could run around in a My Little Pony t-shirt and would still get laid. Get off the bluepill prescription.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Pikabro and Deleted member 51465
how can someone be this retarded
give this mans looks to someone else

larping as a pseudo inkwell so we dont kill him out of jealousy

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, dragomaxxer and LooksOrDeath
No, le heckin epic personality only matters for Normies. Not if you have genuine Chadlite+ looks levels, like he does. We could run around in a My Little Pony t-shirt and would still get laid. Get off the bluepill prescription.
I believe NT is cope too but what vinnie did in the 2nd vid was beyond retarded
obviously he gets any girl he wants but I don't doubt the girl was turned off by him searching for something for 15 minutes jfl

View attachment 2704356

Is a complete cuck. Low T asf look how he acts. Imagine leaving a whole date bc u got embarrassed. Lol just play it off jesus

Apparently a foid gave him clear signs and he just ‘didn’t see it’. Nah he’s just aspie asf and didn’t know how to act. He’s so non NT and plays video games in his basement 24/7 despite his insane lookz.

This nigga 100% incel atm. His style is also very gay atm, could be a fag too who knows he got into modeling and we know how that goes (Jordan Barrett effect)

He is saying this so his femcel followers think that he doesn't get girls. They like to fantasize about being in a relationship with these tiktok guys so him showing off himself with a gf would make his followers lose interest in him. It's illogical since they will never get him but that's how girls think.

I think Vinnie is blackpilled and he is a lot smarter than people think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Reformed
He is saying this so his femcel followers think that he doesn't get girls. They like to fantasize about being in a relationship with these tiktok guys so him showing off himself with a gf would make his followers lose interest in him. It's illogical since they will never get him but that's how girls think.

Vinnie is blackpilled we know that. But nah bro I’ve watched him do a blind date thing too and he was awkward asf. He’s not pretending

he may not get out of the house but he does not need to a young petite stacy sucks his dick while he plays video games everyday

View attachment 2704356

yeah nigga, and hes still gigachad lmao

this hair takes around 30min to make, incel trait. chad never bothers with his hair

larping as a pseudo inkwell so we dont kill him out of jealousy
finally someone that realizes that this is all intentional for the most part lmao, obviously his persona of acting like this slowly started to becoming more of his actual personality but if you go back to when he actually started tiktok he was just your typical hs fuckboy typa guy, he became less nt overtime by acting like he didn't get girls lmao.

if bro was cocky hed actually be dead by now thats why he is extra humble

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2704356

chad is drowning in pussy he needs medicine instead of her flesh

Lmao I wore a t shirt like that as a chubcel fresher in the club once

That’s what I think too