I want die. I look subhuman in car mirrors innit

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
How accurate are car mirrors? In a driving lessons car there are multiple mirrors. Over for my genes

I look way better in mirrors at home. Even better than selfies. But not in car mirrors

@Lmao @Gengar @emeraldglass @Xangsane @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Lmao, Vermilioncore and 4 others
I close my eyes when I’m walking past mirrors of cars. Because of my subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
It depends not only on the mirror but also on the lighting. With very good lighting and up close, you would notice things that are not visible to the human eye. Therefore, you will likely find faults, but this is true even for top models. While it may be accurate, it serves little purpose because the human eye can't perceive such detailed flaws.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Michael Myers and NumbThePain
How accurate are car mirrors? In a driving lessons car there are multiple mirrors. Over for my genes

Strong thread after being a faggot lurker the whole of this year

It depends not only on the mirror but also on the lighting. With very good lighting and up close, you would notice things that are not visible to the human eye. Therefore, you will likely find faults, but this is true even for top models. While it may be accurate, it serves little purpose because the human eye can't perceive such detailed flaws.
Thanks for the explanation bro

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Car mirrors? The ones in the Car above your head when youre the driver? I Look better in them than I do in Most of my Pics No Matter how the lighting is

• +1
Reactions: buflek, TsarTsar444 and NumbThePain
@Alexanderr

I look way better in mirrors at home. Even better than selfies. But not in car mirrors

Less reflective surface, lightning, etc -- I don't think it's fully accurate, because of these factors.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Car mirrors distort you tbh, not accurate at all especially if you're not sitting in the middle of the mirror view

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and murdah
I usually look good in car mirrors

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Less reflective surface, lightning, etc -- I don't think it's fully accurate, because of these factors.
Car mirrors distort you tbh, not accurate at all especially if you're not sitting in the middle of the mirror view

Lifefuel. I just don’t like when others in the backseat look at my subhuman face, and I can’t even always see it when I’m focusing on the road jfl

Lifefuel. I just don’t like when others in the backseat look at my subhuman face, and I can’t even always see it when I’m focusing on the road jfl
Bhai, you are a cutie patootie, I've seen you irl, you are not "subhuman."

• Love it
Reactions: coispet and NumbThePain
total greycel death

i look a lot better in the middle car window

direct light from the front = cant make u look bad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
they literally say "objects in the mirror are closer than they appear" retard. they work like wide-angle lenses & deform your image