i was probably the best gamer nerd on here

What does the sfcel tag list look like

Also can I volunteer to be an honorary sfcel even tho I’m not white (I hate most ethnics)
It's just a couple of users that I remember as SFcels in my head but I'm gonna write down an actual list now and will put you on it for future tags

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
every game i took seriously i always ended up playing with and vs the best

csgo faceit 2500 elo played against pros all the time back when there wasnt an extra league for them and even won a knife once cuz i was 1st in diamond ladder
cod4 played on high level promod, top of the ladder
dayz mod was the best player on the biggest hardcore server (dayzero mode)

not bragging, all of this was wasted time i wish i went to partys and looksmaxed in my youth but i gamed all day
you would not beat me in csgo in2020

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
did you ever think of going pro
yes but germany sucks at getting pro in gaming

big lan partys were 18+ and i was a kid
government/school system does not support at all

faceit rank? i was already globale elite in 2013/2014
like 800 but never took it serious, how old are you tho cause on 2014 i was in 1st grade jfl

AVGN vibes from the title

Should have played Valorant many bitches on there

Should have played Valorant many bitches on there
never met girls through games probably because i had autistic rage attacks on them and called them whores whenever they played like shit

good statusmax

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

csgo faceit 2500 elo played against pros all the time back when there wasnt an extra league for them and even won a knife once cuz i was 1st in diamond ladder

not bragging, all of this was wasted time i wish i went to partys and looksmaxed in my youth but i gamed all day
Do u play hell divers 2?

Thats called being a loser
Maybe in the 90s but nowadays it’s a giga nt trait

you’re retarded for not going pro or streaming
My childhood was robbed because my dad didn’t let me have a PlayStation for most of my childhood and forced me to study all the time, it really sucks I really wish I got to game in my youth i feel like I missed out
man I was just autistic so I only played mobile games, some pc games and never asked for a console. But I do think some games wouldn’t have been approved by my parents however I still would’ve had a console if I asked