I WENT FULL PSL AUTIST MODE ON MY ENGLISH TEACHER TODAY

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
I am following @Lihito 's footsteps as a fellow croatiancel JFL.

Last time in my english class we learnt about beauty standards. It was to expand our vocabulary (all was extremely water but whatever)

Today we had english again and she picked 5 random niggas that she will do a speaking exam on. It was giga easy. We just had to anweser with the water vocab we learned last time when she asks us a question.

It was my turn. She asked me "What are some of the beauty standards in your country for men :soy: "
I was meant to say "muscular body, broad shoulders and a defined face :feelsuhh:"

WELL I SAID: "Positive canthal tilt, forward grown facial structure, projected but straight nose, clear skin, prominent zygomatic bones, thick hair, wide shoulders and neck, 185cm+ height, equal facial thirds and fifths and symmetrical face."

Since i was the 3rd nigga to be examed only 2 of my classmates heard my autism, however THE TEACHER SEEMED FLABBERGASTED BUT SHE GAVE ME AN A AND SAID MY VOCABULARY IS AMAZING.

One of the classmates that heard me didnt care about what i was saying because she was fucking biting her nails but the other one asked me if i have been watching those "negative canthal tilt tiktoks" IT SOUNDED GIGACAGEFUL IN CROATIAN WHEN HE ASKED ME THAT

I said "Yeah hahaha" and we laughed.

Heres a photo i took after that
20231017 165428

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ulose22, Lihito, hattrick and 33 others
Tagging balkancels: @hopecel @TsarTsar444 @VladimirtheGreat @BoredPrince @apocalypse

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
the autism on this forum never fails to amaze me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Raydolf_Peatler, hattrick and 18 others
easiest A of ur life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stunna, Hardrada, try2beme and 9 others
You niggas so lucky to grew up with this knowledge I grew up w/o internet (too poor).

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, OGJBSLAYER, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Damn nigga,you are still in high school :feelskek:
I tought you were 25y......gossiping blackpill like a true prophet....saludon and saint black ops would be proud :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 29167, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Schizophrenia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, hopecel, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
this how i got an A in biology jfl just waffling ab epigenetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, BoredPrince, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
Damn nigga,you are still in high school :feelskek:
I tought you were 25y......gossiping blackpill like a true prophet....saludon would be proud :feelsokman:
this how i got an A in biology jfl just waffling ab epigenetics
I am in the 2nd grade of high school. If i get the chance to i will make something like this

• +1
Reactions: syract2
I'm FLABBERGASTED too

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I am in the 2nd grade of high school. If i get the chance to i will make something like this
i’m in second aswell as a balkancel what u guys learning there in biology? i suggest if u ever get anything about biosystematics try talking ab phenotypes and shiet 🤣

• Love it
Screenshot 20231018 203453 Free Adblocker Browser resized

Went to school to teach english....end up on inkwell website,where thousands of curry will jerk on her pic :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22, brucewayne78, stunna and 7 others
heh? you revealed you looksmax org incel mask for some seconds

Christian Bale Face Mask GIF by PeacockTV

you lucky that it ended well, that they laughed

but ohh if they find out that you are one of us, a .ORG LOOKSMAXXER INCEL
then don''t be afraid to tell us, we can easy handle it if they gonna figure it out....

wolf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: recessedd, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 48684 and 4 others
View attachment 2498566
Went to school to teach english....end up on inkwell website,where thousands of curry will jerk on her pic :feelskek:
I bet she is lurking here rn

time to private forum @Master if you don't do that may Allah destroy your cousins' home in Israel Inshallah! ☝️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Informationcapitali, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Nigga is proud

• Love it
you seem proud of being autistic

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel
It was to expand our vocabulary (all was extremely water but whatever
Good to hear English classes are still retard tier there
Legit don’t think I ever once got sub 5 in English

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, aspiringexcel and apocalypse
what austim kid, you just stated facts. be proud

• Love it

Last time in my english class we learnt about beauty standards. It was to expand our vocabulary (all was extremely water but whatever)

Today we had english again and she picked 5 random niggas that she will do a speaking exam on. It was giga easy. We just had to anweser with the water vocab we learned last time when she asks us a question.

It was my turn. She asked me "What are some of the beauty standards in your country for men :soy: "
I was meant to say "muscular body, broad shoulders and a defined face :feelsuhh:"

WELL I SAID: "Positive canthal tilt, forward grown facial structure, projected but straight nose, clear skin, prominent zygomatic bones, thick hair, wide shoulders and neck, 185cm+ height, equal facial thirds and fifths and symmetrical face."

Since i was the 3rd nigga to be examed only 2 of my classmates heard my autism, however THE TEACHER SEEMED FLABBERGASTED BUT SHE GAVE ME AN A AND SAID MY VOCABULARY IS AMAZING.

One of the classmates that heard me didnt care about what i was saying because she was fucking biting her nails but the other one asked me if i have been watching those "negative canthal tilt tiktoks" IT SOUNDED GIGACAGEFUL IN CROATIAN WHEN HE ASKED ME THAT

View attachment 2498547
Psl English certificate
use .org's lingo next time

• JFL
SmartSelect 20231019 021155 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
I don't cringe easily, but his made me. Dude, learn to contain yourself, complete waste of time doing blackpill awareness activism.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ulose22, DelonLover1999, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
some of the things you listed are overrated tho

• JFL
Just means you are an internet rotter, nothing to be proud of
just devalue a skill based on the means through which one got it theory

• +1
average day in 5th grade esl class

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and OGJBSLAYER
It's okay

No point pretending you are someone different

• JFL
Croatia has people in it? wait...
People actually live in eastern europe?

• JFL
after this thread make the forum private please

• JFL
Croatia has people in it? wait...
People actually live in eastern europe?
Jewmerican tier geigraphy knowledge. Croatia is central jewrope

View attachment 2498547
if this isn’t satire and u actually said that u need to fucking kys

Autism explosion

• JFL

View attachment 2498547
Tism is wild but JFL regardless

• JFL
Then this nigga woke up and got raped

• JFL
FUCKING LEGEND IM PROUD BRO LMAOOOOOO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• JFL