I wish some girls could be a man for a month

6.5PSL

Banned
I would like to see the reactions of women across the board to being a guy for a month. That is, a guy with their exact same looks level. It would be interesting to see, as many girls who do fine would instantly become incel level and even women with tons of attention would instantly drop to near 0. I just feel like if most women were guys for a few weeks they'd realize it's not even debatable that women have it easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas, noodlelover and 1 other person
I would like to see the reactions of women across the board to being a guy for a month. That is, a guy with their exact same looks level. It would be interesting to see, as many girls who do fine would instantly become incel level and even women with tons of attention would instantly drop to near 0. I just feel like if most women were guys for a few weeks they'd realize it's not even debatable that women have it easier.
Most of women’s are femcels with fake up fraud .

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Most of women’s are femcels with fake up fraud .
Yeah that's a good point, realizing that this is just your face and if you wear heavy makeup you're going to be ridiculed would not sit well with a lot.

Yeah, I remember some women actually trying this out. Of course, they don't actually become men, but they act as men and dress as men, etc. - Basically transmen.

And they quickly realize how much harder it is as a man. I think there is atleast one woman who even wrote a book about it. But can't remember the title right now.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, noodlelover and Lawton88
cope with forums or food until obese then have no female support system for depression followed up by most likely suicide

Yep this would be a hell of a reality check

Yeah, I remember some women actually trying this out. Of course, they don't actually become men, but they act as men and dress as men, etc. - Basically transmen.

And they quickly realize how much harder it is as a man. I think there is atleast one woman who even wrote a book about it. But can't remember the title right now.

I think there was one that had even transitioned a good part of the way to be a man and then saw how hard it was with the females being that short etc. and she then went back to being a female. She actually looked alright when she went back but had a deep male voice she was now stuck with from taking male hormones for a while.

You'll never get an ounce of real sympathy or empathy from a woman. You'll always be a disposable, replaceable, object to them, one of hundreds to choose from, that she can swap in and out of her life at a whim, when she finds a better one.

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus, thisend, Lawton88 and 1 other person
nothing would change jfl

I think there was one that had even transitioned a good part of the way to be a man and then saw how hard it was with the females being that short etc. and she then went back to being a female. She actually looked alright when she went back but had a deep male voice she was now stuck with from taking male hormones for a while.
What products/drugs do the trans people actually take to get a deeper voice?
Could be useful for us

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and thisend
Could be useful for us

Not sure but I think the testosterone might lower it in females. Not sure if extra T would lower a guys voice much however.

Could be useful for us
Androgens. Does not work on males post puberty. Just smoke.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
they would kill themselves in under a minute 😢