My mom asked for $500 after I won a $1200 sportsbet at 14, is she stupid or crazy? Or reasonable

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, laaltin, Sny and 7 others
Is org retarded

Wtf why is your mom threatening to not give you your money
It's your money you do whatever you want with it
Once you get the money you'll give her some anyway because she's your mom but why is the bitch forcing you to

• +1
Reactions: murdah, boxface34, mike21 and 7 others
Ur black so shes gonna steal it and fly to see one of her 4 baby daddys and get dicked down at the trap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, murdah, Awan and 26 others
Wtf why is your mom threatening to not give you your money
It's your money you do whatever you want with it
Once you get the money you'll give her some anyway because she's your mom but why is the bitch forcing you to
she’s not threatening to not give me my money, I won it but it’s in my sports betting account that needs her id verification

Who has such a Mom, doesn't need enemies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daqirius, MoggerGaston, murdah and 10 others
Pretty shitty mom tbh

• +1
Reactions: murdah, mike21, Gus17 and 3 others
Stupid bitch kill her (in jewblox)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, aesthetic beauty and rhinoplasty
Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

I mean she is ur mom I would

Ur black so shes gonna steal it and fly to see one of her 4 baby daddys and get dicked down at the trap
Ur momma

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
Fucking women, hate them so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios and rhinoplasty
Bad mom for letting you gamble at 14

But ur poor and Im $4.5k from $100 > $400 > $1200 > $3600 > $4500 14
I'm not poor nigger. You got lucky. Don't gamble your winnings away bhai

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and rhinoplasty
give her the money tbh. weird for her to ask but think of all the money she’s spent on you

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Hahahahah nice! Gamble more :love::love::love::love::love:

Gambling and hardcore drugs are the best combo!

black people problems lmao

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpeg
    IMG_1305.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0