My mom asked for $500 after I won a $1200 sportsbet at 14, is she stupid or crazy? Or reasonable

punch that bitch uppercut and left to the liver

Shut the fuck up u fucking autistic nigger, they allowed me to withdraw hundreds until I got into the thousands, then they made me physical verify

Shit reading comprehension gambling app ≠ gambling site

fuck your mom take the money

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking

Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking

Slap her across the face

Your mom thinks you’re ugly

Nigga wtf made u come up with that conclusion? I genuinely need to know
She’d have given you another 1200 if you was goodlooking, blackpill is insane

She’d have given you another 1200 if you was goodlooking, blackpill is insane
Why would she give me another $1200 if i was the one who won $1200? Stop trolling and come up with an actual proof of the black pill in this situation

Why would she give me another $1200 if i was the one who won $1200? Stop trolling and come up with an actual proof of the black pill in this situation
I was jus joking with another 1200, but she’d have let you keep all the money and she’d be proud of you and tell everybody she knows how her son is a genius and all. Goodlooking kids get a diff treatment.

I was jus joking with another 1200, but she’d have let you keep all the money and she’d be proud of you and tell everybody she knows how her son is a genius and all. Goodlooking kids get a diff treatment.
How am i a genius for winning $1200 gamblin

Sounds like ur projecting ur own made scenarios

Last edited:

B

Ask her why she wants half your money for doing absolutely nothing

@Gonthar opinions?

@Gonthar opinions?
You shouldn't bet if you can't legally withdraw the money, now your mom has you by the balls...Or you could find another adult to cash the money for a smaller percentage(but you need to trust him).

yes nigga, why u need all the $1,200 for anyways? You can keep $700 and do more bets with it u retard. she’s your mom

yes nigga, why u need all the $1,200 for anyways? You can keep $700 and do more bets with it u retard. she’s your mom
poorcel nigga doesn’t understand, you will lose all your money going for an amount that you could’ve won faster if you kept your money.

poorcel nigga doesn’t understand, you will lose all your money going for an amount that you could’ve won faster if you kept your money.
I also do sports betting dude.

what app do you use for sports betting anyway?

you could just withdrawal the $700 and make a new account in bet mgm or some other place and do their first bet promotion

like this
IMG 4517

you put in $100-$700 and if you lose you get a bonus bet

a simple 2 man slip and you 3x your money. you just gotta be smart and not retarded when betting

I also do sports betting dude.

what app do you use for sports betting anyway?

you could just withdrawal the $700 and make a new account in bet mgm or some other place and do their first bet promotion

like this
View attachment 2866744

you put in $100-$700 and if you lose you get a bonus bet
These places require official bank accounts/real debits cards tho

A normal mum would let you just keep all the money, I know mine would anyway as I've been in a similar situation. I still gave her a bit of the money out of respect, but if she demanded the money like the way your mum did I wouldn't have given a single penny

relatable.

i used to play FPS games on a reasonable level and would get 3rd place in some tournaments, winning 30 dollars etc.
I told my mother about this and she asked me to give her a part of my winnings.

jfl at these whore mothers. The abuse never stops.