My mom asked for $500 after I won a $1200 sportsbet at 14, is she stupid or crazy? Or reasonable

Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking

crazy. Parents should give money to their kids not the opposite

Ur black so shes gonna steal it and fly to see one of her 4 baby daddys and get dicked down at the trap
physically caged

• Woah
Reactions: kebab
crazy. In the past parents gave their teenage kids a car nowadays boomers want money from their kid. jfl

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Bro, yall are missing that she has to use her drivers license on the app
yea but that doesn’t mean the money is hers:feelskek:she didn’t take the risk u did, but if she won’t do it unless u give her the 500 ig give her it

I owe my mum a lot of money man Fuark

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
r u gonan say anything :lul:?

based mom

on cap

no god

OP is 14 lol

Go back to doing your algebra hw kid

Attachments

• IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 0
What kind of low IQ BBC are you to deposit money into a gambling site knowing full well that you can't withdraw until you submit ID? This is typical for gambling sites. KYC (Know Your Customer)/AML (Anti-Money Laundering). And they say this on the website.

What kind of low IQ BBC are you to deposit money into a gambling site knowing full well that you can't withdraw until you submit ID? This is typical for gambling sites. KYC (Know Your Customer)/AML (Anti-Money Laundering). And they say this on the website.
Shut the fuck up u fucking autistic nigger, they allowed me to withdraw hundreds until I got into the thousands, then they made me physical verify

Shit reading comprehension gambling app ≠ gambling site

Shut the fuck up u fucking autistic nigger, they allowed me to withdraw hundreds until I got into the thousands, then they made me physical verify

Shit reading comprehension gambling app ≠ gambling site
Nigger, I was posting on PUAhate when you were in diapers. LITERALLY. :lul: Respect your elders.

Stop doing nigger shit gambling at 14. Your mom is a degenerate too for wanting a cut. It is illegal for minors to gamble and she is an accessory to the crime. It's the same as her buying you alcohol, tobacco or weed. She should be reported to Child's Services and they should put you in foster care. Stupid crackhead nigger bitch should have shoved a coathanger in her pussy when your nigger of a deadbeat father impregnated her.

Last edited:
Nigger, I was posting on PUAhate when you were in diapers. LITERALLY. :lul: Respect your elders.

Stop doing nigger shit gambling at 14. Your mom is a degenerate too for wanting a cut. It is illegal for minors to gamble and she is an accessory to the crime. It's the same as her buying you alcohol, tobacco or weed. She should be reported to Child's Services and they should put you in foster care. Stupid crackhead nigger bitch should have shoved a coathanger in her pussy when your nigger of a deadbeat father impregnated her.
That’s not a flex faggot + dnr autist + fuck ur mudda

Just give it to your mom since she's a single mother and probably need some money

faggot autist wouldnt be saying any of this shit irl :lul:

Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking
Tbh she has a right to some of it as your mum. You live under her roof. Still a cunt move of her but that’s life