My mom asked for $500 after I won a $1200 sportsbet at 14, is she stupid or crazy? Or reasonable

Need some good responses

@try2beme

Keep her out ur business

You're black and your mother is a sheboon.

Ur black so shes gonna steal it and fly to see one of her 4 baby daddys and get dicked down at the trap
I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD

• +1
Reactions: kebab
help your mother niggy, you come out of her brown vagina

get this dirty lil niglet off this forum

Now show me ur slips?
here you go niggy

• Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
randomly said 10 then calculated to 6, but your brain is slow unfortunately
U just told me ur randomly said a number, ur a poor larp retard gtfo

Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking
shes a greedy slut u could just buy ur own phone with that $500 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
she knows inside its not her money

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
shes a greedy slut u could just buy ur own phone with that $500 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
she knows inside its not her money
Bro, yall are missing that she has to use her drivers license on the app

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Or totally reasonable? I told my mom I won $1200 on a sports betting app (biggest mistake) and I need her id to withdraw. She wants $500 because “I have to use her id to withdraw “ and if I don’t give her the money in the same day she’ll turn off my phone

But I tried explaining that withdrawals aren’t instant and she needs to wait she said “they’re not instant?” And continued to keep asking
Bu

By

@Lmao reply