Ideal height?

Gwuhfazoid

Gwuhfazoid

Bronze
I'd say 6'3-6'6, sounds like basic things become extra difficult, above like 6'6.

I am 6'3 foid called me short

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Gwuhfazoid
I'd say 6'3-6'6, sounds like basic things become extra difficult, above like 6'6.
6'6 IMO too tall.

You literally get ALL the benefits of being "tall" already at 6'3. Even 6'2. EVERYWHERE in the world, even in NL.

Everything taller is just a strain on everyday living. Hard to travel, hard to lean forward, hard to find clothes, hard everything.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and 5.5psl
6'6 IMO too tall.

You literally get ALL the benefits of being "tall" already at 6'3. Even 6'2. EVERYWHERE in the world, even in NL.

Everything taller is just a strain on everyday living. Hard to travel, hard to lean forward, hard to find clothes, hard everything.
bro 6'3 in NL is manlet

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I am 6'3 foid called me short
Stop crying already. WTF.

"Muh a woman called me short" WTF you faggot :feelskek:

I called you "faggot" now, hope u create 20 other threads about it :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
+206 centimeters

Stop crying already. WTF.

"Muh a woman called me short" WTF you faggot :feelskek:

I called you "faggot" now, hope u create 20 other threads about it :feelshehe:
idc what men saY BRO

6'6 IMO too tall.

Maybe, depends on what you want to do, though, like if you wanna be an athlete, taller than 6'3, is usually an advantage. (e.g. Hafthor Bjornson.)

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Why was she negging you? Did you call her fat in return?
i was talking to her normally and she said ur so short and started laughing even though I was towering over her she was like 5'6

i was talking to her normally and she said ur so short and started laughing even though I was towering over her she was like 5'6
Maybe she was joking?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
She was messing with you if you're actually 6'3" and she's 5'6". Especially if she said it out of the blue. Probably joking or negging.

• +1
Reactions: Gwuhfazoid
Maybe, depends on what you want to do, though, like if you wanna be an athlete, taller than 6'3, is usually an advantage. (e.g. Hafthor Bjornson.)
Yep, ONLY THAT can justify wanting to be above 6'3.

• +1
There really is no answer to this. But I would personally say 6'5 would be perfect

• +1
Between 6'3 and 6'4 and studies also prove this

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Beastchodecode, Gwuhfazoid and 1 other person
6'4 is ideal

if you say "6'10" :soy: or some alien height like that you are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
all about face after 5’11