‘if he had no hair, pheno, collagen he’d be a LTN!’

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
yippie!!! Congratulations for your amazing discovery.

To bad they do though. And it helps them slay. Stop the cope buddy: ‘but he’s just have muh muh nordic pheno, if he were-‘ If he were. If. Not reality. Not here. Not what we see.

‘that guy is a pure mtn! He only has good collagen and hair’ well buddy. Yes. He does. without it he’d be nothing? That’s like saying Jordan barret w/out his bines would be nothing. Why even bring that claim up?

Its like the retards in my boxing gym saying ‘If Tyson fury wpuld hit Usyk clean, he’d win’ But he didnt. Stop the cope u fags

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, exo, Juandigomigo22 and 11 others
bro talking to the air in space

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, Steel, try2beme and 2 others
people often confuse collagen for fat pads. u can get up collagen any time, fat pads are what made prime chico for example, even if he went on tret hes never getting his fat pads back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Steel, <6PSLcel, jinnu and 1 other person
people often confuse collagen for fat pads. u can get up collagen any time, fat pads are what made prime chico for example, even if he went on tret hes never getting his fat pads back
My point isn’t this but sure

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Yeah, it's just mental exercise at the end of the day. "If he wasn't tall, he wouldn't be as attractive", "If he was balding, he wouldn't be a MTN", "If he didn't have hunter eyes, he wouldn't get so many women." But he does, so just accept reality.

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
Yeah, it's just mental exercise at the end of the day. "If he wasn't tall, he wouldn't be as attractive", "If he was balding, he wouldn't be a MTN", "If he didn't have hunter eyes, he wouldn't get so many women." But he does, so just accept reality.
The cope that these niggas have is CRAZY. Thats objectively denying reality atp 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
None of that annoys me, what does annoy me is when sub ltn guys get pussy, plenty of guys in my country who slay girls I want genuinely ugly (below ltn)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Timmy, SidharthTheSlayer and Darkeningstar
Mezelenme

• +1
Why are males envious of those more beautiful than themselves? They should be envious of the uglier ones with more success

• Hmm...
fact is they wont have it in 5-10 years

only masc looks last

who cares if you are king of the world for sometime and then just become a peasant

Many users actually do what hes describing and its sk retatded

When i ask ppl to rate me and they say if you this if it wasnt that. This hypothetical bs is cope, mental masturbation, retardation. We are living in a real world
bro talking to the air in space

• +1
fact is they wont have it in 5-10 years

only masc looks last

who cares if you are king of the world for sometime and then just become a peasant
Thats an IF they lose it nigga.

Many users actually do what hes describing and its sk retatded

When i ask ppl to rate me and they say if you this if it wasnt that. This hypothetical bs is cope, mental masturbation, retardation. We are living in a real world
They’re deluded!!!

they will moron
But, why wpuld people be openly trying to find a LTR in their 40s? When the looks of their nah fuck dis im wasting my time on faggots like u. Stay rottin

If he wasn’t Chad he wouldn’t be Chad :feelsuhh:

• JFL
But, why wpuld people be openly trying to find a LTR in their 40s? When the looks of their nah fuck dis im wasting my time on faggots like u. Stay rottin
Lol the descension happen way earlier for those who rely on such things. They are basically women tier in aging

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back