if u are cicrcumsised its OVER. literally just rope now there is NO POINT IN LIVING

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
you will NEVER know the true pleasure of jerking off/fucking girls.

foreskin not only contains 20k nerve endings, but also protects the glans making it more sensitive (and thus more enjoyable to stimulate)

you are experiencing 20% of the enjoyment that in tact people have from the same amount of stimulation.

HOW DO YOU COPE??

giphy.gif

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, Amexmaxx, Drugs and 6 others
ACFBA68D C2CC 4E0A 884E A4ECC0A9C838

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over, toolateforme and 3 others
i’m just tryna get my dick wet bro. stop making everyone a competition u fag

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
they don't know any different though, the sex has always been the same.

but yes, being circumcised is un-optimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
circumcision is great tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Nah bro, when I finally surgerymax I'm definitely going to get circumcised. Sloots be saying foreskin is ugly.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
1527.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why circumcision happens?i mean why jews and muslims do it

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
Nah bro, when I finally surgerymax I'm definitely going to get circumcised. Sloots be saying foreskin is ugly.
only us sluts, and not much of them at that.

Stop coping.

1. Sex is 3/4 mental validation and your brain, the nerves on your dick arent as much for animalistic pleasure you utter autist
2. If you are circumcised as a baby no one cares or copes sex still feels awesome they don't feel like theyre missing anything in pleasure because its all your dopamine, autist, phantom foreskin pain doesnt exist
3. Uncircumcised dicks look worse and girls prefer circumcised due to Jew conditioning

So ye you are autist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Stop coping.

1. Sex is 3/4 mental validation and your brain, the nerves on your dick arent as much for animalistic pleasure you utter autist
2. If you are circumcised as a baby no one cares or copes sex still feels awesome they don't feel like theyre missing anything in pleasure because its all your dopamine, autist, phantom foreskin pain doesnt exist
3. Uncircumcised dicks look worse and girls prefer circumcised due to Jew conditioning

So ye you are autist
"stop coping"

proceeds to write a paragraph of pure cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Schönling, Introvertednarc and 6 others
you will NEVER know the true pleasure of jerking off/fucking girls.

foreskin not only contains 20k nerve endings, but also protects the glans making it more sensitive (and thus more enjoyable to stimulate)

you are experiencing 20% of the enjoyment that in tact people have from the same amount of stimulation.

HOW DO YOU COPE??

giphy.gif

I cope by not having my women look at my dick like it's a burn victim

26] In one narration Muhammad was asked if an uncircumcised man could go to pilgrimage. He answered "not as long as he is not circumcised". They quote Ali as saying: "If a man becomes Muslim, he must submit to circumcision even if he is 80 years old."[27] Another narration from Al-Sadiq says: "Circumcise your sons when they are seven days old as it is cleaner (athar) and the flesh grows faster and because the earth hates the urine of the uncircumcised."[28] It is also believed that the urine of the uncircumcised is impure, while if one prays with unclean genitals their prayer may not be considered as acceptable, even of those who have been circumcised, meaning that it may have to be repeated again at a time when the believer has purified themselves and removed the impurity. Another hadith of Muhammad states: "the earth cries out to God in anguish because of the urine of the uncircumcised", and that "the earth becomes defiled from the urine of the uncircumcised for forty days".[29]

Undisputedel weak

Girls didnt care about foreskin. And they like playing with it.

And it feels so fucking good when foreskin gets licked. It's far better than glans

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
26] In one narration Muhammad was asked if an uncircumcised man could go to pilgrimage. He answered "not as long as he is not circumcised". They quote Ali as saying: "If a man becomes Muslim, he must submit to circumcision even if he is 80 years old."[27] Another narration from Al-Sadiq says: "Circumcise your sons when they are seven days old as it is cleaner (athar) and the flesh grows faster and because the earth hates the urine of the uncircumcised."[28] It is also believed that the urine of the uncircumcised is impure, while if one prays with unclean genitals their prayer may not be considered as acceptable, even of those who have been circumcised, meaning that it may have to be repeated again at a time when the believer has purified themselves and removed the impurity. Another hadith of Muhammad states: "the earth cries out to God in anguish because of the urine of the uncircumcised", and that "the earth becomes defiled from the urine of the uncircumcised for forty days".[29]

View attachment 201884
astaghfirullah

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Reminder you couldnt disprove any of my logical points, you just respond cope like the low iq brainwashed follower drone you are

• JFL
Why circumcision happens?i mean why jews and muslims do it
It's the one thing humans need to complete themselves regarding the human body, not made right by god.
Foreskin is the feminine part of the penis.
It's function us to give pleasure to the man and the woman and to protect the glans from drying.
In dry desert settings in ancient times where jews and muslims lived, hygiene wasn't good.
Circumcision made maintenance easier.
In modern, clean environments, the only reason for circumcision is severe phimosis (tight foreskin).
Otherwise it's superstitious, jewing your dick.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 1751 and hebbewem

Only brainwashed religious people and stupid sheeple could believe that something as unnatural, immoral and unnecessary such as circumcision is good. Isn't it funny how all of their defenses are low IQ as hell too?

"Yeah bro it decreases the chance of cancer occurring in the foreskin"
If you cut off the breasts of women they're less likely to get breast cancer, what's the point? It doesn't mean you're just gonna cut off a functioning important part of your sex organ

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 1464
Reminder you couldnt disprove any of my logical points, you just respond cope like the low iq brainwashed follower drone you are
didnt read

Literally just *rape now
Also boomer moms should die. Support female circumcision!

• JFL
mine is uncut but is tiny. that is worse than being cut imo

Only brainwashed religious people and stupid sheeple could believe that something as unnatural, immoral and unnecessary such as circumcision is good. Isn't it funny how all of their defenses are low IQ as hell too?

If you cut off the breasts of women they're less likely to get breast cancer, what's the point? It doesn't mean you're just gonna cut off a functioning important part of your sex organ

It's sad shit man I hate this part of Islam I swear why force religious customs. Onto your kids ffs it's 1 thing to do it to yourself but onto your fucking kids

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 685
It's sad shit man I hate this part of Islam I swear why force religious customs. Onto your kids ffs it's 1 thing to do it to yourself but onto your fucking kids
I agree a 100%. I mean I'm still against degeneracy like my sister wanting to come back from a party at 2 am but that's only because it's counterproductive and self destructive. No religion needed

Dam bro. At least as a Persian my parents didn't circumcise me. I'll probably do it anyways but at least they let me make the decision for me. Most probably though it's because I wasn't born in a religious household.

I agree a 100%. I mean I'm still against degeneracy like my sister wanting to come back from a party at 2 am but that's only because it's counterproductive and self destructive. No religion needed

Keep the faith get rid of the retarded shit
Dam bro. At least as a Persian my parents didn't circumcise me. I'll probably do it anyways but at least they let me make the decision for me. Most probably though it's because I wasn't born in a religious household.

Bro consider yourself lucky you have dodged a bullet

Keep the faith get rid of the retarded shit

Bro consider yourself lucky you have dodged a bullet
Well then you're not part of that faith anymore since it's absolute, you either believe in all of it or you don't.

Well then you're not part of that faith anymore since it's absolute, you either believe in all of it or you don't.

Yeah I'm. Not a part of the faith I belive in zoroastrianism was based as fuck in view

• +1

maxresdefault.jpg

Aren't there people trying to grow back their foreskin? How the fuck is that shit possible.