If you don't put your profile pic in your avi your kinda off a high inhib bitch

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Legit tbh everyone brags here like crazy and talks shit while hiding behind a AVI. Jfl this is the brutal TRUTH. Half the dudes here are high inhib bitches that are too scared to talk to women you know this is TRUE. The only dudes I'd give some credit to is either Salludon or fat man tbh atleast they tried

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2095 and dodt
I would but you'd all be mogged to shit

I would but you'd all be mogged to shit

Cope or pictures tbh I'm happy to retract what I said but without pictures I'm gonna assume your average here

over for highinhibcels

on a more serious note I did actually post my pics before, I just don't want this internet account to be associated with it

imagine someone searches for your pics or something and finds your face plastered on lookism or looksmax

ngl that would be awkward as shit

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
on a more serious note I did actually post my pics before, I just don't want this internet account to be associated with it

imagine someone searches for your pics or something and finds your face plastered on lookism or looksmax

Ded srs?

I am not searching all these posts I mainly just browse the posts I like tbh

It's mostly curry dudes who keep their pic as avi

Legit tbh everyone brags here like crazy and talks shit while hiding behind a AVI. Jfl this is the brutal TRUTH. Half the dudes here are high inhib bitches that are too scared to talk to women you know this is TRUE. The only dudes I'd give some credit to is either Salludon or fat man tbh atleast they tried
Indeed average user here < average male of any race

cope YOU are high inhib
we should all put our dicks in our profile pictures like real low inhib men

cope YOU are high inhib
would you still post on this website if you were forced to put your dick on avi?

cope YOU are high inhib

Nah that's gay ass fuck dude I have a suspusion half the dudes here are closer homos

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I'm really high inhib irl but I'd have no problem posting pics and showing my face online.
Online is easy mode.

would you still post on this website if you were forced to put your dick on avi?
no but it would be funny if that actually happend
imagine i write some dickpill post with my tiny cock avi and then some monster cock 9 incher comes and says face>dick

• JFL
Reactions: MajinBuu
I'm really high inhib irl but I'd have no problem posting pics and showing my face online.
Online is easy mode.

Jfl high inhib real life than its really over for you

B2876762 23A2 4821 9056 88B1BC8530AE

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Just doxx yourself bro

What about me?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I would rather look like me and stay "high inhib" as I am for not showing my face than look like you and be bold enough to let everyone make fun of my face on the internet.

I have never bragged about my appearence so I don't feel attacked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abyss Dweller and Deleted member 245
I would rather look like me and stay "high inhib" as I am for not showing my face than look like you and be bold enough to let everyone make fun of my face on the internet.

I have never bragged about m appearence so I don't feel attacked.

Never bragged about my face ever and if you scared of getting made fun off your a high inhib bitch

Never bragged about my face ever and if you scared of getting made fun off your a high inhib bitch
what use does you low inhibition have for you if it doesn't benefit you in any way?

So far your face has only failoed you. I will bet my life on it that more people would take your posts seriously if it wasn't for your ugly face in your avi.

Your low inhibition is almost literally self harm.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
what use does you low inhibition have for you if it doesn't benefit you in any way?

So far your face has only failoed you. I will bet my life on it that more people would take your posts seriously if it wasn't for your ugly face in your avi.

Your low inhibition is almost literally self harm.

Uhhhhhhhhh i'm true to myself i don't about shit say what you want but i don't lie about my character i'm just being me

Uhhhhhhhhh i'm true to myself i don't about shit say what you want but i don't lie about my character i'm just being me
Why do you leave so much space between the quote and your post?

I have my pic in my avi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1560
I don’t care

I am myself too, but I am not needlessly embarrassing myself with facepics.

All you have to be is not be a liar.

• +1
Reactions: Phastus