If you need a chill job without qualifications you should become a barista

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm able to save 1500 a month now because i legit don't even buy food anymore.

I have a female boss and she lets me eat whatever i want from the Cafe so i don't eat breakfast or dinner at home but instead always work overtime for extra money i'm putting towards surgery and eat at work(Consultation is payed for and booked :feelsgood:).

The job is chill as fuck its all nice people and constant validation although it does feel quite dead-end (Its fine as my purpose was to recover from surgery before college). I saw a group of girls eating snacks at a shop nearby when my boss showed me something and made eye contact. 3 minutes later they came by the shop super nervous and giggly to order coffees :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, chawaje, Deleted member 21620 and 17 others
get off ur ass and go hustle fuck is u bragging bout 1500 like i keep that shit in my wallet lil bro.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Petsmart, Deleted member 20565 and 15 others
get off ur ass and go hustle fuck u bragging bout 1500 like i keep that shit in my wallet lil bro.
I don't gaf abt ur yt money and its obviously not a brag as i admitted its a dead end job but that its still better than stacking shelves and working warehouse. I'd rather fix my face and earn jack shit than be a ultra rich normie.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 21620, jabaduk and 9 others
Yeah, it's easy to work dead end job without using much brain and spend hours on looksmax like no tomorrow, then spending all that time to learn how to make money online like starting an online business and become the ultimate guy like hustle guy said. Keep $1500 in his wallet like it's nothing. Become a true Chad and make money online cause true Chads don't brag about $1500 a month. Me and @Niko69 are proof! Go do something! Become money Chad or looksmax forum post Chad! Best option, looksmax forum Chad, the easy way. Lol at you deciding to get surgery when already Chadlite for some modeling thing or whatever.

Yeah, it's easy to work dead end job without using much brain and spend hours on looksmax like no tomorrow, then spending all that time to learn how to make money online like starting an online business and become the ultimate guy like hustle guy said. Keep $1500 in his wallet like it's nothing. Become a true Chad and make money online cause true Chads don't brag about $1500 a month. Me and @Niko69 are proof! Go do something! Become money Chad or looksmax forum post Chad! Best option, looksmax forum Chad, the easy way. Lol at you deciding to get surgery when already Chadlite for some modeling thing or whatever.
I should’ve specified that i save 1500 ONLY for my surgery account. My whole income which is higher goes to saving as i have 0 expenses. Most people definitly don’t put that amount towards surgery and ascension as there’s less Than 10 documented surgeries with over 10k total users. I can get a new medium price surgery every 4 months at this pace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
I should’ve specified that i save 1500 ONLY for my surgery account. My whole income which is higher goes to saving as i have 0 expenses. Most people definitly don’t put that amount towards surgery and ascension as there’s less Than 10 documented surgeries with over 10k total users. I can get a new medium price surgery every 4 months at this pace.
I feel sorry for you that your brain is so tarnished by this forum and the people you associate that you got to resort to surgery for "ascension" when you are already good looking that people here dream of. It's sad and for what modeling? You already saw my post with thumbs up saying you would mog in income if you go the social media route. Most people don't put amount of money in surgery cause they don't have mental problems to get surgery on their face lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3828, Chadeep and 1 other person
It’s honestly hilarious to brag about being a barista. Literally the shittiest of jobs. Gets terrible pay and you’re literally serving people all day.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Chadeep, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
I feel sorry for you that your brain is so tarnished by this forum and the people you associate that you got to resort to surgery for "ascension" when you are already good looking that people here dream of. It's sad and for what modeling? You already saw my post with thumbs up saying you would mog in income if you go the social media route. Most people don't put amount of money in surgery cause they don't have mental problems to get surgery on their face lol.
Investing in looks has exponential returns. The better looking you are the rarer it is for someone to be the level above you meaning its a bell curve for ratity but NOT for attraction/treatment. Chadlite to chad is a bigger difference Than htn to chadlite.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Investing in looks has exponential returns. The better looking you are the rarer it is for someone to be the level above you meaning its a bell curve for ratity but NOT for attraction/treatment. Chadlite to chad is a bigger difference Than htn to chadlite.
I don't recall me ever getting mogged IRL and I'm 5.5 PSL lol. Anything higher is just fantasy I feel like in the real world. I feel that's a cope on your end.

It’s honestly hilarious to brag about being a barista. Literally the shittiest of jobs. Gets terrible pay and you’re literally serving people all day.
Thats what makes it good retard. Stacking shelves and working warehouse is fucking torrare because its unbareably boring. I don’t have to clean toilets or shit like that i literarally just tell people how much they need to pay for their Overpriced coffee and usually people willing to go to a cafe nice people who can be genuinly funny.

Sorry for not being a social reject incel like yourself :ROFLMAO: its not a brag Thread but a recommendation for people who don’t have aspergers :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Crusile
Yeah I worked something similar and it was chill. How old are you?

I don't recall me ever getting mogged IRL and I'm 5.5 PSL lol. Anything higher is just fantasy I feel like in the real world. I feel that's a cope on your end.
Its not about getting mogged don’t be retarded. Its about being perfect.

Its not about getting mogged don’t be retarded. Its about being perfect.
It's about what's satisfying and comforting yourself cause I know deep down these surgeries for you won't do any difference major rather than just fulfill your mental problems that making you choosing to get this surgery. You are so young and got influenced by these black pill surgery pessimistic punks lol. I didn't even knew you were 18. Honestly sad.

It's about what's satisfying and comforting yourself cause I know deep down these surgeries for you won't do any difference major rather than just fulfill your mental problems that making you choosing to get this surgery. You are so young and got influenced by these black pill surgery pessimistic punks lol. I didn't even knew you were 18. Honestly sad.
I’ve been blackpilled since 14 when i was still short, skinny and sexless. Looks changes everything and is the only path to absolute freedom.

F0959264 46EE 4856 998C 4EA2537CEE96

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Lmao
I’ve been blackpilled since 14 when i was still short, skinny and sexless. Looks changes everything and is the only path to absolute freedom.

View attachment 1844560
Lol, most people at 14 are short, skinny, and sexless. That is normal, and you had puburty and I can tell through that photo you had great potential for aging. Didn't even look bad there at all. Some bad influence or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others
Life of a chadlite :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted

View attachment 1844560
these old picutres always make me cage
how many more got fillers and never made a thread and posted proof of it

autisms dont know how chill jobs like this are. literally its about getting payed to chill at your workplace.
Zero mental energy is consumed and you get free money

stacking shelves and working warehouse
jobs like barista and waiter are high class genetic elite jobs. The problem with warehouse/whatever is all your coworkers are mentally ill

There we go, what happened to that nervous wreck
Barista does seem far more chill than waiter

I've had good experiences with older female bosses; they treated me very motherly - DISCLAIMER: may not work for truecels. May not work if boss isn't a mother

I have a female boss and she lets me eat whatever i want from the Cafe so i don't eat breakfast or dinner at home but instead always work overtime for extra money i'm putting towards surgery and eat at work(Consultation is payed for and booked :feelsgood:).

The job is chill as fuck its all nice people and constant validation although it does feel quite dead-end (Its fine as my purpose was to recover from surgery before college). I saw a group of girls eating snacks at a shop nearby when my boss showed me something and made eye contact. 3 minutes later they came by the shop super nervous and giggly to order coffees :feelshmm:
What country? I am surprised baridta can save that much!

these old picutres always make me cage

how many more got fillers and never made a thread and posted proof of it
Fillers dont count jfl its non invasive and cheap

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I have a job where after 1-2 yrs of experience, you could end up making 100k with only an associate's degree:lul::lul:. Hell, some people already make 100k in some parts of the country

What surgery are you recovering from? why didn’t you work during high school instead

Nigga that does indeed sound chill af.

How much money do you make a month though?

View attachment 1844560
You don’t look bad for a 14 year old at al here, you were always good looking probably just hit puberty slightly later than other peers

I agree with @Leo69

I honestly feel like once you’re above about PSL 5.5 or so looks become kinda subjective because you’re pretty much top 1% at that point.

If I were you Arvid I would just focus on anti aging and maybe adding a bit more muscle in the gym to enhance sex appeal- but good luck either way

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep, Lmao and 1 other person

Why would you need surgeries you retard
are you being ironic?

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and Oberyn
I am not good at social interaction

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted
Delusional parasite low class wageslave. It will be too late after you found out how real world works

• JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 2 others
Just go hustle theory

If I were you Arvid I would just focus on anti aging and maybe adding a bit more muscle in the gym to enhance sex appeal- but good luck either way
I’m doing calisthenics and have started a skincare routine. Men can’t afford to ignore any possible chance of improvement which is why the surgery Will benefit me.

I am not good at social interaction
Thats exactly why you need a social job then. The more you practice and get used to it the better you become. You can’t afford to call socially awkvard a character trait or yours as you can easily fix it with some courage.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and hebbewem
Elab on what’s wrong with arvid
- delusional syndrome, when after entering the rabid hole he started taking every meme deadly seriously and now you think that attractive people get paid for walking down the street and everyone knee before them

- his brain has created a coping mechanism that he is rich because he comes from a divorced family while he is came from a middle class and wageslaving as a waiter for peanuts.

- bully victim, which explains the previous points

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
You could literally buy a good ak47 and extra mags and ammo for that price, and put an end to your earthly problems and others GO E.R

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted
Thats exactly why you need a social job then. The more you practice and get used to it the better you become. You can’t afford to call socially awkvard a character trait or yours as you can easily fix it with some courage.
tbh i used to be socially awkward but going out more often made it go away

Money isn’t good tho

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

i work a sales job with good commission, fairly easy to sell, if i add it all up my hourly wage on an average day is 25-35 usd, can also work weekends for OB

will be able to save up for surgery in no time

only works for NT people.

Delusional parasite low class wageslave. It will be too late after you found out how real world works
Damn this faggot will really bark for anyone, huh?

i'm so happy for you OP, congrats! especially at such a young age

why are niggas hating?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted