If you need a chill job without qualifications you should become a barista

Imagine looking like that still making only $1500 a month. Such a waste of good bones.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

seems legit

is the health care good

Imagine looking like that still making only $1500 a month. Such a waste of good bones.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
I’m doing it Bcuz my parents Said i had to If i wanted to live in the winter cabin. The reason i live in the winter cabin is because i don’t want my family to find out about the surgery i’m planning atm w a very good doctor in England.

I’m doing it Bcuz my parents Said i had to If i wanted to live in the winter cabin. The reason i live in the winter cabin is because i don’t want my family to find out about the surgery i’m planning atm w a very good doctor in England.
Good doctor and England in the same sentence?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Yeah, it's easy to work dead end job without using much brain and spend hours on looksmax like no tomorrow, then spending all that time to learn how to make money online like starting an online business and become the ultimate guy like hustle guy said. Keep $1500 in his wallet like it's nothing. Become a true Chad and make money online cause true Chads don't brag about $1500 a month. Me and @Niko69 are proof! Go do something! Become money Chad or looksmax forum post Chad! Best option, looksmax forum Chad, the easy way. Lol at you deciding to get surgery when already Chadlite for some modeling thing or whatever.
What do you do to make money online

Could you dm me yak?

I don’t get it if I was this nigga I would’ve used my looks to become some London investment banker chad slayer instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
if i were you i would do buccal fat removal, chin fillers (chin is never enough) chewing and ofc go on with the forehead reduction. gonna turn into a gigachad. but dont expect ppl changing much towards u, ur already nearly maxxed out

if i were you i would do buccal fat removal, chin fillers (chin is never enough) chewing and ofc go on with the forehead reduction. gonna turn into a gigachad. but dont expect ppl changing much towards u, ur already nearly maxxed out
Buccal wouldn’t help me much because the problem with my cheeks is rounded jaw and not fat cheeks.

0C664CD3 9251 4238 92B9 A13071A204F0

Buccal wouldn’t help me much because the problem with my cheeks is rounded jaw and not fat cheeks.

View attachment 1848136
bro u need to stop shaving the corner of yur eyebrows, just let them grow trust.
also yeah, buccal prolly wouldnt help... have u tried fillers for angularity?

bro u need to stop shaving the corner of yur eyebrows, just let them grow trust.
also yeah, buccal prolly wouldnt help... have u tried fillers for angularity?
Fillers don’t interest me. I’m focusing on proportions and symmetry and not individual features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I don’t get it if I was this nigga I would’ve used my looks to become some London investment banker chad slayer instead
Thats stage 2.

Atm i need to Max out my potential by working on body, getting surgery and studying.

• +1
I should’ve specified that i save 1500 ONLY for my surgery account. My whole income which is higher goes to saving as i have 0 expenses. Most people definitly don’t put that amount towards surgery and ascension as there’s less Than 10 documented surgeries with over 10k total users. I can get a new medium price surgery every 4 months at this pace.
No dude. Many more then that get surgery. They just don't post because they get botched or results are underwhelming.

• So Sad
what's a winter cabin dude

I'm able to save 1500 a month now because i legit don't even buy food anymore.

I have a female boss and she lets me eat whatever i want from the Cafe so i don't eat breakfast or dinner at home but instead always work overtime for extra money i'm putting towards surgery and eat at work(Consultation is payed for and booked :feelsgood:).

The job is chill as fuck its all nice people and constant validation although it does feel quite dead-end (Its fine as my purpose was to recover from surgery before college). I saw a group of girls eating snacks at a shop nearby when my boss showed me something and made eye contact. 3 minutes later they came by the shop super nervous and giggly to order coffees :feelshmm:
What surgeries?

I should’ve specified that i save 1500 ONLY for my surgery account. My whole income which is higher goes to saving as i have 0 expenses. Most people definitly don’t put that amount towards surgery and ascension as there’s less Than 10 documented surgeries with over 10k total users. I can get a new medium price surgery every 4 months at this pace.
but what do you need tho?

but what do you need tho?
I'm getting scalp advancement sometime between november and february

Then i'll soften the moved hairline with a transplant while also getting lower temporal work done in the same transplant

Including travel, hotels and other expenses its going to run me 18-20k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I'm getting scalp advancement sometime between november and february

Then i'll soften the moved hairline with a transplant while also getting lower temporal work done in the same transplant

Including travel, hotels and other expenses its going to run me 18-20k
who would HT on you rn? I had consults and they rejected me

who would HT on you rn? I had consults and they rejected me
I haven't started contacting them yet as me needs will depend on the advancement first. I'm interested in a Polish surgeon atm and doubt i'll get rejected because
- It will be a "repair" case since its smoothening out the scalp advancement
- The other area won't be affected by balding as its not in an area that experiences alopecia, meaning its similar to an eyebrow transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869