If youre manlet or truecel you cant even stylemaxx

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
People will just cringe at you and think youre overcompentsating. They will think "that guy has bought all that designer to get laid but still cant jfl"

This is why I walk around with a hoodie and adidas trackpants and a drugdealerbag with a poorly spray painted smiley on it, and sometimes a cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, metagross, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
If you're manlet or truecel you should just go on a rape/murder Spree [ In Gta]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Or thats atleast how i feel when i see some faggot walking around in an ugly outfit for 5k jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
You can tiktok style max

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
People will just cringe at you and think youre overcompentsating. They will think "that guy has bought all that designer to get laid but still cant jfl"

This is why I walk around with a hoodie and adidas trackpants and a drugdealerbag with a poorly spray painted smiley on it, and sometimes a cap

If your a manlet and sub 8 there is something you can do 1 work out that's a given. 2 Get phallosan and use it reigliously every day having an 8 inched max cock+ body maxed body=slayer

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Literally doing anything as a short dude is considered over compensating, the most autistic shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, LooksJourney and Deleted member 2729
Yep
Literally doing anything as a short dude is considered over compensating, the most autistic shit ever.
A gymmaxxed manlet = Overcompensating.
Being rich as a manlet, driving a nice car = Overcompensating

Everything is seen as overcompensating when you're short. There is no way out of this hellhole.
@Digital Hitler said in one of his stories, that he once told a girl: "Let's have sex" over text (which he had sex with before) and she basically replied: "Is this the midget?" or something along those lines.
You will never ever be seen as dominating or masculine if you're a manlet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 14543 and Preoximerianas
@/data/avatars/s/14/14543.jpg?1630881316 @Digital Hitler said in one of his stories, that he once told a girl: "Let's have sex" over text (which he had sex with before) and she basically replied: "Is this the midget?" or something along those lines.
tbh i only tell my bad experiences on here to give u guys a slight understanding of what its like to be turbomanlet. and i dont tell my good experiences because it would be bragging.

that was 1 rejection by a girl 4 inches taller than me. ive LTR'd hotter younger girls than her and lived with them for nearly 3 years where id get them to make me packed lunch at 5am, fuck me b4 work. then when i got back from work she'd have a warm bath ready for me and be cooking dinner.

theres also been times where ive beat the shit out of people, made them get on their knees cos theyre so scared and say sorry for me beating them up.

neither will a majority of you guys on this forum. and yes it is harder as a manlet but it can definitely be done and even unlooksmaxxed me did it as proven above^

One way of looking rich is buying an expensive version of a not so useful thing. Someone wearing rubber slides of an expensive brand will look rich compared to a guy with expensive dress shoes