I'll never be good looking

D

Deleted member 21048

Kraken
More I research into this stuff, the worse it gets, first I thought I needed to fix some minor failos then realized I have a shit downgrown skull with garbage ratios and harmony that need to be fixed beyond the bone.

Just be born with a proper healthy skull theory, even surgery has limitations, I think it can fix stuff partially but it will never compare to someone with a proper developed skull

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Meister!, humanoidsub7, Arditi and 14 others
Yup over

• +1
Reactions: rdqs and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Blackgymmax, ronald_98 and 1 other person
OP. what are your failos. I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, Skywalker and Deleted member 27452
With $$$ you can fix your shit. Your NCT is your biggest failo from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and enchanted_elixir
I was born and then it was over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 27452
@itsmorethanover

lmao youre one of the homies at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and ronald_98
Calm

down lord blackgymmax is with you son

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt, Skywalker and ronald_98
More I research into this stuff, the worse it gets, first I thought I needed to fix some minor failos then realized I have a shit downgrown skull with garbage ratios and harmony that need to be fixed beyond the bone.

Just be born with a proper healthy skull theory, even surgery has limitations, I think it can fix stuff partially but it will never compare to someone with a proper developed skull

Bro quit taking the autistic muh ratios gobble to your heart.

Fix the major failos and move on.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Just be born with a proper healthy skull theory
This.
If you have this and a good height, looksmaxing will be quick and only will take like 6 months to a year.
Anything else, it's most likely going to be expensive, intense, long, and burdensome.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, blackckatt, Interested and 1 other person
21048.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and ronald_98
This.
If you have this and a good height, looksmaxing will be quick and only will take like 6 months to a year.
Anything else, it's most likely going to be expensive, intense, long, and burdensome.
This is what I think too, you either have it or you don't

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
This is what I think too, you either have it or you don't
Most of the looksmaxes that would really make a difference would damage or break the bank for me.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
First of all fix your acne. You already know this wtf are you waiting for.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048

just rope, much easier

You can probably hardmax some of the shit out
Yeah luckily I can afford it but nearly every surgery tbh, Trimax to every implant then my shit NCT

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
First of all fix your acne. You already know this wtf are you waiting for.
I'm on Tret 0.05 ED + Benzoyl 10%, no changes, I just have a subhuman skull and skin, I have to result to 10 surgeries and accutane to be normie

I'm on Tret 0.05 ED + Benzoyl 10%, no changes, I just have a subhuman skull and skin, I have to result to 10 surgeries and accutane to be normie
How long have you been using them. It will take some months before you see positive results.

How long have you been using them. It will take some months before you see positive results.
Like 2 months, so kinda early to say, heard it could take even a year to notice stuff, I have 0.1% tret ready, but muh skin I need a new skull tbh

you look like a normie to me. Do not worry.

Like 2 months, so kinda early to say, heard it could take even a year to notice stuff, I have 0.1% tret ready, but muh skin I need a new skull tbh
Dont. It can be too harsh on your skin and do more harm than good. Keep using 0.5 and wait 2 more months. If you dont see any changes by that time then go visit schery and send him my regards.

cap ur a chad in disguise
I post here 12 hours a day for weeks

How can i be a chad

ltn, on god no cap

and subhuman actually with my current buzzed head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 27452
Eye area and jaw biggest failos. You need more ramus and fix eye area. You do have wide IPD and short nose but you can live with it.
Over obo and how tf do you vertically lengthen nose?

I post here 12 hours a day for weeks

How can i be a chad

ltn, on god no cap

and subhuman actually with my current buzzed head
why would u buzz it off

why would u buzz it off
barber royally fucked up my fluffy hair and i had no choice bt to buzz. I have a big round forehead and natural nw2.5 since childhood

You think you can pass sub 5 barrier?
im going to get hair transplant bimax ptosis repair and infraorbital malar implants so i can become chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
im going to get hair transplant bimax ptosis repair and infraorbital malar implants so i can become chadlite
Chadlite? You need a proper developed skull tbh Or do u have that? I don't

Save up for surgery and cope in the meantime. It's all any of us can really do