I'm 6'2 with a 7 incher and a masculine frame

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
But I look like a female facially.

Dimorphism = Law.

Wouldn't even be able to trannymaxx since I'm not a hipcel or manlet.

So brutally over.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
7 inches is just past the point of average. Same with 6'2. If wrists are below 7.5", ankles below 11" and bidelt below 22 1/2 ", then your frame is averagish too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, temporomandibular32, ElTruecel and 4 others
7 inches is just past the point of average. Same with 6'2.
Not the point. I know that they are just past the threshold for what is accepted.
The point is that those features give off high T, while my face gives off high E.

• So Sad
Reactions: Debetro
Show me your penis

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 23391, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
7 inches is just past the point of average. Same with 6'2. If wrists are below 7.5", ankles below 11" and bidelt below 22 1/2 ", then your frame is averagish too
Nigga thinks the average man isnt masculine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, bradpittshairline and Deleted member 28896
Average looksmax.org user try not to say they have a big cock challenge (impossible)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
im 6'4 with a 6 incher , 21.5 inch bidelt, muscular and an ugly face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 28896
Out of 10. Also can you add dimorphism to your face through surgical means?
Probably a 1 or 2, I would have to get implants all over my face so I'd probably suffer nerve damage at some point.
At this point I'll probably just go NEET and LDAR.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aesthetic beauty
Nigga, you coping.

HEIGHT = LAW.

I’m sick and tired of tall fags coping this way bruh.
I have seen the most horrendous 6,3 dude get a high MTB just cuz he’s tall. She literally told us that it made her horny just the fact that he was tall.

The dude is subhuman, literally a 1PSL. Me and him look like different species sand still she went for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, lightskinbengali, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Probably a 1 or 2, I would implants all over my face so I'd probably suffer nerve damage at some point.
Have you considered jbwmaxxing?

• +1
im 6'4 with a 6 incher , 21.5 inch bidelt, muscular and an ugly face
6'4 mogs hard, u can get a way with not having the ideal face if you're masculinely dimorphic.

Nigga, you coping.

HEIGHT = LAW.

I have seen the most horrendous 6,3 dude get a high MTB just cuz he’s tall. She literally told us that it made her horny just the fact that he was tall.

The dude is subhuman, literally a 1PSL. Me and him look like different species sand still she went for him
I'm not that tall, and the dude ur talking about might've been bad looking but he probably was dimorphic.
I'm not, I literally look like a girl.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Have you considered jbwmaxxing?
Yeah, I might move to Japan where androgyny isn't too bad.
I'm in school rn though, not that I care, but my parents would be pissed if I dropped out.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and aesthetic beauty
Nigga, you coping.

HEIGHT = LAW.

6'3 IS NOT THAT TALL TO OVERSHADOW A 1PSL FACE.
ALTHOUGH YES I AGREE IM ALSO TALL AND UGLY AND I STILL HAD GIRLS CALL ME CUTE[ DESPITE ME BEING DOWNWARD GROWN AND RECESSED]

• +1
Just trannymax and get into female sports

• JFL
I'm not that tall, and the dude ur talking about might've been bad looking but he probably was dimorphic.
I'm not, I literally look like a girl.
send pics in PMs i’ll tell you

• +1
6'3 IS NOT THAT TALL TO OVERSHADOW A 1PSL FACE.
ALTHOUGH YES I AGREE IM ALSO TALL AND UGLY AND I STILL HAD GIRLS CALL ME CUTE[ DESPITE ME BEING DOWNWARD GROWN AND RECESSED]
bruh, i’m telling you this guy is almost deformed and also other girls simp for him

• +1
I have 7 inches and it won’t cut it anymore. Over if your cock is below 9 inches

I have 7 inches and it won’t cut it anymore. Over if your cock is below 9 inches
this is what I've been saying bro 7 inches is garbage nowadays

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
6'1" 175 lbs lean body fat 10% 7.5x6.4 21.5 inch frame 7.5/10 looks 50/50 Chad meaning equivalent masculine and feminine face.

Females prefer more feminine looking dudes, due to birth control and media. However, once they go off the birth control they will like more masculine men.

About 60% of females are on birth control and the age range is 15-49. If I were to guess I would say in the west, girls 18-24 are probably nearly all on birth control. It's probably around 90%.

Overall if you have feminine traits it's not over. Now if you're afraid of being too feminine looking then you will have to looksmax to increase your masculine appearance as much as naturally possible.

Nigga, you coping.

HEIGHT = LAW.

Holy shit THIS IS MY EXACT EXPERIENCE, I’ve seen fat greasy ethnics with women solely because of height, it can truly make up for almost anything.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I waist mog you (I lack in every other aspect)

Everyone claims 7 inches lol

Probably a 1 or 2, I would have to get implants all over my face so I'd probably suffer nerve damage at some point.
I’ve seen you’re face you are MTN-HTN

My dick grew more in the last year than my height its over