I'm as heightist as women tbh

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
When a girl tells me she's shorter than 5' I'm so attracted tbh. When she says she's taller than 5'7 I can't imagine fucking her tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 470 and dodt
tbh I'm kinda similar cuz I love being much taller than girls cuz it strokes my ego with feeling dominant

but fuck dude I love thin long legs so much too

fuck

Good leave the tallerish girls to manlets so they can eliminate their manlet genes.

Good leave the tallerish girls to manlets so they can eliminate their manlet genes.
Well I consider myself as a manlet too, that's why I need super short girls to feel dominant. If I was 6'6 I'd be attracted to 5'7 girls.
tbh I'm kinda similar cuz I love being much taller than girls cuz it strokes my ego with feeling dominant

but fuck dude I love thin long legs so much too

fuck
Long legs are sexy as long as she's laying in bed and not standing on the ground next to you tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Long legs are sexy as long as she's laying in bed and not standing on the ground next to you tbh tbh
tbh

I very much prefer mogging them even in heels though compared to just the sexyness of long legs

Tbh what I noticed is after lifting tall girls give me a lot more attention. Im talking about 6'1'' girls and 6'0'', those bassicly eliminate any guys shorter than them

I used to prefer girls that are above 5'7" tbh ngl because 1. My ex was a 5'10" Becky with super long legs and 2. I've fucked loads of Stacy hookers with above 5'7" height and I've always enjoyed the sex with them.

• +1
Tbh what I noticed is after lifting tall girls give me a lot more attention. Im talking about 6'1'' girls and 6'0'', those bassicly eliminate any guys shorter than them

Shut the absolute fuck up ?????

You went from a -10 physique to a -5. You're still so subhuman that women do not notice you mate. Unless they all come up to you and say they'd like to fuck you, you're imagining it.

Shut the absolute fuck up ?????

You went from a -10 physique to a -5. You're still so subhuman that women do not notice you mate. Unless they all come up to you and say they'd like to fuck you, you're imagining it.

Bro why you always roasting him :feelskek::feelskek:

cope, tall girls are better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I hate short girls.

When a girl tells me she's shorter than 5' I'm so attracted tbh. When she says she's taller than 5'7 I can't imagine fucking her tbh.

I'm 6'1 and I loveeee girls that are 5'9-5'10. Long sexy legs. I can kiss them without having to bend over.

In elementary school, all the tall girls hated me. They were popular, and had many friends. Now I enjoy fucking them. Tall, slim girls= good genes in my head. So sexy.

Bro why you always roasting him :feelskek::feelskek:

Hes fucking delusional...

Opposite for me.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I love short bitches tbh I like being a lot bigger then her so I can toss her around in bed like a little toy, they look feminine as fuck too below 5’5

I'm 6'4" and my gf is 5'. Long legs are hot tho ngl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i find 5'3 most attractive, she should be around 155cm-165cm

• +1
Cant tell if I like tall or short women. Which is meant to be hotter?