Im cooked

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Got an latin exam at 7:45am, it‘s midnight now. I haven‘t attendet one class since a month, forgot everything, my brain is so fried i can‘t even focus nor study and i can‘t cheat.

Im cooked.

Just study all night and drink a lot of coffee. What's the problem?

Just study all night and drink a lot of coffee. What's the problem?
Can‘t focus on shit and im already tired.
If i mess it up i wont even be able to graduate perhaps.

Im pray and spray freestyling this

nah you overcooked burnt mf 💀

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Can‘t focus on shit and im already tired.
If i mess it up i wont even be able to graduate perhaps.

Im pray and spray freestyling this
Well in your sleep you certainly won't learn anything. Brute force it, read it aloud in a silent voice and go the whole night, keep 5-10 minute breaks after 30 minutes of reading. You will be able to focus in the exam from the adrenaline rush.

Well in your sleep you certainly won't learn anything. Brute force it, read it aloud in a silent voice and go the whole night, keep 5-10 minute breaks after 30 minutes of reading. You will be able to focus in the exam from the adrenaline rush.
And definitely don't give in to go and lay in your bed for even a minute. Once you're there, you're not getting up again.

And definitely don't give in to go and lay in your bed for even a minute. Once you're there, you're not getting up again.
Alright broski, i‘ve changed my mind. Im cheating the shit out of this exam. Where could i hide my phone?

Alright broski, i‘ve changed my mind. Im cheating the shit out of this exam. Where could i hide my phone?
I don't believe you'll be able to cheat with a phone, maybe if you have a long hair you could sneak in a airpod and have it play a recording of you saying the vocabulary from the latin book.
Or you could just study.