Should i cut off girl i‘ve been talking to?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
Been talking to her since october. We get along and share the same views pretty much. She‘s super religious (muslim) and im atheistic but im not telling her. We cant kiss hug or touch at all and it drives me crazy. I dont just wanna marry a person out of lust. I dont wanna cheat on her either (not that i even could that easily tbh).

She talks so dry and boring, only laughs when i try to flirt or avoids it. Then suddenly talks about marriage, like i barely got to truely know you and im not ready either.

It‘s really exhausting having neither physical, nor mental or emotional pleasure/connection. She gives me none of these 3 and i just feel like shit and unappreciated. She never compliments me back either. She barely makes conversation and it‘s awkward allot of the time. I dont really have a connection to her.

Im gonna meet her soon should i cut her off and tell her the truth?

(We‘re chechen and in austria. Im 19)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and try2beme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, 5'7 zoomer, WeiWei and 2 others
"marry a person out of lust" bro what are you even talking about

If you're 100% certain you can do better than cut her off

However, if you cut her off and still end up here in 10 years, then that's insta suifuel

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
"marry a person out of lust" bro what are you even talking about
Didnt know i was talking to an illiterate, that means marrying bc you‘re horny

If you're 100% certain you can do better than cut her off

However, if you cut her off and still end up here in 10 years, then that's insta suifuel
Prolly can‘t (she htb and mogs me tbh), but atp i just want someone i can talk to. Life so depressing, im more of a personality guy. She said i look like an homeless when we were walking together, idk if that was a joke or just suifuel

Didnt know i was talking to an illiterate, that means marrying bc you‘re horny

Prolly can‘t (she htb and mogs me tbh), but atp i just want someone i can talk to. Life so depressing, im more of a personality guy
so instead of having sex which is what relieves horniess you instead want to marry a muslim so she'll fuck you...

so instead of having sex which is what relieves horniess you instead want to marry a muslim so she'll fuck you...
Yes that‘s culture and religion. I dont just wanna have sex, i said no to that before. I wanna experience love for once man

Prolly can‘t (she htb and mogs me tbh), but atp i just want someone i can talk to. Life so depressing, im more of a personality guy. She said i look like an homeless when we were walking together, idk if that was a joke or just suifuel
In real world dating there's a close to 0% chance that you'll ever be with a girl that mogs you

You're lucky if she's htb because of just be first theory

Stick with her bro

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Yes that‘s culture and religion. I dont just wanna have sex, i said no to that before. I wanna experience love for once man
so u wanna expierence love but wanna stick with a girl u have no emotional connection to, how will that work

I have exactly these two thoughts
will if u are truly blackpilled then she's probably not even a virgin and probably already fucked someone while talking to u

will if u are truly blackpilled then she's probably not even a virgin and probably already fucked someone while talking to u
Nah she hasn‘t even hugged a guy who’s not her relative yet or even really a talking stage.

Nah she hasn‘t even hugged a guy who’s not her relative yet or even really a talking stage.
what and you're just taking her word for it? you've never met her

what and you're just taking her word for it? you've never met her
Wym haven‘t met her. We dont meet allot bc she lives an hour away, but it‘s not like we dont do at all. Think we had like 3-4 dates

Been talking to her since october. We get along and share the same views pretty much. She‘s super religious (muslim) and im atheistic but im not telling her. We cant kiss hug or touch at all and it drives me crazy. I dont just wanna marry a person out of lust. I dont wanna cheat on her either (not that i even could that easily tbh).

She talks so dry and boring, only laughs when i try to flirt or avoids it. Then suddenly talks about marriage, like i barely got to truely know you and im not ready either.

It‘s really exhausting having neither physical, nor mental or emotional pleasure/connection. She gives me none of these 3 and i just feel like shit and unappreciated. She never compliments me back either. She barely makes conversation and it‘s awkward allot of the time. I dont really have a connection to her.

Bro if you aint muslim she cant marry you anyways. Does she know that you are an atheist ?

Thats ur FRIEND
I laugh when ugly girls flirt w me

In real world dating there's a close to 0% chance that you'll ever be with a girl that mogs you

You're lucky if she's htb because of just be first theory

Stick with her bro
muh htb muh mogging bro 🤓

op cut her off before it’s too late and you end up in a sexless marriage

muh htb muh mogging bro 🤓

op cut her off before it’s too late and you end up in a sexless marriage
If i actually marry her than my last worry is having enough sex

Thats ur FRIEND
I laugh when ugly girls flirt w me
Yeah same thought. Im not in an friendzone as she clearly shows interest and said herself we‘re not trying to be friends.

Bro if you aint muslim she cant marry you anyways. Does she know that you are an atheist ?
Hell naw. Can‘t tell her that either

After my oneitis told me she was a religious girl, she left me that evening and in the next morning there was a pack of brutal chads and niggers around her, cum was leaking from her pussy onto her leg and i just had to greet her as usual like the shy cuckold good boy i am “H-Hi Stacy!”

You are me. Please go ER.

E020B027 B501 46DB AB20 76BCB2A72A24
7D6DD2A0 7BC1 483E 9874 207E7188E09E

After my oneitis told me she was a religious girl, she left me that evening and in the next morning there was a pack of brutal chads and niggers around her, cum was leaking from her pussy onto her leg and i just had to greet her as usual like the shy cuckold good boy i am “H-Hi Stacy!”

You are me. Please go ER.

View attachment 2805076View attachment 2805078
It‘s not that brutsl tbh. We do dont hook ups it‘s a strict culture

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel