I’m eating a lot of junk food lately

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
Been trying to cut calories down (tried to stay under 1500 kcal, realistically I probably stayed under 1800 kcal) since I cba to workout or go for a run, went from 76 kg to 74 in 2 months lmfao but at least I lost some weight, lately started to eat kfc, mcdonalds, pizza etc again cause I got no food alternative and idk what to cook. Question is probably as stupid as my food regime but how can I prevent upping my weight again? One good idea would be to stop eating junk but not sure if I can do that since idk what else to eat ffs

Eat as much candy as u want then water fast to lower insulin and weight fast

Been trying to cut calories down (tried to stay under 1500 kcal, realistically I probably stayed under 1800 kcal) since I cba to workout or go for a run, went from 76 kg to 74 in 2 months lmfao but at least I lost some weight, lately started to eat kfc, mcdonalds, pizza etc again cause I got no food alternative and idk what to cook. Question is probably as stupid as my food regime but how can I prevent upping my weight again? One good idea would be to stop eating junk but not sure if I can do that since idk what else to eat ffs
Meal prep. If you "dont know what to cook", that means that you haven't prepared ahead of time. If you prepare ahead of time then you have a routine that you can follow on a daily basis & then don't crave fast food when you're hungry. Nobody has time to cook when they're starving, which is why you seek the junkiest of shit food first & fail.

Really you lost only 2kg on 2 Months?
Last weak I started lookmaxing and i was 81KG and Now 77, you obviously doing something wrong

Really you lost only 2kg on 2 Months?
Last weak I started lookmaxing and i was 81KG and Now 77, you obviously doing something wrong
So what have you done?