I'm glad I inherited my father's eyes and not my mother's

P

Prettyboy

Banned
My mother's eyes:

My father's eyes (I barely have photos of him, I could only find this one now, on which he wears glasses so it might not be apparent, but he has light blue eyes):

How my eyes turned out to be:

I'm glad I got my father's light blue iris in combination with his prominent, dark limbal rings.

I strongly subscribe to the belief that aesthetic eyes are a combination of light iris + dark limbal rings, with the color being secondary and highly subjective. Eyes without dark limbal rings (like my mom's) or ones with dark irises (like dark blue ones) look bland.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Solidcoin, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
I think you are frauding or lying
Or is this just an exemple ?

And you don’t have to wear glasses :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
holy fuck both parent have a10

it never began for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Moldovancel
holy shit you have amazing eye color, absolutely insane bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and Tallooksmaxxer
Nice!

Last edited:
ok jared leto

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, BoneDensity and 2 others
the mom isn't a 10 lol she looks like a chubby ogre you can tell

And you don’t have to wear glasses :Comfy:
No smartness halo for me :geek:

the mom isn't a 10 lol she looks like a chubby ogre you can tell
Both my parents are normies with a few good features each (like dad's eyes, mom's very strong lower third), which I somehow managed to get most of

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
How do we improve the limbal ring?

My mother's eyes:

My father's eyes (I barely have photos of him, I could only find this one now, on which he wears glasses so it might not be apparent, but he has light blue eyes):

I'm glad I got my father's light blue iris in combination with his prominent, dark limbal rings.

I strongly subscribe to the belief that aesthetic eyes are a combination of light iris + dark limbal rings, with the color being secondary and highly subjective. Eyes without dark limbal rings (like my mom's) or ones with dark irises (like dark blue ones) look bland.

Your daddy mogs both of you subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
My mother's eyes:

i wanna have sex with your moms eyeballs

Opposite for me . My moms dad had deep set hooded eyes and i luckily inherited that .

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Do you mog your parents?
Yes , except my dad height mogs me at 6’2 . Hes only a inch taller though. Facially i would say yes . Both of my parents are brutally recessed .