I’m having bimax + genio + jaw implants on April 14th

curious about who your surgeon is. those preview/prediction images look very promising. good luck on a speedy recovery!

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
After a long time having orthodontic treatment, I'm finally having bimax, genio and jaw implants on April 14th :feelsautistic:. So I have already done my CT Scan and the other exams my doctor needs to design my implants and to show me a preview of my bimax.

I have a very weak jaw. I was class II when I was a kid, but bc of orthodontic treatment I had on my adolescence, they fixed my occlusion. But the aesthetic result is not good. My jaws still look recessed, as you can see in these pictures:

Previously, I was also planning to get cheek implants in the same surgery. I showed my doctor examples of cheek implants I think looked good, I told that I was looking for the high cheekbones look. I realized the best way to explain what I want to achieve to my surgeon is by showing him pictures of other guys who had good results after these procedures, so I showed him the pictures of @Saiyan. He said it was possible for him to create the type of cheeks that I want and that he also liked this aesthetic.
Later on, after he analyzed my face, he concluded that I had no need for cheek implants bc my cheekbones are already wide enough (wider than my bigonial width), the reason they are not defined is because of the position of my jaws and the excess of buccal fat. He suggested I should go for custom jaw implants placed on my ramus instead and possibly a buccal fat removal, I agreed.

Months ago, when I asked when I could see a preview of what my face will look like after these procedures, he said that he used to show patients two days before the surgery. I think that's such a limited time to suggest any type of modification so we agreed that he should try to show me the preview 15 days before. But today, 3 days prior my surgery, he said he only wants to show me the preview when my custom implants have arrived, and this would only happen on Wednesday (April 13) at 5pm. My surgery is going to be on April 14th at 7am. I'm really not happy with this, but right now I have no other option but to accept that I will only be able to know what will be done to my face hours before the surgery. The reason I'm not freaking out is bc I know he is very experienced and one of the best in my country (Brazil).

@Darkstrand @LostYouth @coolguy1 @Carolus

I will keep this thread updated.

My previous threads:
Results brah?

After a long time having orthodontic treatment, I'm finally having bimax, genio and jaw implants on April 14th :feelsautistic:. So I have already done my CT Scan and the other exams my doctor needs to design my implants and to show me a preview of my bimax.

I have a very weak jaw. I was class II when I was a kid, but bc of orthodontic treatment I had on my adolescence, they fixed my occlusion. But the aesthetic result is not good. My jaws still look recessed, as you can see in these pictures:

Previously, I was also planning to get cheek implants in the same surgery. I showed my doctor examples of cheek implants I think looked good, I told that I was looking for the high cheekbones look. I realized the best way to explain what I want to achieve to my surgeon is by showing him pictures of other guys who had good results after these procedures, so I showed him the pictures of @Saiyan. He said it was possible for him to create the type of cheeks that I want and that he also liked this aesthetic.
Later on, after he analyzed my face, he concluded that I had no need for cheek implants bc my cheekbones are already wide enough (wider than my bigonial width), the reason they are not defined is because of the position of my jaws and the excess of buccal fat. He suggested I should go for custom jaw implants placed on my ramus instead and possibly a buccal fat removal, I agreed.

Months ago, when I asked when I could see a preview of what my face will look like after these procedures, he said that he used to show patients two days before the surgery. I think that's such a limited time to suggest any type of modification so we agreed that he should try to show me the preview 15 days before. But today, 3 days prior my surgery, he said he only wants to show me the preview when my custom implants have arrived, and this would only happen on Wednesday (April 13) at 5pm. My surgery is going to be on April 14th at 7am. I'm really not happy with this, but right now I have no other option but to accept that I will only be able to know what will be done to my face hours before the surgery. The reason I'm not freaking out is bc I know he is very experienced and one of the best in my country (Brazil).

My previous threads:
MIRIN:feelsautistic:

• +1
im getting jaw implants im very worried can i seek your advices on implant design

• +1
im getting jaw implants im very worried can i seek your advices on implant design
Don’t try to get an implant that’s too big or wide if you don’t have a good base, it will probably look fake.
Custom implants are better because they can also correct your jaw asymmetries and you have way more control of what your jaw will look like.
Show image references of the type of the type of jaw you want to get. It’s way more effective than explaining with words.

Don’t try to get an implant that’s too big or wide if you don’t have a good base, it will probably look fake.
Custom implants are better because they can also correct your jaw asymmetries and you have way more control of what your jaw will look like.
Show image references of the type of the type of jaw you want to get. It’s way more effective than explaining with words.
535463C7 D043 442B 90D5 A6E27D5CF385
D54E57A8 636A 465D A0E7 2AB1F3B3CDE0

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Can you post your side profile? Hard to see when you're laying on your back.
I'm still swollen af, more than I was in the second image. I will post as soon as I get better

• +1
Reactions: Sick and Deleted member 7725
Congratulations man. You actually took the leap and improved. Can’t wait to see how you look once you’re feeling better.

• +1
How is your jaw now?

• +1
Qual o cirurgiao?

Who is the surgeon?

Parabens pela coragem de fazer bimax OP, mirin dms

Hope you ascend, OP.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Oberyn
@fernandobrocolli what about the pain during the post OP? I heard from people who had bimax that breathing through the nose is very difficult on the first days, was it your case?

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, NegativeNorwood and Oberyn
@fernandobrocolli what about the pain during the post OP? I heard from people who had bimax that breathing through the nose is very difficult on the first days, was it your case?
Breathing the first days is difficult because your nose is completely blocked and your cheeks are are so swollen you can barely open your mouth. But it's just a matter of getting used to this new way of breathing during the first days
I didn't feel any pain because I was taking a lot of painkillers. The post OP is not painful, just uncomfortable.

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
Breathing the first days is difficult because your nose is completely blocked and your cheeks are are so swollen you can barely open your mouth. But it's just a matter of getting used to this new way of breathing during the first days
I didn't feel any pain because I was taking a lot of painkillers. The post OP is not painful, just uncomfortable.
Any complications? I’m trying to get Bimax by 2025

My previous threads:
based PFP jimmy