I'm having doubts dieting and if I should do it, crash diet = manlet? pics included

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
I was 185 lbs 5'10 on December 2nd and now I'm a bit below 170 lbs. I could see an obvious change but I'm not at that body fat % that it would highly alter my face. I eat about 1000-1500 calories a day with varying pros and cons. Anyway my brothers gained height up to 18 years old and that's how, old I am a lot of posts are making me have doubts on dieting because I want increase my height but I hate being fat. Should I start eatting more calories and lifting weights but even than people say lifting weights stunts your growth, right? I don't think I've gained an centimeter in the past 6 months and I still need to still lose a lot of weight to ascend

This was my post and I wanted to diet from Dec 2 to March 2 from 185 > 160 lbs but now I probably need to lose more

7cfa91cb513c920dc957532a662bdb7d
Less170
20220129 023050

You have your whole life to lose weight ; you only have your youth to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
You need to bulk up, you look like a wandering chicken finger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Alt Number 3
I was 185 lbs 5'10 on December 2nd and now I'm a bit below 170 lbs. I could see an obvious change but I'm not at that body fat % that it would highly alter my face. I eat about 1000-1500 calories a day with varying pros and cons. Anyway my brothers gained height up to 18 years old and that's how, old I am a lot of posts are making me have doubts on dieting because I want increase my height but I hate being fat. Should I start eatting more calories and lifting weights but even than people say lifting weights stunts your growth, right? I don't think I've gained an centimeter in the past 6 months and I still need to still lose a lot of weight to ascend

This was my post and I wanted to diet from Dec 2 to March 2 from 185 > 160 lbs but now I probably need to lose more

View attachment 1512753View attachment 1512746View attachment 1512745View attachment 1512752
Bro,eat more calories,damn it,see the 1st post in this thread.
You should be eating 2500-3200 calories at your age, also check out my thread about how i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months.
Just eat 1.5-2 g protein per body weight,also don't lift,i am telling u the reason,lifting will produce hgh and igf1 but all of it will be wasted on building your muscles and not your height,so you will stunt yourself this way.
Also,instead of lifting and building muscles do cardio,HIIT and resistance exercises will make you slimmer and reduce your fat and would also increase your Hgh And igf1.
Damn bro,what are u doing?
Also,u can ask me more on reddit u/FreakkForLife

Bro,eat more calories,damn it,see the 1st post in this thread.
You should be eating 2500-3200 calories at your age, also check out my thread about how i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months.
Just eat 1.5-2 g protein per body weight,also don't lift,i am telling u the reason,lifting will produce hgh and igf1 but all of it will be wasted on building your muscles and not your height,so you will stunt yourself this way.
Also,instead of lifting and building muscles do cardio,HIIT and resistance exercises will make you slimmer and reduce your fat and would also increase your Hgh And igf1.
Damn bro,what are u doing?
Also,u can ask me more on reddit u/FreakkForLife
I got these weights though, are chest presses okay? Also 2500 calories seems like a lot but I assume I have would have to do cardio for like 2 hours a day with body workouts included

O
I got these weights though, are chest presses okay? Also 2500 calories seems like a lot but I assume I have would have to do cardio for like 2 hours a day with body workouts included
Lol,i eat 2800 cal at 18.
Just donf lift.
Chest presses,push ups and pull ups are good

• +1
Reactions: plneet