I'm in a quandary with girls from MENA

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Ever since joining Tandem I've had a good level of success. Unlike Muzz (which is really ethnicitymatch) I've had greater success here. I can hide my ethnicity and because I'm NEC (native English cock) it is the ultimate halo.

However they are way more slutty and open then I ever imagined. In order to passportmaxxx it's like as if this is a necessary ingredient. Many of them are willing to leave but only the non-virgin slutty ones. As a non-virgin of course they mog their lower PSL virgin counterparts. They usually live in cities and hate their own country and want to leave ASAP. They are larping learning a language themselves and only want to fuck a foreigner. Aids my goals, but they are too fucking slutty, I would've just ascended with a white girl if I wanted this option.

On the other hand, we have trad girls. These are on their for genuine reasons (this doesn't help my purpose). Some of them even don't want to speak to men!! Many of them actually want to learn a language and be an English teacher. They usually live in villages, virgin and have strong morals. I've been texting/audio messaging one for two whole weeks for hours daily! She's given me every IOI possible (some of the strongest I've ever had). Yet still she won't even let me call her and keeps saying she won't leave her village!

Fuck this clown world.

The only thing possible to do is geomaxx with a slut who barely speaks English. Higher PSL than curries here, but a lifetime of fucking pain and annoyance just so I can coom to a pretty face (who will probably lose 2 PSL in a few years).

@Shahnameh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Bomber517
Yes i am talking with a 18 year old Morrocan Virgin, and a few other Tunisian and Algerian girls who are all more than willing to meet up.

This app is a Gold Mine

IMG 20231106 WA0005

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Ever since joining Tandem I've had a good level of success. Unlike Muzz (which is really ethnicitymatch) I've had greater success here. I can hide my ethnicity and because I'm NEC (native English cock) it is the ultimate halo.
You live in some curry village and writing this on your grandpa's old computer, bhai. I can smell shiiiiit through the screen and your electricity will go off :ROFLMAO:

You live in some curry village and writing this on your grandpa's old computer, bhai. I can smell shiiiiit through the screen and your electricity will go off :ROFLMAO:
Who cares

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Signal 2024 03 03 14 43 50 976

"Bomber"

Are you Arab?

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Yes i am talking with a 18 year old Morrocan Virgin, and a few other Tunisian and Algerian girls who are all more than willing to meet up.

This app is a Gold Mine

View attachment 3177435
Moroccans are the easiest. How old are you?

You're not gonna get shit once they find out you're Shia though.