I’m mentally very strong indeed

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
People here saying always ‘muh metally ill, see a psychiatrist, mental asylum, u have bdd muh’
But I’m 100% sure that lots of people already would’ve ropped if they would loose their looks at 18 yo in such a brutal way like in my case.
And 4 years and 4 months after, I STILL HAVE HOPE THAT I CAN RECOVER MY SKIN/Philtrum (philtrum destroyed from clothespin to stretch folds)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Wallenberg, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Why don't you just get HA fillers to get rid of the problem in 15 minutes instead of worrying about it for years on the internet? :unsure:

You do know nasolabial folds, philtrum issues, and chubby cheeks/buccal fat are correctable very fast and fairly cheap?

Or if you can't afford that, ghk-cu copper serums, niacinamide or tretinoin can rebuild collagen in those areas within 6-12 months of daily use.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840
Why don't you just get HA fillers to get rid of the problem in 15 minutes instead of worrying about it for years on the internet? :unsure:

You do know nasolabial folds, philtrum issues, and chubby cheeks/buccal fat are correctable very fast and fairly cheap?

Or if you can't afford that, ghk-cu copper serums, niacinamide or tretinoin can rebuild collagen in those areas within 6-12 months of daily use.
Yeah, my folds got flat again (maybe to flat) i also got 2018 filler for nasolabial folds but it destroyed my face even more back then -(want pic pm?)’

I need a natural solve for my under eyes, I’m too young and it should be come back by it’s own somehow

You would rope instantly if you looked like me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back